Do you think the Hogan/Bubba/Sextape is all a work?

braveh

Pre-Show Stalwart
On Wednesday Lance Storm hinted that this thing is fake. I listened to the wrestling observer radio show and it seems like there is something fishy going on.

If you look at the short video, how do you know that is Bubba's wife? It kind of looks like Claire Lynch to me!

Maybe this will play out on Impact in the coming weeks?

She actually FUCKED Hogan, and you can see it in the video. It may be a work to get attention, but IT'S NOT a wrestling angle.

If it was a work, I sure wouldn't be surprised at all. Hogan is an attention ****e after all.

I'm not saying it is but it certainly seems fake. I think Hogan knew about it the whole time and is just pretending he didn't.

Warrior said in his shoot video a year ago that Hogan and other guys used to share their wives. Hogan has said repeatedly that he's had sex with many other women. Then the rumour comes out that Hogan leaked this himself.

There's definitely more to this story. Maybe Hogan thought this would be a way to get fans to care about him again ("Hogan is the man! He's having sex with women!").

I heard lance storm was playing Bubba the love sponge's wife in that video.
¨
That's between the two of you. If you got some problem with Lance Storm you tell him to his face.

Warrior said in his shoot video a year ago that Hogan and other guys used to share their wives. Hogan has said repeatedly that he's had sex with many other women. Then the rumour comes out that Hogan leaked this himself.

There's definitely more to this story. Maybe Hogan thought this would be a way to get fans to care about him again ("Hogan is the man! He's having sex with women!").

good point

Your face is a work.

Come with me to the gym and I'll work your face after I beat you in benchpress boy.

¨
That's between the two of you. If you got some problem with Lance Storm you tell him to his face.

good point

Come with me to the gym and I'll work your face after I beat you in benchpress boy.

Wait, what the fuck just happened here?

By the by, I'm a storm fan, and a regular veiwer of his website!

The thought did cross my mind, but not that I realize he is ACTUALLY suing his former friend for millions of dollars, swung it back firmly in the no work category.

This stunk of a Hogan "worked shoot" from the start. I have been saying that from the start and I still feel the same way. Hogan is in need of nation attention (far more than TNA gives him), so he decided this would be a good idea.

Unfortunately big draw in the wrestling world doesn't equal decent or intelligent human being.

This stunk of a Hogan "worked shoot" from the start. I have been saying that from the start and I still feel the same way. Hogan is in need of nation attention (far more than TNA gives him), so he decided this would be a good idea.

Unfortunately big draw in the wrestling world doesn't equal decent or intelligent human being.
I trust you're joking. Because if not, you do realize Hogan has legally filed a lawsuit, which if this was all a work, he could not do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back