Do you think Sasha Banks is attractive?

Is Sasha Banks attractive?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like my women more "big" in terms of height and even hips(just dont like if its too slim) , so would probably more go for Lana in terms of hotness or even Charlotte counting on height and body, but yes, Sasha is hot little firecracker, nothing wrong with her.

She has some appealing qualities but overall not my cup of tea. Then again I don't like tea. Sasha is certainly more attractive then Bayley and Asuka.

#fineimsexist

I'm not really attracted to her. Just not my cup of tea. But I do understand why people think she's hot.

It might be because she overdoes it in the makeup department, but she's not attractive for me personally. Then again, I can understand if someone does find her attractive, like Bacon.

69170a50cf32a59ff327d63f17b5d9f7

Looks like...
latest

Is this part of the IWC backlash now that she sniffed the title for a couple of weeks?

Or is this part of the IWC backlash now that she's married?

Or is just a subtle way of promoting WWE Backlash, live only on the WWE Network?

Either way, she's not the hottest but no one here would reject her if you had a functioning dick.

Indeed she is, though oddly enough I thought she looked her best in tights at Wrestlemania instead of her usual shorts.

Like others have said she's not my cup of tea looks wise but that doesn't change the fact she is a very attractive young woman.

ヒュー G. レックション;5562317 said:
I would, and my penis is functional. But I would also say the same of Rhianna and Beyonce. Do you think that's racist?

Yes, let's have a discussion about it.

Yes, let's have a discussion about it.

In general, I do not find black or mixed race women attractive. I personally don't think I'm racist, it's just my personal tastes in women.

There have been a couple of exceptions from people I've known in real life. But I honestly can't think of any celebrities... I'm not the most clued up on them though.

Is Bayley mixed race? Because I do find her attractive!

ヒュー G. レックション;5562419 said:
In general, I do not find black or mixed race women attractive. I personally don't think I'm racist, it's just my personal tastes in women.

There have been a couple of exceptions from people I've known in real life. But I honestly can't think of any celebrities... I'm not the most clued up on them though.

It's ok, you said you think Asuka's hot so you're in the clear. Definitely not racist. In order to be racist you must find every woman who is not of Caucasian descent to be unattractive. I think that's the legal definition...

ヒュー G. レックション;5562419 said:

Sorry, I meant gay. I mix racist and gay up some times. It's hard to keep my social justice warrior terminology up sometimes. Let's discuss how you're gay and not gay.

I'm so beautiful, you gotta' believe that I am beautiful. I'm so beautiful; can't you see? Look at me!

I said; I'm so beautiful, but everybody's welcome to his point of view! We're all beautiful. Can't you see?

[youtube]-UuE0DcJ1F0[/youtube]

She's good looking, but there's more attractive women on the roster (Becky, Asuka, Paige etc)

And Lita will always have my heart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back