Do you think Kurt Angle will ever return to WWE?

Most of you are equating returning to the WWE to wrestling in the WWE. It doesn't necessarily have to be this way. I truly believe Angle will return to WWE at some point in the future, if only to be inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame. I'm not saying he'll be wrestling upon his return, but he could merely sign a "Legends" deal of sorts that allows him to make some appearances and get inducted into the HOF. And if he has enough in the tank for a quality match or two (especially around WM to tie-in with the HOF ceremony perhaps?), that just makes it even more worthwhile.

I do believe that we will see Kurt back in the WWE for one final match. Whether it be before he gets inducted in the HOF or just a one off goodbye to the fans. We will see Kurt Angle back in a WWE ring. I'm not sure how long we will see it, but we will. I have a feeling Kurt will find a good home as a backstage agent, helping the new guys construct a match and what have you. But yes, we will definitely see Kurt in a WWE ring sooner or later.

yes I believe so. There have been so many wrestlers in the past I never thought I'd see in WWE or come back but they eventually did. Only a few guys I can really count that haven't showed up yet (like Sting) or came back (Macho Man). Angle will finish his legendary career where it all began, give him a light schedule and maybe a final 'Mania match. But no doubt I see him finishing up with TNA this time next year

I would LOVE to see Kurt Angle come to the WWE again and face the younger guys. Especially Jack Swagger. Just imagine Kurt vs. Swagger with these two using the Angle Slam and Ankle Lock. This match would be epic!

Kurt Angle back in WWE? Defiantly not for a long period. Maybe a one final match sort of deal, but no. It was Kurt choice to leave in the first place and it was also Kurt personal choice to leave in favor of TNA Wrestling. If he ever intends to return it will be waaay into the future. Because I seriously doubt he left the top of the mountain just to spend 6 or 7 years in a smaller company. I doubt he did it to refresh himself. He did it to prove just how good he really is. He's a huge stand out in a company that seems small to most people and he's the reason why it stands out. While WWE may offer more pay and more exposure, it's also much more exhausting. TNA's schedule alone has Kurt exhausted these days. Do you really see him going back to WWE for a long run? I don't.

As much as I like Kurt Angle, he is screwed. Too many years of taking bumps night in and night out, have totally fucked up his body. It's a shame really because he was one of the best in the last 10 years. Also the travel schedule in the WWE can't help either. It doesn't give you any time to rest and recover because your always on the go. The schedule over at TNA suits him better.

I think he'll come back for one last time, after he leaves TNA for one last match or guest host spot, and then it's into the HOF for him.

No. He is to hurt and there was his controversial release. If linda mchmahon wins the election there would be a backlash as they believe that they dont care for the wrestler's health

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back