• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you have a favourite promotional ppv poster?

spinningtorturerack

halfnelsonfullnelsonwilli enelson
Hey guys

I just saw the new Elimination chamber poster and it made me feel a bit sad that wwe are being less creative in their posters and just using normal photos of stars in said gimmick.

But this did inspire me to ask What is your favourite poster of the past?

and what makes a good poster?

I will post some posters once I work out how to do it since they changed google (I used to be able to do it, posting the link in the box doesn't work for me!)

However (if unlike me you know how to post pictures) please put a picture of the poster, plus why you like it!

Over to you!!

gs689vdo9j8ps2jq2t.jpg

One of my favorite but Cena should have been the one on the cover because he was in the main event. Triple H was just in a tag match.

4146.jpg

cybersunday.jpg

victoryroad2009.jpg

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sadly am not that knowledgable in posting the posters after a 30 minute struggle...:banghead: but the Survivor Series 2010 poster was one of my favorite so far.

Also, another favorite is the 2007 No Mercy with RKO holding the white dove in his hand.

I also liked the Extreme Rules 2010 where Sheamus is on it, and its all white, and he blends into the background, it was kinda creepy, but cool at the same time. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back