Do You Ever...

Well, he's told us his first name is Billy/William. So you're saying he signs them with his whole name?

I have no idea about my name anymore. On the other forum where I'm known as The Doctor, I HATE being called Doc and would rather be called Matt. But here, I like being called Doc OR Matt. Different audience, I guess, since I'm really really close to my friends on the other forum.

I could care less how many people know my name. There are tons of people with my name in this world, and even if some stalker went to Beavercreek to find me, I'm not a fucktard and know how to handle myself in that situation.

I would use my real name... but I'd rather use a posting gimmick. The people that know my name can use it over my username if they wish, I dont care. I mean really, how many people live near Sydney Australia on these forums?

I'd use my real name but it would just be too confusing, since there is already a Justin :( The only people who call me my real name are Hammy/Jammy.

I'd tell you my real name but I don't think anyone would honestly give half a fuck, so meh.

I'd tell you my real name but I don't think anyone would honestly give half a fuck, so meh.

You name is Dexter, why would people give half a fuck about an awesome name like that. Its one of the reasons I like you as a poster. Its the ONLY reason I like you as a poster...

:lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol:

The episode of Dexter's Lab, "Sore Eyes" scared the shit out of me. I couldn't sleep for a night, and was all fucked up for weeks. I've never seen the show the same way again. Sad, because I used to love that show...

:(

Aw yeah!!!!

DeeDee!! "Ooooh, what does this button do!?"

:lmao:

<3

Dexter's Lab was apart of the fab 5 line up on Cartoon Network... with Powerpuff girls; Ed, Edd & Eddy; & two others I cant remember. Damn alcohol

OMG! Ed, Edd and Eddy! Wow. Rep coming. Prepare yourself for my might rep penis.

Cartoon Network in general used to be the shit in my kiddie days. Ed, Edd, n Eddy, Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Cow And Chicken, I Am Weasel... GOOD FUCKING DAYS!

Cartoon Network in general used to be the shit in my kiddie days. Ed, Edd, n Eddy, Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Cow And Chicken, I Am Weasel... GOOD FUCKING DAYS!

THATS right.. Cow & Chicken & Johnny Bravo were the other two for the fab 5 lineup. Damn...

The only thing great on kids TV anymore is Spongebob Squarepants.

[115]FalKon;1302955 said:
Dexter's Lab was apart of the fab 5 line up on Cartoon Network... with Powerpuff girls; Ed, Edd & Eddy; & two others I cant remember. Damn alcohol

I think one of the ones you're looking for is Rocko's Modern Life, isn't it?

Fucking loved Rocko.

I couldn't find the actual intro, just the song, but... speaking of cartoon awesomeness...

[youtube]FMlhwhd-6cI[/youtube]

Reactions: X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back