• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do People Care About Brock Lesnar?

Yes they care...did you see the reaction for his return the other night? The crowd new all week and then some that he was going to be returning. It was painfully obvious that he was coming out in that third hour and they still went nuts. Lesnar has always been and likely will always be a big draw for WWE. He has $$$ written all over him.

As hard as I keep telling myself that Brock Lesnar isn't important/relevant anymore, it's not true. Last year, I would've sworn Brock would won against Cena. Cena won. So I thought when he went on to face HHH, I thought it would make sense for HHH to win... nope. Lesnar won. Then I was set that Lesnar would not beat the streak, he did. I predict Lesnar will win at SS (not because, like others, I think it would make sense given Lesnar beat the streak), but he's too unpredictable. Not always in a good way. I think he should've flat out decimated everyone he came in contact with, not necessarily starting his return with Cena and HHH. But then again, if he did that, it would cue IWC comments, "Lesnar's character is getting stale. He's becoming another Cena who can't and won't lose to anyone." I personally enjoy Lesnar and when he beat his opponents senseless.

Oh I absolutely do. I also turn it off when Stephanie and Triple H are in the ring whining about this or that. I watch wrestling to see the in ring action of guys and girls that bust their butts all the time to entertain me. Lesnar, Heyman, and the Authority are not entertaining in the least. Not in my book anyway.

I couldn't care less about Brock Lesnar: Yet another monster heel, nothing to see here that's any different from any other monster heel I've seen in the past 35 years. Now make him a monster face and that's a little bit different as it's an angle that hasn't been recycled quite so frequently as the monster heel concept.

Do People Care About Brock Lesnar?
People need to understand something:

Brock Lesnar draws and he draws big. He is not just any kind of partimer, he is the one that draws really big. Reckognised name even beyond WWE who draws an income with just his name on the PPV card. So that fact means that people care enough to buy PPV just to see Brock Lesnar kicks Cenas, HHHs, Punks, Undertakers ass. So in conclusion, yes, people care. :)

Ofcourse they care! I care! Everytime he is on show (PPV or RAW) the numbers jump to the sky. There are also alot of non casual WWE fans who sometimes watch just to see him. So yes... people care and its obvious they do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back