• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do feedback and I'll let you choose my next name.

Derf

O.M.G.
If 5 people, e-fed or not, go do feedback withen the next 12 hours, I'll let those first 5 people pick potential names to be put in a poll to determine my new name. But you have to do feedback on ALL matchs, not just mine.

O well lol, I did yours. Liked yours and gm's, I can tell him on msn how much I liked it.

You really should have done everyones though. I mean, I know I've been asking for it, but everyone likes Feedback. You can;'t tell me you wern't exited to see that me and Ben did feedback for you, you ought to do that for everyone. I'm personally really getting into he e-fed myself, and going theres just not enough to keep me entertained. I read all RP's, all matchs, all feedbacks, everything. So keep it coming! Do everyone elses feedback, and you have get to make one of 5 options of my new name. Anything you want it to be.

Even Sir dickfuck cockmunch?

Even that. ANYTHING. I will change my name to ANYTHING on the poll, but only if 5 people do fedback withen 12 hours.

Actually, if 12 hours is up, and at least 2 people did it, I'll extend it another 12 hours.

But it has to be feedback for every RP. I'm still waiting on at least two people thatsaid they would do it, and havn't... And I'm gonna start handing out some rare Red Derf Rep... And the bad thing about that, is it's like Wills red rep boobies, but worse...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back