Dissuss About Why You Like Or Dislike Smackdown.

D

d-X

I Think is gay because they have no good storylines like king booker and batista is gay and booker t tryin to act like a real king and all of these untalented wrestlers tag team is gay the pit bulls thats gay if hardy boyz do reunite they should go to raw because smackdown isnt workin and they have all these cruiser weights but the title is never on the line the only cool people are mr.kenidy finly lashley and probaly batista and teddy is gay they need funny people like the rock that makes the show fun chris jerhico

d-X said:
I Think is gay because they have no good storylines like king booker and batista is gay and booker t tryin to act like a real king and all of these untalented wrestlers tag team is gay the pit bulls thats gay if hardy boyz do reunite they should go to raw because smackdown isnt workin and they have all these cruiser weights but the title is never on the line the only cool people are mr.kenidy finly lashley and probaly batista and teddy is gay they need funny people like the rock that makes the show fun chris jerhico
wrestling is not supposed to be funny.
smackdown HAS more talented wrestlers than raw.
wrestling is not supposed to be "cool" either.
john cena is NOT a wrestler.
and booker and batista is better than 40 year old men acting like children.

d-X said:

You seem to obsessively use the word gay. That leads me to a comment and a question. The comment is that i'm thinking that you are gay since you keep on mentioning the word it must mean something to you. The question is...is it safe to assuime that you think that Smackdown is homosexual or happy?

Anyway Smackdown isn't perfect, but what is? It serves it's purpose. I don't watch it too frequently anymore due to other obligations or even lack of desire, but I can't honestly say that it's a homosexual show like you have said.

oooHEYooo said:
wrestling is not supposed to be funny.
john cena is NOT a wrestler.

Yes he is, regardless of any lack of talent. He may not be a "Wrestler" in the context of what the term truly means, but in the context of what sports entertainment means, Cena and all others are "wrestlers." If asked what they do for a living they'd say "I am a wrestler." It's the term that identifies their job. Someone may suck at acting, but if they can still be labeled as an actor if that's how their occupation is defined.

^^ how does using the word gay all the time make you gay, that is the gayest assumption i ever heard.

I personally like nothing about smackdown - the storylines are gay
The charicters they are bringing in are GAY
The commentators are Gay
The crowd is very quiet and dull during most matches
The main stars are Batista and Rey Mysterio
They make storylines of DEAD PEOPLE

Basically the show is in a hole and the fact that wwe makes it that way is very bad, they acknoledge it as the second show, which leads me to think it will become another Thunder.

The problem with SD is that it's boring. They have great talent but, I don't think they know how to use it. Most of the story lines are stale and/or not worth watching, like Batista/King Booker and Rey M./Chavo. It's a shame because it could be better than Raw.

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon said:
The problem with SD is that it's boring. They have great talent but, I don't think they know how to use it. Most of the story lines are stale and/or not worth watching, like Batista/King Booker and Rey M./Chavo. It's a shame because it could be better than Raw.

Flames Out
Dragon

It seems everyone that hates SD! says the same crap...The story lines are boring and its not fun to watch...This must mean the only reason most of you watch WWE is for the ''entertainment'' part.. You dont like it for the ''wrestling'' part...I dont watch WWE for their story lines because most of them suck anyway if it was up to story lines i would hate wrestling..I watch WWE for the wrestling part only...I dont care about story lines...Story liens arent improtaint ...The wrestling is..If the wrestling sucks why watch it..Now when it comes to SD! you have to ask your self...Does the wrestling suck?The answer is no...The wrestling is great..Their story lines may suck but who cares..is wrestling only about story lines...If you ask me most people love RAW for their ''entertainign promos'' if you loved it for their wrestling you would have to be crazy...

It's not like the matches that King Booker or Batista have are great wrestling either. I don't hate SD, I watch it every week and sometimes I'll enjoy some of the matches they put on.

Flames Out
Dragon

I personally think smackdown has just gone down hill and will continue....after eddie died smackdown started to just drag out then when kurt went to ecw that was it smackdown meant nothin to me.....batista was injured and kurt left snd the future of the wwe, a.k.a randy orton #1, went back to raw. right now i cant see these wrestlers on smackdown giving me a reason to watch it

I would also like to add that batista, king booker, and undertaker is the only reason i would watch some of smackdown....in my opinion they should at least have a draft where some raw or ecw pple go to smackdown and finally find a gm for raw and send Vince over to smackdown to run it for a while

ShaneRamlall said:
You dont like it for the ''wrestling'' part...I dont watch WWE for their story lines because most of them suck anyway if it was up to story lines i would hate wrestling..I watch WWE for the wrestling part only...

thats pretty gay, man.

I think its cool they have all these new guys coming in, it could mean good things for the future.

I think that the storylines add to the matches, unless it's a crap storyline. Then it takes away from the matches. I hate the whole Chavo/Rey/that bitch Vicky storyline too. I don't care if the family OK'd it, Eddie didn't f*cking OK it, did he? And the whole King Booker thing is sad because they're trying to throw together a top heel stable (like Evolution, the Corporation, Team Angle, JBL's cabinet) but seriously failing.

Reasons I prefer Smackdown to Raw:-

Main events dont usually end up in a D.Q. like Raw.

I dont have to see Vince McMhons arse.

More variety in the main event ie. not always HHH, Cena, Edge etc.

Titles mean more ie. U.S is regurlarly defended, Tag Champs dont usually get squashed in a handicap match with a main eventer.

New superstars are appearing every week, there's bound to be a new bona fide superstar eventually.

Not the same 20 min promos every week.

King Booker/Mr.Kennedy/Matt Hardy/Rey Mysterio/Paul London/Brian Kendrick/Chavo Guerrero/Chris Benoit/Finlay. Smackdown is where the real wrestling is. Most matches are given a good amount of time to get over.

Y 2 Jake said:
Reasons I prefer Smackdown to Raw:-

Main events dont usually end up in a D.Q. like Raw.

I dont have to see Vince McMhons arse.

More variety in the main event ie. not always HHH, Cena, Edge etc.

Titles mean more ie. U.S is regurlarly defended, Tag Champs dont usually get squashed in a handicap match with a main eventer.

New superstars are appearing every week, there's bound to be a new bona fide superstar eventually.

Not the same 20 min promos every week.

King Booker/Mr.Kennedy/Matt Hardy/Rey Mysterio/Paul London/Brian Kendrick/Chavo Guerrero/Chris Benoit/Finlay. Smackdown is where the real wrestling is. Most matches are given a good amount of time to get over.

i think this is perfect, I agree with everything you said, and for you guys who don't like the storylines. FYI neither show has good writers. the wrestlers on smackdown are better than the ones who wrestle on RAW who fight in DQ's and non clean finishes every night. one thing that doesn't help Smackdown is that it's on Fridays and sometimes it's preempted to Saturdays. That's a weekend Friday's and Saturdays are usually nights to go out to eat or to the movies or clubbing or whatever. Mondays and Tuesdays are a work/school nights. I think that can have something to do with the ratings being so low. the ratings weren't great when it was on Thursdays but its easier to watch during the week. I think that Smackdown is a better wrestling show, and RAW is more of a story/promo show.

Why I Like Smackdown:
Smackdown relies heavily on wrestling. Long, good, wrestling matches. On RAW you get a fast paced, short and dissapointing match. The main event lasts between 5-7 minutes. Smackdown showcases great wrestlers. I really do not think Smackdown has more talent then RAW. Regardless of the technical, old timers Smackdown has, RAW has great wrestlers. Every week Smackdown gives about 6 quality matches. The Kennedy/Hardy match last week was great. The wrestling is not as good as ROH and hey, at least they're better than TNA. I like Smackdown because of how routine it is, yes routine. I like to see the same guys every week go out there and put on one hell of a show.

Why I dont like Smackdown
Fucking boring. The feuds go nowhere. This Batista and King Booker feud has no spark. Rey lost to King Booker in a feud that had nothing, and I mean nothing. The U.S. title hunt has no emotion, just wrestling. There is no good mic skills. Every week to advance storyline I want to see Lashley attempt to cut a promo or Batista try to talk. Rey and Chavo are in a good storyline. Why? Because there is actual talking. There is emotion and heart. I don't want to see a Finlay/Regal match because it fucking bores me and it doesn't have a point. I don't want to see The Great Khali kick and punch. I want to see some goddamn talking. FUCK MVP. FUCK Sylvestar Terkay and most of all FUCK VITO AND HIS GODDAMN DRESSES! This is 2006! Gimmicks with cross dressers, ****y black men, shoot fighters, kings, the next big things, leprechauns and big indian dudes have been done to death. START WRITING SOMETHING ORIGINAL OR SMACKDOWN WILL BECOME THE NUMBER 3 BRAND BITCH.

Ok Talent doesnt matter...Some talent can become big any day in a months work ethic...ITs how WWE wants to portray their superstars..Look at Umaga one month and he is a big superstar...It doesnt matter about good talent...Just because there popular dont mean there good talent...Look at batista..he sucks...Look at Cena he is popular is some areas..but he sucks ass too...Look at Finlay he may not be top heel on SD but this dude is a great Technical wrestler...Look at Terkay you may have never seen him before but you can tell hes a great wrestler just by seeing his matches...He may have just started but that doesnt mean hes not great talent..He will become a big name eventually...Look at Regal..he may be a mid card but atleast he can wrestle...Look at SD! tag division then look at RAWs...SD! tag division is being handled better than Raws...Yuo got 3 teams feuding for one title on SD you got Spirit Squad vs. Highlanders which is getting boring ebcause same matches...Like Eugend And hacksaw vs. SS...Saw that already...Atleasrt with SD!'s tag division new match for the feud with The idols/Pitbulls/KEndrick and London...All three teams can wrestle good...If not great...SD! has way better wrestling...Raw has 5 minute matches...most people like RAW for their entertaining promo and hae SD! because there promos are never juicy and barely heat up a feud but does it matter...Feuds are Feuds and Raw isnt any better than SD! tere feuds are stale...Umaga/KAne We all know Umaga gonna win this one...DX/Mcmahons etting stale...Come on atleast SD! has better wrestling...

d-X said:

ur not gay by any chance r u? u seem 2 use that word an awful lot!! lol jk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back