DID YOU KNOW!!??

CyDeez

Big Nasty
Did you know that everything WZ.com posts as the "Did You Know WWE Facts & Info" is the same facts and statements every time?

This is the one for today...

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/did-you-know-wwe-facts-info-for-october-28-2010-115485

I have seen that exact one posted more than twice for sure!! I am not complaining or criticizing it. They have the right to do whatever they want to. They are absolutely interesting facts. But they are repetitive. Not 1 or 2 facts, but the whole article in general, was the exact same as before. Not only have I seen that article a few times, that is not the only one I have seen posted a lot.

As I said, I am not talking smack about them. I just wonder why they do that... Do they think the facts are so great they need to show them again? LOL...

Some of the facts are nothing short of great and their accomplishments are even greater.

But tooting those same facts as you alluded to only shows me that either they are abit too proud of "said fact" or they seem too lazy to compile more of them.

I've noticed this, but it don't bother me too much, I quite like 'em.

However, surely there's LOADS more facts bout superstars...
We will never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back