DID YOU KNOW: Do Your Damn Homework Edition

Guess what guys? A new one is up and, yes, it gets things wrong and reuses facts! Page 7, both of them are reused.

DYK: Randy Savage's "Be A Man" was actually a huge hit in Lithuania, staying at the #1 spot for thirteen weeks?

Yeah, you're probably right.

DYK: When Triple H was 12 years old, he won the contest for the biggest lasagna at the local Greenwich Fair?

I should round up all the fake DYKs I did and submit them, along with a rant about them needing to check their facts and stop reusing them.

DYK: The hand that Mae Young gave birth to actually got a job as The Master Hand in Super Smash Bros.?

Because you said it yourself: A thread for all of the mistakes and repeats in the DYKs.

DYK: Hulk Hogan was once considered for the role of Leonidas in 300? He was denied because he wanted to rewrite the scene where Leonidas chucks the spear at Xerxes to one where he "Spartans up" and crushes Xerxes' head with a legdrop.

Sorry Doc, had to rip ya off.

Music:

DYK: Contrary to popular belief, Jimmy Page stole riffs from Eric Clapton, not vice versa, and Page is not the greatest guitarist ever.

DYK: Lil' Wayne does, in fact, suck. There is no way around it, and Everlast is ten times the rapper Lil' Wayne will ever be.

Wrestling:

DYK: Dude Love, Mankind, and Cactus Jack are actually three differnet people who just look the same and all share the real name of Mick Foley. Small world out there.

DYK: The Big Show is a bastard. He has had two different fathers, one in WCW, one in WWE. They're both dead, so I guess we'll never confirm the real father.

Because you said it yourself: A thread for all of the mistakes and repeats in the DYKs.

DYK: Hulk Hogan was once considered for the role of Leonidas in 300? He was denied because he wanted to rewrite the scene where Leonidas chucks the spear at Xerxes to one where he "Spartans up" and crushes Xerxes' head with a legdrop.
I assumed you weren't going to use it for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back