Did you know #1.

Toothlessagression1980

Occasional Pre-Show
I’m going to start doing a did you know or fact, everyday from now on so if you don’t like it then don’t read it.

Did you know? after Batista got injured in 2006 they asked Shawn if he wanted to go to Smackdown and win the world title but Shawn rejected the idea because he didn’t wanna be champion again.. so instead angle stepped up and said I’ll do it!! And angle ended up winning the world title.

There’s your fact of the day

I'm sure I've rewritten WM25 on here a long time ago, but I'm not gonna try to find it. I think my card looked something like this.

* = winner

1. Dark Match Divas Battle Royal: Michelle McCool*

2. Intercontinental Championship Extreme Rules Match: Matt Hardy (c) vs. Jeff Hardy*

3. Tag Team Unification match stays the same

4. ECW Championship: Chavo Dreamer* (c) vs. Tommy Dreamer

5. United States Championship: JBL (c) vs. Rey Mysterio*

Same exact results, only for the US Title instead of the IC.

6 Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Big Show vs. Kane vs. Kofi Kingston vs. CM Punk* vs. Christian vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Cody Rhodes vs. MVP

Same winner, just a few different competitors.

7. World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat: Trippe H (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. John Cena*

This match never haopened in my AM 24 rewrite, so it gets pushed back a year.

8. The Undertaker* vs. Chris Jericho

Always wanted to see these 2 go head to head on the biggest stage of the year.

9. Roddy Piper, Ricky Steamboat & Jimmy Snuka vs. Vince McMahon & Shane McMahon*

I hated that they wasted Jericho in a match against 3 has beens. Put them up against Vince and Shane and let the old timers get their shots in on Vince.

10. WWE Championship: Edge (c) vs. Shawn Michaels*

It always bugged me they didn't let Shawn win the big prize at WrestleMania one more time after his return. He and Edge would have torn it down.

so you are gonna post "facts" from random dirt sheet posts from 10+ years ago? Cause everything you read on the interwebs is true?

so you are gonna post "facts" from random dirt sheet posts from 10+ years ago? Cause everything you read on the interwebs is true?

I read that dirt sheet also, and I can promise that it was 100% accurate.

Do you feel silly? YOU SHOULD!

That dirt sheet also mentioned that WrestleMania 25 was absolute garbage and was the worst ppv in history. FACTS!

shoooot you right, i feel silly AF. always remember facts arent saying the truth!

They're... alternative facts. George Orwell wrote about them, Kellyanne Conway gently reminded us, and the Wrestling Observer built an entire company culture upon them :)

They're... alternative facts. George Orwell wrote about them, Kellyanne Conway gently reminded us, and the Wrestling Observer built an entire company culture upon them :)

That was a factually correct statement about non-factual facts!

It's also a fact that Miguel De Cervantes, famed writer of Don Quixote, wrote that Don Quixote screamed "facts are the enemy of truth!" when confronted with factual contradictions to his wild assumptions. Don Quixote was praising WrestleMania 25 as a semi-decent ppv, even though he was confronted with the self-evident reality that that was the absolute worst ppv ever to exist.

Don Quixote was praising WrestleMania 25 as a semi-decent ppv, even though he was confronted with the self-evident reality that that was the absolute worst ppv ever to exist.

… and the fact that Donnie did this hundreds of years before the actual PPV aired (or WWF/E even existed for that matter) is an amazing feat of Nostradamus-like proportions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back