Did WWE forget about Cole?

WWEFAN_100

Occasional Pre-Show
They can do so much for Cole. I don’t understand why WWE would drop the ball in giving Cole a storyline.

Reason I started liking Cole was because of Danielson and Cole Feud together. I think this proves that Cole can handle the task.

Cole need’s to be involved in another storyline or bring back Danielson and continue his feud with him or let Nexus continue on hating Cole.

1. off they can't bring back danielson yet because of the 90 day no hire policy
2. cole can't hold a storyline worth shit, danielson was carrying the entire thing, danielson is possibly one of the best at making a storyline seem real
3. cole is in a storyline, hes the spokesperson for the GM and its getting him major heat, so pretty much everything you just said was wrong

Basically what the last guy said. Also, it's usually a good idea to get people who aren't fucking atrocious into major storylines. It'd bad enough we have to listen to Cole commentate for a whole show. No need to focus any more on him.

The only plausible Cole storyline would be one where he feuds with JR over the Raw announcing spot, culminating in a super sexy Bra and Panties match to blow off the feud, obviously ending with a victorious JR holding up Cole's panties in delight.

I really don't Understand why people hate Cole so much i think he's a good commentator and He draws a lot of heat from the fans which is good right wouldn't WWE rather him get a lot of heat than no reaction at all?

But to the question i agree with everything that WWEFAN_100 said and i think that Cole will ultimately end up being the GM or Raw

I really don't Understand why people hate Cole so much i think he's a good commentator and He draws a lot of heat from the fans which is good right wouldn't WWE rather him get a lot of heat than no reaction at all?

I don't think wrasslin' companies are all too concerned about the kind of reaction their commentators get, unless of course they're in a storyline, which is usually stupid.

Wouldn't you rather have a commentator that is bearable to listen to and has a feel for calling matches that the fans are indifferent to than having one the fans despise?

It all comes back to the fact that there's really no need for Cole or any announcer to be in any big storyline.

I hate Cole. I'd rather see a new young up and comer. Maybe someone who can be both commentator and backstage interviewer. That would make him a personality instead of just random guys doing their part in a circus of characters. Also, I hope the WWE forgets about Cole. His storyline was more of an attempt to draw away from his "real world" personality. Cause the commentary was starting to affect the show.

So they made a lame feud where Daniel gets to make Cole look like a loser. At the same time putting Daniel over. Unfortunately Vince didn't like Daniel making Cena look like a loser and decided to can him. If you can get someone to be over by using Cena why try and then go and suspend him? Oddly enough that just made everyone like him all the more. I accredit that to "potantial talent" and "Cena destoryer". Sorry I'm rambling OT.....

It's so funny that people mention the heat Michael Cole is getting because I believe two things. #1, he probably isn't even trying to get legit heat. #2, the WWE COULD very well capitlize on this by turning him into a full fledge heel, even a heel commentator on the strength that the fans don't appreciate what he's given to them for a number of years. He could be a lesser verison of Eric Bischoff when he went from being an announcer to the leader of another group known as the nWo

oh yeah that is exactly what the E needs to do. No way. I could hear Lawler now that's vintage Cole. NOOOOO. They need to stick a sock in his mouth and get him off of the tv. I would rather listen to John Madden ramble on and put his little squiggly lines on the wrestlers talking about how hard they are working because of their sweat.

cole can carry the raw annoucing spot almost as good as jr.. hes definately the third best announcer wwe has had in awhile... i liked jbls style second.. although im sure you guys hate on him too.. if it aint jr it aint good i know.. ive heard it.

BUT have you guys heard the 2-3 times cole has announced on raw by himself? fuckin epic announcing.. the best! no one gives him any credit.. its lawler messing things up.. really its not his fault either.. its vince/wwe whoever.

But i like cole as a heel.. he rides a few superstars dicks too much.. aka mizanin.. but i like how lawler is the face commentator and cole is the heel now..

yall would miss him if it was grisham or matt striker over there lmao.. or lawler alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back