Did they finally take the reigns off Reigns?

t2ne

Occasional Pre-Show
The most intriguing part of Roman reigns upon the shield break up was that he was suppose to be a legit bad ass still. He's been so watered down until last night it's sickening. I'm hoping they start to properly book him(rusev too). He should be a monster tweener type ala Brock but he's been booked so horribly it upsets fans. We could get past his mic skills and horrible promos(written or not they're horrible promos) but will they finally do the right thing and make him a no nonsense bad mfing ass kicking machine with very few words spoken from now on?if they do would you finally accept the Roman empire?
If done correctly I know I will but I have very little faith in creative.
What's your opinion?is it too late or better late than never with Roman?

I think you mean "reins off Reigns".

And last night was just a set up for WM32, wait till he picks up a mic tonight and undoes all the good work.

If they keep him off a microphone (They way he said Tater Tots seemed right out of Spongebob) and stop making his matches "Superman Punch and Spear for a win!", then I could see him being ok.

They book him to wrestle like Cena, play underdog like Bryan, and now they're trying to relive Stone Cold vs Vince with HHH + Reigns.

I still don't think he's that talented, but he has a certain look, and he can develop the skills along the way if he's booked correctly.

but my money goes on him doing a Tater Tot promo on RAW and making him look ridiculous again.

If they keep him off a microphone (They way he said Tater Tots seemed right out of Spongebob) and stop making his matches "Superman Punch and Spear for a win!", then I could see him being ok.

They book him to wrestle like Cena, play underdog like Bryan, and now they're trying to relive Stone Cold vs Vince with HHH + Reigns.

I still don't think he's that talented, but he has a certain look, and he can develop the skills along the way if he's booked correctly.

but my money goes on him doing a Tater Tot promo on RAW and making him look ridiculous again.

My money is on them continuing what they did last night.

Yep, Back to tater tot style promos and being Daniel Bryan underdogging all the odds, Enjoy the Sub 2 Ratings Vince.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back