Did Sly just change the entire election with 2 posts?

I'll be responding in a manner that such a question deserves to be responded to.

I'm a little sad that he deleted my last post in the thread where I basically took control of the conversation, told him once again how things were, then blew him off.
I'm a little sad you're so terrified to have an honest discussion on here regarding something which, in relation to a wrestling forum, is a fairly important matter.

I asked you a simple question, and you couldn't be bothered to be honest. Why was your last response deleted? Because it was a joke, and not a funny one. It was sad to see you cower in terror like you did, instead of being a man and step up to the challenge. Out of all the posters throughout the primaries up until now, you were one of the last ones I thought would get scared to mix it up in a debate. Instead, both Crock and Dagger easily out-did you in that thread. They faced up to the question and weren't afraid of it.

I'm quite disappointed in you. I sincerely hope you get your act together, and actually create a post in the next couple of questions which make you look like someone who can handle the responsibility of being a moderator.

That's nice.

tumblr_lx9gisx9Kf1qgdqzeo4_250.png

Really like how we have labelled the same allegations against Coco for the last three months and provided all the proof we could and yet people refused to accept Coco's shortcomings. But when Sly does it, it looks like the balls of all the Coco supporters have shrivelled up. Credibility matters.

Sly just admitted to me via PM that he trolls. What do you think he's doing right now?

To a guy like Rattlesnake who needs to be dragged kicking and screaming towards the truth, definitely.

BTW, Sly has infracted me over this debate process. See: There is discipline to be done in the spam sections. Need for a mod validated.

Really like how we have labelled the same allegations against Coco for the last three months and provided all the proof we could and yet people refused to accept Coco's shortcomings. But when Sly does it, it looks like the balls of all the Coco supporters have shrivelled up. Credibility matters.

I'll have you know my balls have doubled in size over the last few days.

Sly may troll but if anyone thinks that what he saying in the debates is not true, you have got to be kidding yourself.

EDIT: Good for ya, GD, unless it's a tumor.

That man crush will probably go away when and if Sly trolls me. Regardless, you are doing a good job taking the attention away from the fact that Sly made you look like a fool in the debate.

Sly hasn't made me look like anything. I did it and I'll have all the credit.

Sly just admitted to me via PM that he trolls.

This is news?

I was thinking the same thing. I admit to trolling all the time. :shrug:

What do you think he's doing right now?
Not trolling. While I admit to trolling on many occasions, this is not one of them. I have a purpose for my questions, it's not simply to rake people over the coals. If I wanted to troll you, Coco, I would not do it in the Election forum.

As I told you in the same PM you referred to, "there are times when trolling doesn't cut it, and this is one of those times. I expect your future responses to respect that.". I'm holding myself to that standard, and I expect you to do the same. The post you just made in the second debate question was the first response you've had I genuinely felt like you cared about. So to answer your last question in that post, yes, that's what I was looking for.

I am really enjoying watching this. Dagger trying to talk about quotas and he's like John Cena...lol. So let me get this straight, Dagger; you don't start threads in the WWE sections ever because you are afraid of stepping on Jack-Hammer's toes, but didn't let that stop you from stomping all over Tasty's feet? Riiiiight.

DirtyJosé;3652486 said:
I am really enjoying watching this. Dagger trying to talk about quotas and he's like John Cena...lol. So let me get this straight, Dagger; you don't start threads in the WWE sections ever because you are afraid of stepping on Jack-Hammer's toes, but didn't let that stop you from stomping all over Tasty's feet? Riiiiight.

BURN!!!!!

I have a question....when does voting start?

DirtyJosé;3652486 said:

I'll channel Sean O'Haire's failed gimmick here and say, he has apologized to Tasty that what he did was backstabbing although it was more like there was a knife in his hand and Tasty's back was there and he kinda sorta tripped.

Jack-Hammer is the best mod around anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back