• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did Primo just turn face?

ARLO

On A Break From Sig Requests
Alright I'm not entirely sure, but I think Primo just went face overnight.

I don't watch superstars much, but I watched last week's episode online.

I particularly enjoyed the 8-man-tag main event.
What I don't understand is why was primo on the face team? Is he a face?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't he been teaming with Zack Ryder a lot, mostly vs. Yoshi Tatsu & Darren Young?

I may be wrong.

So basically:
Did Primo turn face?

Oh and on a last note, how over were Tatsu and young? Their entrance pop shocked me. the crowd might just love Yoshi's song like me.:lmao:

I thought the same thing to when I saw the match but yes he has turned face when he teamed up with those 3
Oh and loving the yoshi theme song :)

Eh, I prefer Primo as a face. He's cooler as a face than a heel anyway. Gah, didn't intend on the bad Carlito pun, lol. Anyways, definitely a random turn, and Yoshi's music is cool. As for Darren Young, what got him all the pops? Is he really now the black John Cena? Can anyone explain that please?

Shows how much we see of him I thought Primo had been a face for months ever since he made out with AJ so yeah I think Superstars is the we do what we want as we know no one watches show

Shows how much we see of him I thought Primo had been a face for months ever since he made out with AJ so yeah I think Superstars is the we do what we want as we know no one watches show

Who's Primo?

I jest. I guess they did but like you said noone watches Superstars anyway so I don't think they would notice or care. Hell I'm more shocked that some of you apparently watch NXT. I stopped caring after season 2.

My question is, what did he ever do to be considered a heel in the first place besides team with heels? I could be wrong as I virtually never watch Superstars, but I KNOW he doesn't do heel stuff on RAW like interfere in matches or cut heel promos, so the only thing left his him wrestling in a heel style/cheating, which I wouldn't know about.

Even if he does cheat/wrestle in a heel style, that's the easiest thing to come back from to turn face. All he needs to do is... stop cheating/wrestling like a heel! Teaming him with faces would certainly do the trick there, and he did a fine job wrestling on the face team on Superstars.

As for Yoshi and Young's pop... could be the fact that they are pretty good with the crowd, also could be the fact that the WWE often uses canned audience sounds on Superstars to make it seem louder than it is, which you can't really blame them for, as a noisier crowd definitely helps add to the television viewer's experience. And yeah, Yoshi's theme is awesome, extremely catchy.

For everyone asking, he turned heel when he re-united with Carlito months ago, and they both went heel. You probably didn't know because

A: Carlito got released about 2 days later and
B: it happened on Superstars.

just thought i'd clear that up.

It's funny I'm a devout follower of Raw and NXT, vaguely keep up with SD and I have maybe seen one episode of Superstars ever. So Primo basically disappeared to me after NXT 3 I just assumed he's one of those guys that's so under the radar that he is just whatever they want him to be that week, because he doesn't have enough TV presence to be a strong heel or face either way.

I didn't even know if Primo was a heel or a face...he is so far under the radar he is like a ninja.

I cannot see anything but future endeavours for this guy, without Carlito to tag with to make him relevant, he offers nothing. I couldn't give a shit if he was face/heel/or whatever

Primo's been pretty much a tweener for the past few months. It's not like it really matters though, as he was more of a face during NXT 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back