Dez Bryant No More

Little Jerry Lawler

Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
The NCAA decided to uphold Dez Bryant's suspension for lying to them about his interaction with Deion Sanders. While I don't agree with the suspensions, I can sort of understand from the NCAA's perspective.

Sports analysts have said that maybe Bryant was scared to tell the NCAA about his interaction with Sanders. Maybe so, but don't you think that Bryant should have checked on the rules before he decided to have the meeting with Deion? I believe the NCAA was offended by the lying more than the actual interaction. Still, this should serve as a future reminder to collegiate players to check up on the rules before doing something and don't lie about it when questioned. I don't know if this will hurt Bryant's NFL draft status but if it does, I can see a whole lot more criticism coming the NCAA's way.

What do you think about the Dez Bryant situation? Do you think he should play again or was the NCAA justified in what they did?

I think the NCAA overstepped their bounds. it should've been up tot he team to suspend him for the season. yes its against the rules to lie about what you did but we don't know WHAT Desmond did with Deon. was Bryant working out with Deon? if so then yes he should be suspended because THAT's against regulations but NOT the whole season. maybe a few games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back