Devon Dudley Has 21 Points?!?!

Con T.

Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
Twenty One Points? I mean, this is what we're doing, TNA? At this moment, fucking Devon Dudley has as many points in TNA's Bound for Glory Series as AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Robert Roode, and the Pope combined?!

ImpactWrestling.com released the current standings for The Bound For Glory Series tournament currently being held on Impact. The current point standings are as follows:

Standings as of 7/11
1. Crimson 31 pts
2. Gunner 21 pts
2. Devon 21 pts
3. Matt Morgan 14 pts
3. James Storm 14 pts
3. RVD 14 pts
3. AJ Styles 14 pt
3. Bully Ray 14 pts
4. Scott Steiner 7 pts
5. Samoa Joe 0 pts
5. Pope 0 pts
5. Robert Roode 0 pts

Can someone tell me the last time Devon Dudley has won a match on Impact, in all seriousness?

Devon only beat Joe because Joe was going for submissions so he could get 10 points instead of pinning him which he could have done numerous times win the match and get 7 points

Devon only beat Joe because Joe was going for submissions so he could get 10 points instead of pinning him which he could have done numerous times win the match and get 7 points

Still won though, hes been winning regularly at house shows too.

He's being pushed in an angle where his "wife" is being drooled over by D'Angelo Dinero, so TNA must see that as some great feud and a reason to push him.

Joe is being used in some manner, so that eventually he's going to snap and fuck shit up, in my eyes! AJ Styes is being booked like a fucking douche.

Still won though, hes been winning regularly at house shows too.

He's being pushed in an angle where his "wife" is being drooled over by D'Angelo Dinero, so TNA must see that as some great feud and a reason to push him.

Joe is being used in some manner, so that eventually he's going to snap and fuck shit up, in my eyes! AJ Styes is being booked like a fucking douche.

Winning one Street Fight in his Home State against Bully Ray is not Regularly winning at House Shows

I believe hes won more than a single match. If he has, then someone needs to explain where the fuck hes getting all the points from.

Did you not see the exclamation points and question marks that underscore a serious lack of understanding in the ways of TNA?

Joe will gain points by turning psycho, Crimson will remain undefeated and top of the board, Roode will come from behind to barely make it in and eventually win and there will be a 4th dude for filler purposes. Let's see how that holds up come September.

Joe will gain points by turning psycho, Crimson will remain undefeated and top of the board, Roode will come from behind to barely make it in and eventually win and there will be a 4th dude for filler purposes. Let's see how that holds up come September.

Oh, I don't doubt these men will get their points.

My point is more that Devon Dudley belongs absolutely nowhere near the top of any TNA list, unless it's "Most likely to be unemployed". Ever. I don't care if it's the first week, Devon Dudley?

Devon pinned Joe, he beat Bully Ray in a house show in New York and got a pin thanks to The Pope not that long ago in a tag team match against Morgan and Roode. Each pinfall is 7 points. That means he's won 3 matches.

shockmaster0.jpg

All this except The Robert Roode one. I don't think he'll get any or many points and carry on in the same manner. I'm looking for something about this series to drive a wedge into Beer Money.

TNA better be careful with how they hand out these points. BFG is still three months away, so they're not in any dire straights yet, but if it gets within a couple weeks of the PPV and they find that, they have a heel champion and there's no face that could conceivably catch Crimson (because do you honestly want him headlining the biggest TNA PPV of the year?), they're going to have to pull some TNA bullshit, like making up wins or having guys wrestle three times in one night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back