Dear God ya'll...

The Redcrosse Knight

Resident Satyagrahi
With A Modest Proposal in mind, I created this post to point out the unoriginal card that's shaping up for this year's Mania.

Lines
Lines

^Was anyone able to read between them?

When posting in the non-spam wrestling sections, your humor shouldn't be so subtle, brotherman. This isn't to say that the other posters here are idiots, it's just that we (I include myself in this we) go into the non-spam wrestling sections in a serious mindset. If humor is present at all in your posts in these aforementioned sections, it must not be so light; make it more direct and critical. For example, instead of saying how we have never seen The Undertaker vs. The Big Show at Wrestlemania and how you are looking forward to this, say that you think this is some trite shit (I am pretty sure you, as a wordsmith, can articulate this sentiment much better than I can).

Or, just like Jonathan Swift, make your sarcasm so over the top that we can't mistake it for anything other than sarcasm.

When posting in the non-spam wrestling sections, your humor shouldn't be so subtle, brotherman. This isn't to say that the other posters here are idiots, it's just that we (I include myself in this we) go into the non-spam wrestling sections in a serious mindset. If humor is present at all in your posts in these aforementioned sections, it must not be so light; make it more direct and critical. For example, instead of saying how we have never seen The Undertaker vs. The Big Show at Wrestlemania and how you are looking forward to this, say that you think this is some trite shit (I am pretty sure you, as a wordsmith, can articulate this sentiment much better than I can).

Or, just like Jonathan Swift, make your sarcasm so over the top that we can't mistake it for anything other than sarcasm.

Bah, you're probably right.
I thought all the 'never' comments would have been indicative of the sarcasm, and the subtle references to when these matches had taken place was enough, but I give too much credit.
Guess I'll go kill a bottle of single malt and put on my serious posting face...
:(
That's the one

Tdigle is right. I'm probably one of the more random people around here but I keep it serious in the NWS. The bar room is more for the humor aspect.

To be honest, it raised a small smile when I saw it, it was textbook sarcasm. What do you expect people to say though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back