• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dean Ambrose SHITS on the Attitude Era and Stone Cold

That crap from the attitude era still has me in stitches to this day far more entertaining than todays PG product

I like Ambrose but maybe he should be helping to make his era better than ripping on an era that got him this global recognition
IMO Ambrose would have been an overlooked punk back in 98, basicly raven but with a worse haircut and would have faded into obscurity and ended up workin at KFC
He lucky to have entered the company in a time were the product is already over globaly

That crap from the attitude era still has me in stitches to this day far more entertaining than todays PG product

I like Ambrose but maybe he should be helping to make his era better than ripping on an era that got him this global recognition
IMO Ambrose would have been an overlooked punk back in 98, basicly raven but with a worse haircut and would have faded into obscurity and ended up workin at KFC
He lucky to have entered the company in a time were the product is already over globaly

Oh that is a total load of shit and you know it. I have no idea why the fuck people who don't like today's product watch it, and then come here and complain about it. Ambrose crapping all over the AE is no worse than fans crapping all over this era.

Not only that he's 100% correct. The attitude era was full of shit, I watched it and most of the time it was cringeworthy, with high school type jokes and lewd remarks. When one of the highlights of the show is Chyna saying to DX "Well maybe the're tired of seeing your asses" and then pulls down her pants to show off her thong, I'm sure most of the young males in the crowd went nuts, me I'm going like Jesus Christ.

I'm not saying the wrestling wasn't good, or the some of the biggest names in wrestling today came out of that era, and I don't think Ambrose did either. What he said and a lot of other people said was that there was a lot of stellar matches, you just had to wade through the crap to get to them. And in saying that he's correct.

The product changes with the times, and fans who can't change with it, really aren't fans at all. I don't know what you are.

Oh that is a total load of shit and you know it. I have no idea why the fuck people who don't like today's product watch it, and then come here and complain about it. Ambrose crapping all over the AE is no worse than fans crapping all over this era.

Not only that he's 100% correct. The attitude era was full of shit, I watched it and most of the time it was cringeworthy, with high school type jokes and lewd remarks. When one of the highlights of the show is Chyna saying to DX "Well maybe the're tired of seeing your asses" and then pulls down her pants to show off her thong, I'm sure most of the young males in the crowd went nuts, me I'm going like Jesus Christ.

I'm not saying the wrestling wasn't good, or the some of the biggest names in wrestling today came out of that era, and I don't think Ambrose did either. What he said and a lot of other people said was that there was a lot of stellar matches, you just had to wade through the crap to get to them. And in saying that he's correct.

The product changes with the times, and fans who can't change with it, really aren't fans at all. I don't know what you are.

Excuse me but i dont actually rip on this era at all, i merely stated that i liked attitude era as it was more entertaining, i happen to like todays product but hey ho each to there own, if u want to be bitchy mcbitchyton any time someone says that this currant era isnt up to scratch u are going to be a very busy keyboard warrior

in conclusion if my veiws are "total shit" why dont u stick your opinion up your stupid ass if there is any room seeing as your head is already occupying the space

Excuse me but i dont actually rip on this era at all, i merely stated that i liked attitude era as it was more entertaining, i happen to like todays product but hey ho each to there own, if u want to be bitchy mcbitchyton any time someone says that this currant era isnt up to scratch u are going to be a very busy keyboard warrior

in conclusion if my veiws are "total shit" why dont u stick your opinion up your stupid ass if there is any room seeing as your head is already occupying the space

Okay so you resort to name calling when someone has a different opinion. Noted.

There is a huge difference between wresting in the 90's and the product now. Is either one better than the other, no actually they aren't. Do you still get a lot of crap today, you do, more so than back then. Except that today it's promo's that take up half the show promoting the next PPV.

Both era's have their drawback's neither one was perfect. In today's WWE I find the feud's are drawn out more than they should be. By the time they get finished with I usually have lost interest. You don't have the major stars coming out of the WWE like you did back then. The product has a whole has gone downhill somewhat. But I still enjoy it to a certain extent but it could be a lot better. I don't want to go back to the AE but finding a balance between the two would please just about everyone.

apologies for the name calling, i do see your point as its the same one im trying to make, however to randomly go on the offensive and label a users views as "total shit" is a bit strong, if anything my comments about dean ambrose should have got me some stick but you went straight a the AE line,
i liked it then I like it now i am a fan, and if i wanna complain about it, these guys put this here forum up for me to have a good vent as and when i like

apologies for the name calling, i do see your point as its the same one im trying to make, however to randomly go on the offensive and label a users views as "total shit" is a bit strong, if anything my comments about dean ambrose should have got me some stick but you went straight a the AE line,
i liked it then I like it now i am a fan, and if i wanna complain about it, these guys put this here forum up for me to have a good vent as and when i like

And I apologize for the "total shit" comment. We are in fact saying the same thing after all. Vent away God knows I do on a daily basis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back