• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Deadman vs Brahma Bull Story

KKKKwe

Occasional Pre-Show
Hi guys, so i have an idea for the rock vs undertaker at wrestlemania even though it wont happen i jst want u guys to read this.

In this story Rock is not champion and has not been on tv since RAW 1000 when him and taker had a scene backstage where they sort of were hyping a match together.

So here it is, The Undertaker returns to raw the night after EC, Michael Cole and JKL are pushing the fact that taker has beaten everyone there is to beat and it looks like its time to call it quits

Deadman gets on the mic and talks about all the 20 souls that have bowed down to him and how there is nothing left to prove. Just when it looks like he's about to retire "IF YA SMELLLL .... What The Rock ... Is Cookin" blares through the arena and the crowd is going nuts. The rock as well makes his return and Taker is in the ring with a confused look, the same one he had at breaking point 2009 when he got screwed by teddy long.

The Rock is staring at the undertaker and the crowd give the rock a moment by chanting "Rocky Rocky rocky" The Rock then speaks and starts off with the finally the rock has come back.... "So u say u have beaten them all, but let me remind ur over 20 year dead carcass ass that there is one man and the rock means one man that you have not step in the ring with on the grand stage of them all." The crowd goes crazy and starts chanting rocky again

The Rock continues with some jokes, "there is one man and the rock means one man that you have not step in the ring with on the grand stage of them all... and no I'm not talking about gillberg, im not talking about hornswoggle, im not even talking about the goobly gobbler, im talking about the brahma bull, im talking about me!!!"

Crowd again is going insane of the fact that 2 legends are in the ring with eachother. Undertaker then raises his mic to the bottom of his chin, "Rock dont let your ego get the better of you... the streak is by far more bigger than your wrestling and Hollywood career put together.

The Crowd is now split in cheers and boos by what taker has just said. Taker continues, "I will not accept your challenge because if i do you wont have much of an acting career in terms of remembering your lines when i tombstone you"

The Rock replies, "you're afraid deadman, you're afraid that i can beat you and become The ONE IN 20 - 1. You're old and you're afraid that you can't GO ONE ON ONE WITH THE GREAT ONE and by feeling afraid you are letting the ppl who have supported you for over 20 years down."

The undertaker does nothing but stare at Rock and Rock turns around and his heading out of the ring because he has nothing left to say to him. The crowd is upset that after all the back nd forth nothing was achieved in the almost 20 minute promo.

Just as The Rock is about to head out of the ring The Undertaker says,"Wait. You are right Rock I am afraid, Im afraid that you'll never be the same again because the same 20 guys that have come before you are not the same as they where before they stepped in the ring with me. Most of those guys are either retired or washed up. You take shawn Michaels fantastic wrestler and he did not learn that no one can tamper with the streak and guess what happened his career died. You take HHH a man that i have beaten 3 time at the event and he was just too stubborn to realize that the streak is much more powerful than what he thought it was. I can name all the men that have fallen, but you wouldnt understand rock that the streak isnt a gimmick... its a legend and no man will ever come close to ending it.

After that deep sort of emotional words by deadman he accepts the rock challenge, "Rock i accept your challege and i hope you know what youre getting self into because i know for a fact you don't. You say that the Great One will be the One in 20 - 1... I say the Great One will be the one in 21 - 0.

The Crowd goes haywire and Undertaker's Music hits. JKL and Michael start hyping the match plus Mania

So what do u guys think?

I always wanted a Undertaker and Rock WM match. That could...it would be big. As much as I am Rock stan, I prefer to keep Undertaker's streak going. Storyline or not, it's an amazing record I would love to last. Besides, I just feel there would be backlash to Rocky being the one to end the streaOrror one thing even though I'm never against a Rock win (stan mode.) That's of course if they even thought of that conclusion.

Another thing would be, at this point in his career, as a movie actor you won't ever see Dwayne in a really physically demanding match again. And from a technical standpoint it would probably be really hard to watch two part time wrestlers go at it anyway, especially one that's been in Hollywood for years, and has only 3 matches to date since however long ago.

Great idea though, I could see that happening verbatim actually.

I like that Idea for Wrestlemania 30. They have already put their stock in Cena-Rock II so maybe have Taker beat CM Punk this year and then set up the match with The Rock at Wrestlemania 30-which would be Taker's last match. Think of this for a Wrestlemania 30 card.

Main Event (WWE Title)
John Cena (C) vs. Brock Lesnar

Special Challenge Match
CM Punk vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

Legends and Streak Match
The Rock vs. The Undertaker

World Heavyweight Title
Randy Orton(C) vs. Daniel Bryan

Tag Titles
Miz and Morrison(C) vs. New Age Outlaws

US Title
Antonio Cesaro vs. Ryback

Intercontinental Title
Dolph Zigger (C) vs. Chris Jericho

MIB Ladder Match
Big Show vs. Kane vs. Wade Barrett vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Sheamus vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Rey Mysterio

Ladies Tag Match
Bella Twins vs. Trish and Lita

NOW THAT'S A PPV THAT WOULD GENERATE SOME BUYRATES WORLDWIDE!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back