• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Daniel Bryan VS Charlie Sheen????

I'm starting to think it might end up being D-Bryan vs Kane at Summerslam with Kane acting as Charlie Sheen's representative. Sheen may even be present at the event to act as a 1 time manager for Kane.

Because when Kane attacked Bryan after his psychiatrist segments he mentioned that he was Bryan's anger management counselor. That is the name of Sheen's new TV Show. This would make for a much better match than Bryan having to do one with Charlie Sheen, thats for sure.

I cannot see Charlie Sheen wreslting. I think he will appear at SummerSlam and do an angle with Daniel Bryan but thats about it. Why would WWE have Charlie Sheen wrestle or why would Sheen even want to wrestle ? He isn't a professional wrestler. I hate it when celebrities or WWE Legends (most of them) wrestle. It's so boring to watch.

Love the idea of Orton being in Sheen's corner at Summerslam. Makes sense since Orton had anger problems few years ago and indeed the two would put on a heck of a match; I was hoping for Orton vs. Bryan at WM this year actually. Maybe for the storyline, they can reveal that Charlie was Orton's anger management counsellor and that is why Orton is sticking up for Charlie. Another good reason to have Charlie in Orton's corner is they can have Bryan wind up Orton so much on Raw that Orton ends up losing it again and Charlie is in his corner to help him control his anger in the match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back