Da Prophet Presents: WWE Unleashed

#1Peep's TLC Review
I have read the show before hand but I will go in depth for this review Proph, could take a while bet let's get to TLC! Nice video package which has set the mood for a brutal show, only thing I don't like is the date thing that you use for your videos, just seems weird, other than that it set the scene well. Once again, as I have said before and I remember it being in place throughout the show I don't like the 'kinda' first person comments - "This event has been building for weeks and the atmosphere is great". Nice opening commentary, hyping the biggest match on the card - the ladder match. Perfect match to quick off the show, the IC match will be great in the ring, yet the crowd still care for the outcome. Hassan takes advantage early by dropping Jeff head first on the buckle. After an attempted comeback Hassan just drives him into the guard rail with a powerslam of sorts. Liked that little combo you gave to Hassan, seemed very cool sequence. This was a great match, very back and forth with the winner very hard to predict throughout, only thing is it made Hassan look a little weak after using so many attacks with the outside environment, don't know where you go with him from here, dunno if you want to keep his feud with Hardy running on.

Sick promo from Kane, liked it but not sure about the mask being back thought. Really liked this match, would be a great one in real life to but the correct man won, you are pushing Punk and needed this one. Some cool back and forth action, loved some of the spots. Hope you use Sheamus as well - a big fan of him also. Cool little promo from Shawn Michaels, you made him seem passionate and really pushed through the fact that he WANTS the title that Abyss is holding as well as punishing him. Liked the Eminem themed Wrestlemania ad, love to see you make it to Canada! Tag titles match is up next and I couldn't see a way that the Bashams could retain here against Beer Money. Not a great match but it was solid, giving the right men the straps and showed BM's strength as a team, this match showed off some of their offence and made them look great. Awesome promo from Punk, he is slowly becoming my fav. character in your BT, really good stuff and a feud with Jeff Hardy over the Intercontinental Championship should be good if - YOU CHANGE IT UP! It could become very stale if it is identical to their feud in 2009, looking forward to this one. I have no idea where you are going with Rhyno, I used to be a bit of a fan of this guy because of his solid in ring style, but this match with Show confuses me a bit. If you are going to push the War Machine I expect him to go over Show in their match.

Rhyno puts up a bit of a fight but in the end he is caught with a right hand after an attempted Gore. Rhyno looked allright after flipping Show over his back and look forward to what you do with Rhyno. Great promo from Jericho and a nice little interaction from Trippers and HBK. Triple H gets the victory after a brutal match, not so sure I agree on this. It could have played back into the words H said earlier about being washed up, also could have come into play for the next RAW's actions of HBK (he actually had a reason not to come down to the ring as he was just put through a table). Great finish to the end of the match between RKO and Jericho after Chris kicked out of the RKO but it ends in a DQ. Disappointing finish but it sets up for their future clash as Jericho takes out his adversary's knee with ease. Some fucking brutal spots in the ladder match but a bit of a lame ending as Beer Moeny screwed HBK out of the win, makes a bit of sense to create tension between the former DX members. Bit made Abyss, a guy you have been building as an absolute monster, look like he needs two other guys to retain his title.

Overall: Solid show Proph. Sorry I didn't comment on every spot and such (I'm a hypocrite, sorry Chris Jericho :rolleyes:) but a bit busy, I have read each match fully. The show suffered from the break and some of the matches were hard to get excited for (three heel vs. heel matches, if Rhyno is counted as a heel). Proph, the one thing I think you need to improve upon is your writing, grammer. The writing is a little choppy and you should look to improve upon it to keep your shows enjoyable to read. Once again, great show and I look forward to what you do next, CM Punk especially!

~News and Rumors~

After a massive RAW this past week the creative team is said to be in a time of clam and happiness. Everyone is doing their job right and Vince is pleased with how things are going. That said, things are going to pick up when Mania comes around. Plans for the event are already in motion. One thing that could lead to a Mania match would be the super kick by Shawn Michaels on Triple H from this past RAW. The word going around was that the original idea was to have DX return. The same segment between the two was going to take place, however Michaels was told not to kick Triple H to end RAW. As was seen, a change made from the plan. It is undecided if Shawn Michaels is to go full heel after the kick but the following months are going to be a time of testing if the fans will turn against someone who they have loved for so long.

Chris Jericho is said to be in a top position at the moment. His actions in the ring and on the microphone have impressed everyone backstage. He is seen as the top heel on RAW and a possible replacement for a champion when the call comes for Justice to drop the title. The counter punch for Jericho is Randy Orton is getting heaps of praise for his work also. Orton has been thrown around in the title picture with a possible match with Justice coming up.

The latest on the Orton character is that he will be seen as a tweener, rather then a heel like he has been in recent months. The fans have been cheering Orton but creative have him going into WrestleMania 22 as one of the biggest heels in the company. No word on who he is planning to face, but it is going to come out of "left field". Orton will be a heel at Mania.

CM Punk has been making waves in the WWE and will be a big part of RAW in the coming weeks. The push in the Intercontinental Championship direction is in full force and a match with Hardy for the title looks certain. The WWE needs people to step up and Punk is seen doing a wonderful job at the moment.

With No Mercy fast approaching the WWE title match is a major concern. With no major challenger in sight for the title, a distress call is going out. Creative are having trouble finding a major face to fight against Justice. The original plan for No Mercy look to be a match with Randy Orton with Jericho being a special ref or something like. But with Orton suffering from a knee injury, putting him in a one on one match with a big man like Justice could do more harm then good.

15ow3ly.png

Preview

Friday Night Smackdown| October 28th 2005

“Chaos”

***World Champion to address comments made by Batista***

It was just two short weeks ago that former World Champion Batista delivered a promo which showed his true feelings toward Edge. After holding the World Championship since WrestleMania Batista stated he felt robbed of his title. Tonight on Smackdown Edge will answer the call from Batista. After weeks of hearing that he isn’t a true champion, Edge says he is going to put these stories to rest. Nothing is going to be held back as Edge looks to show the world what a fighting champion he is. What else will Edge have to say this week? With Armageddon just week away, will the challenger for the title be announced? Will Batista have something to say after hearing Edge speak tonight? Be sure to tune in a see what goes down when the champion enters the ring.

***United States Championship Tournament***

The final two matches in round 1 for the US title take place this week on Smackdown. One match will feature Matt Hardy version 1, who has been on a mission to transform Shannon Moore into a winner like himself. His latest run ins with Rey Mysterio have seen the master of the 619 fall to Matt Hardy each time. This week however Hardy isn’t facing Mysterio but rather Gregory Helms. These two were former friends but in this tournament nothing is more important than winning. Will Matt Hardy be able to show Shannon Moore how winning is done? Or will we see Gregory Helms fly like the Hurricane once more? And in the other match up Booker T will face off against Orlando Jordan. This tournament is picking, who is moving on?

***The Wrestling God***

Over the last couple of months John “Bradshaw” Layfield has been getting on the nerves of everyone in the WWE. However one man more than anyone else. That one man is the Smackdown General Manager, Teddy Long. These two have been clashing and it may be time for things to come to a head. Will these to come into battle again this week? Are the bullying tactics of JBL going to be apparent on Smackdown once again?

***Mr Kennedy is here***

During this week’s episode of Smackdown one of the hottest stars in the world in Mr Kennedy is going to be in the arena to address the audience. After dominating The Undertaker in their recent feud, Kennedy has grown an ego the size of Texas. Will someone come out to meet Kennedy inside the ring? Could it be that Kennedy has gotten rid of the completion and now everyone is too afraid to answer? Things are going to go down this week as Smackdown brings you all the great action.

Armageddon in just 4 weeks!

~Confirmed~

United States Championship Tournament Round 1
Matt Hardy vs Gregory Helms

United States Championship Tournament Round 1
Booker T vs Gregory Helms

Mr Kennedy will be on Smackdown

World Champion Edge to address the crowd

The show is finished so expect it up tomorrow.

15ow3ly.png

Friday Night Smackdown| October 28th 2005

“Chaos”

No pyro or anything to start the show, the arena is dim, the crowd are silent. The camera slowly moves around the building and then focuses on the entrance ramp. It locks on the ramp as a small Edge chant begins in the background. The screen lights up and “Metalingus” hits to a major pop from the crowd. Everyone stands up on their feet, the reigning World Champion Edge rushes up from behind the curtain. He shows off the title and then begins to walk down to the ring.

Michael Cole: Hello and welcome to another edition of Friday Night Smackdown as we make our way to the Armageddon event. I’m Michael Cole, joined by my broadcast partner Taz. And it looks like the World Champion is going to kick off the show.

Taz: What a way to start here tonight Cole, with the champion in the ring. Since winning that title Edge has been unstoppable. Nobody has been able to get the better of the Rated R Superstar.

Michael Cole: I’m sure we will address the title situation tonight at some point, Teddy Long has said he would be here tonight. Plus we have two United States Championship tournament matches to.

Taz: Looks like our champion has something to say.

Edge grabs a microphone from ringside and enters the ring.

Taz: Look at Edge tonight Cole, can’t you see how much that titles means to him? He has worked so hard to win it.

Michael Cole: I agree Taz, Edge has done so much in this company, he is a great thing to have on Smackdown.

Slowly Edge walks into the middle of the ring, showing off the title while he does. The fans are fully behind Edge at the moment and he loves each and every second of it. Edge brings the microphone up to his lisps as the crowd quite down.

Edge: You know each week I come out here I get all the talk about, how is this guy champion, he didn’t earn it. To be honest I’m sick of hearing all these guys in the back like, Batista, John “Bradshaw” Layfield, Billy Kidman, Mr Kennedy, and Kurt Angle bitch about how I didn’t earn this. I have said time and time again, I put my body on the line at WrestleMania 21 to win the Money in the Bank contract. I then waited for my time, having to deal with a crazy Matt Hardy while I did so. I have done so much for this company, I made the tag titles mean something again. I’m the guy that made the TLC match important.

Cheers from the crowd.

Edge: If not for me then we wouldn’t have the TLC PPV. I have changed this business for the better… … but yet I still get no support from the guys in the back. I get shafted by the boys time and time again. I’m sick of having to deal with people who can’t just say, good luck and make us proud. How hard is it to say that?

Small pause from Edge.

Edge: Why does everyone have to fight every second of the day about how they have worked harder than someone else? Let me make this perfectly clear to everyone. You may not like it, you don’t have to. You can hate it, you can love it, you can be mad but you need to realise that you can’t change it.

Raising the title above his head to a loud chorus of cheers.

Edge: I’m the World Champion!

Major pop from the fans as Edge drops the title on his shoulder. He looks around the arena and points to some of his fans.

Edge: You people see that I’m the rightful man for the role as champion; I won this title fair and square. I didn’t use a weapon, I just pinned JBL. I covered him in the middle of the ring and the official made the three count to make me the champion. A few weeks ago Batista came out here and spoke about how little he respected me. Now I have never had a problem with Batista but when you come out here and run your mouth, we then have a big problem.

A mixed reaction from the fans.

Edge: You can complain all you like Batista, the fact is you lost. You were beaten by JBL and then I beat him seconds later. The next time you run your mouth, don’t think I will not come out here and shut it for you. That’s why I came out to the ring last week. I wanted you to know that I don’t need to hide. I will meet you in the ring, anytime, anyplace, just name when.

Another small pause from Edge.

Edge: I stand here as your World Champion and I’m proud to do it. I want to represent you the fans as a fighting champion. I want to make everyone see that Edge is a champion you can be proud of. Batista if you have a problem come down to this ring and tell me to my face. Get out here and show just how tough you really are.

Slowly Edge turns his head, waiting for Batista to walk out. Nothing happens for a moment, causing Edge to laugh.

Edge: Just as I thought… … ladies and gentleman… … the man who called me worthless refuses to come out here. That is why I’m the champion and he isn’t. This is a new era, this is my reign at the top. I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. This is the beginning of something new. This is the birth of an era.

Once again raising the title in his right hand.

Edge: This is an era rated R!

“I Walk Alone” kicks in to a mega pop from the fans who support Batista. Out walks The Animal who is wearing a really good looking suit tonight. His face shows a man who is confused as he makes his way down to the ramp. Slowly Batista enters the ring with a microphone in hand. With Edge leaning back in a corner Batista walks right into the middle of the ring. He takes off his sunglasses and begins to shake his head.

Batista: Fighting champion, I don’t think I have ever heard a bigger pile of crap in my life. My problem isn’t with you being the champion Edge; its how you did it. You couldn’t beat me or JBL in a normal match. You know that. That’s why you cashed in the contract after I had taken JBL out. You need people to be hurt before you face them. That’s one of the lowest forms of a coward you can go to. Edge you make all this claims that you’re a fighting champion. That you’re a man who will fight anyone at anytime.

Batista moves right up to Edge, trapping him in the corner.

Batista: Then defend it against me right here tonight!

A big pop from the crowd tonight who would love a title match here tonight. Edge looks to be at a loss for words as Batista asks him again.

Batista: Come on, tonight the World Championship on the line. Edge vs Batista tonight in the main event. Show me that you are the man you speak of. Prove to me that you are the fighting champion. Show the world that Edge isn’t a little boy anymore but rather the best that Smackdown has to offer. Face me tonight and show the world what Edge can do.

The announcers really want this to happen and so do the fans.

Batista: Show me Edge, show me that you’re the man around here. I was World Champion from WrestleMania 21 to Survivor Series, how long are you going to able to hold that?

Edge refuses to look at Batista and this seems to be getting on the nerves of The Animal.

Batista: When you get to the top of the business like I have you find something out. Not everyone is meant to be at the top. Maybe the reason you had never held the title was because you’re one of these people. Maybe Edge, you are a guy who is forever to be known as a tag team wrestler.

Slowly Batista steps back and scratches his head.

Batista: Maybe you don’t want to face me tonight because you know, I’ll beat you. You know I can beat you. Could it be that our champion has no back bone? Could it be that our champion Edge, isn’t a true champion.

Edge: You want to face me tonight; you want a shot at this?!

The World Championship is shoved right up against the face of Batista while Edge screams at him.

Edge: You want me to prove to you and all these people that I belong at the top of Smackdown? I can beat you any day of the week and tonight I’ll show it. You go get Teddy Long and we’ll make it official.

The people go nuts as Batista and Edge get right in the face of the other. Edge and Batista both begin to mouth off but then “Reality” hits. The fans deliver a solid amount of heat toward Billy Kidman who makes his way out to the ring. He already has a microphone and can’t contain himself before entering the ring.

Billy Kidman: Wait… … hold the phone. If anyone is getting a title match, it’s me.

Entering the ring does Kidman.

Billy Kidman: This little marriage problem you two are having can wait for another week. Because I beat you last week Batista or did you forget? You pinned you 1, 2, 3 right in the middle of the ring. If you’re being considered for a title match, then I should be to. I have made more of an impact in three weeks then you two have in the entire time with the WWE.

Boo’s from the crowd.

Billy Kidman: After waiting for my time to shine, I will finally get a chance. For years I have been forced to wait my turn… … well no longer shall Billy Kidman be held back. Instead of waiting for the chance to come to me, I’m going to take it.

The intensity gets turned it from Kidman.

Billy Kidman: So I’m out here tonight to put out the challenge, I want a title match here tonight. Not Batista, me. I deserve to be called World Champion. It’s something I have never done because of the people holding me back. Now Batista go to the back of the line like a good little boy and wait your turn.

Batista and Kidman begin a verbal match with the two shouting abuse at the other. The fans begin a Batista chant, much to the dismay of Edge.

Batista: Why don’t we ask the people which match they would rather see tonight? Would you people like to see Billy Kidman face Edge for the World Championship tonight?

Huge heat.

Billy Kidman: Shut up, you think you people get a say in this?!

More heat from the crowd and they can’t stand Kidman.

Batista: Hold on Billy, maybe they don’t cheer anything. Would you people like to see Batista face Edge tonight for the World Championship?

Hell Yes and it is pretty clear that the fans want it.

Batista: I think it’s clear what we should have. So Billy why don’t you run along and go back to the cruiserweight division where you belong. Run along kid.

Some of the fans begin to laugh at Kidman who looks like he is going to explode.

Billy Kidman: You think these people have a choice what they see? They paid to get in here and they will see whatever is put on. They have no minds to think with and they will eat whatever is handed to them. The people paid to see me, and they will get me tonight. I want a title match, so you can wait Batista.

Before anything more can be said “Longhorn” kicks in to the biggest amount of heat out of the entire time the men have been in the ring. Out walks John “Bradshaw” Layfield by himself for a change. He has a microphone in hand and begins straight away.

John “Bradshaw” Layfield: Cut my music, stop it.

The music is cut at the request of Layfield who continues his way down to the ring.

John “Bradshaw” Layfield: This is just pathetic, you’re all pathetic. Not one of you should even be in the same ring as me. I won my first WWE Title inside that ring and now it holds the three little pigs. This brand has fallen because of people like you three. If it wasn’t for me then this brand would be in the garbage.

Entering the ring.

John “Bradshaw” Layfield: I make this show the dominate force it is today. I make this show the most watched weekly episodic program each and every week. Nobody brings in more rating or more money than me. You see Teddy Long may not like me; in fact I hate Teddy Long. His decisions on every single matter are always wrong. He has no business being in the WWE and he thinks he runs this show.

A small chuckle from Layfield.

John “Bradshaw” Layfield: But Teddy Long does do one thing right, he keeps me on the show. He may be one of the most ignorant people I know but he is able to see how valuable I am to this show. Without me who knows what would happen.

Boo’s from the crowd again.

John “Bradshaw” Layfield: Because I make more money for this company than all three of you combined, I should get a title match if it is on offer tonight.

Billy Kidman: Hey you lost already to Edge; you have the shortest title reign in the history of this company. You don’t get to come in a go to the front of the line.

The announcers agree with Kidman but it appears like JBL couldn’t care less about his opinion.

John “Bradshaw” Layfield: And you are?

Billy Kidman: I’m the number one contender, Billy Kidman.

Batista: Wait a second, who died and made you the number one contender?

All three men circle each other, with Edge watching on in the corner.

Batista: I have been more dominating then anyone on this show since WrestleMania. I should get the title match before anyone else.

Billy Kidman: I beat you last week in a match; I’m the number one contender.

Before JBL can chime in with his excuse for wanting a title match “MacMallitant” kicks in to a solid match from the fans. Everyone who is standing in the ring turns to the entrance ramp to see what Teddy Long has to say. The Smackdown GM appears from behind the curtain with a smile on his face.

Teddy Long: Now guys I understand what is going down between the four of you. And I have been watching from the back and I think I have the solution for tonight.

Some basic cheers from the crowd.

Teddy Long: You all have a claim to a title match and with Armageddon coming up very soon, I’ll be looking for a challenger. Tonight though I thought we would give this people a little treat.

Huge pop.

Teddy Long: Edge you haven’t defended that title since you won it, that is about to change. Edge you will put that title on the line tonight against… …

We wait for a moment.

Teddy Long: “The Animal” Batista!

Major pop from the crowd and Batista is pumped. A look of rage comes over the face of Kidman and JBL who both begin to scream abuse toward Teddy Long.

Teddy Long: I wasn’t finished yet.

Everyone shuts up.

Teddy Long: Plus Billy Kidman and John “Bradshaw” Layfield in a fatal four way match for the World Heavyweight Champion! Now that is our main event, holla at ya boy.

“MacMallitant” hits over the arena as Long disappears behind the curtain. All four men in the ring lock eyes with the crowd standing on their feet. The men walk forward into the middle of the ring, with Edge lifting the title above his head to a big pop. We go to a commercial break with the ring filled and Edge showing off his title.

***Commercial Break***

“It’s Time” hits as we return from the commercial break. We get a small cheer for Gregory Helms who rushes down the ramp.

Michael Cole: Former superhero in Gregory Helms who used to go by the name The Hurricane. Tonight Helms looks to step up and go into the next round of the United States Championship Tournament.

Taz: You can’t be in this business and pretend to be a superhero Cole. Helms has seen that he needs to be serious, I expect big things from him.

Michael Cole: But Helms isn’t going up against some lackey tonight Taz.

Taz: Hell no.

“Live for the Moment” hits to cut off Taz before he can finish what he was saying. Out walks Matt Hardy with Shannon Moore. A solid amount of heat is being thrown toward Hardy who slowly walks down to the ring with his arms up in the air.

Taz: Well there is a man on a mission as of late Cole. He has been leading Moore on the path to greatness, or so he thinks.

Michael Cole: I think Hardy is insane. He made up his own language and his own program on being human.

Taz: Do you follow it Cole?

Michael Cole: Of course not.

Match 1|United States Tournament Match Round 1
Gregory Helms vs Matt Hardy

Big match here tonight for these two men as they look to head to Armageddon. Hardy waste no time in playing to the crowd tonight, throwing up his hand and making his signature hand gesture. With Moore cheering Hardy on, the two men in the ring lock up centre of the ring. They struggle for position, with Hardy able to take Helms down into a side head lock. Even when he is fighting Hardy still runs his mouth, yelling at Helms to just give up. It doesn’t take long for Helms to turn these comments into fuel for a fight back. He rolls over to the right, breaking the grip Hardy had on him. This sends Hardy rolling forward and across the ring. Quickly though Hardy gets back up, rushing toward Helms, only to be hit with a jumping thrust kick to the head. It connects perfectly, sending Hardy stumbling back toward the corner. The fans pop a little as Helms comes rushing toward the corner, going for a jumping forearm. No luck at the moment for Helms, with Hardy moves out of the way. He goes flying into the turnbuckle and Hardy counters by delivering a huge neckbreaker. Quickly Hardy grabs both legs and goes into the cover with Moore grabbing his feet for extra help…1 …kick out. The shoulder is up, which doesn’t please Hardy at all.

Hardy gets to his feet first and quickly drives his boots into the body of Helms. With his hands now around the head of Helms and the people begin to boo; Hardy drives his knee into the stomach. Then Hardy grabs the arm of Helms, bringing it around his neck. Helms goes up high in the air as Hardy for a suplex. But then out of nowhere Helms begins to go nuts with the knees to the head of Hardy. The crowd cheer at the effort being made by Helms who has Hardy rocked. Helms slides behind Hardy, pushes him forward and then executes a dropkick to the back. Into the middle goes Hardy, with Helms running up and stomping on his back. The crowd count them out with Helms pulling the top rope back to keep his leverage and position.

The official comes in and asks for Helms to break it up. He does so quickly, backing up into the middle of the ring. With Hardy still in the same position Helms comes rushing again, jumps over the top rope, hanging Hardy neck first against the middle rope. The head of Hardy flies back and Taz mentions his neck problems in the past. No time is wasted by Helms who quickly climbs up the top turnbuckle. The crowd pop and stand up for the moment as Helms preforms an amazing moonsault which connects! Helms rolls Hardy over for the cover...1 …2 …kick out! The shoulder just gets off the mat and Moore is huffing and puffing on the outside.

Right hand from Helms connects to Hardy, with the former superhero bringing Hardy up to a vertical base. Forearm by Helms has Hardy rocked, with Helms then rushing forward with a clothesline. The attempt is ducked by Hardy who nails a side effect which gets a loud boo from the people. Quick cover by Hardy…1 …2 … kick out. Still not enough as Hardy looks over to Moore, he yells for something but we don’t pick it up. Moore begins to rush around the ring and pulls out what looks to be BRASS KNUCKLES. The official doesn’t see them as Moore moves up to the ring. Before the knuckles can be passed to Hardy, we huge kick by Helms sends him down to the mat. Helms just right onto Hardy and hammers away with forearms to Hardy. He tries to cover up but Helms is getting each shot in. Hardy is able to right over to the ropes, pulling himself to the outside of the ring.

He falls down near the feet of Moore who protects him from any attack coming his way. Moore does his best but can’t stop Helms jumping over the top rope and onto both men. Huge moment with all three men are down. Helms lands right onto both men and the official begins the count. We get to a five count before Helms get to his feet, at which point he pulls Hardy up off the ground. Hardy is thrown into the ring, with Helms climbing up onto the top rope. This time he is cut off by Hardy who sweeps the legs on the top turnbuckle. The fans all stand up as Hardy climbs onto the second rope. He hooks the arm of Helms and prepares for a superplex. The fight is on as Helms battles back against Hardy. Shots to the ribs connect as Helms is doing everything he can to stop this. A right hand by Helms sends Hardy down to the canvas, but Moore comes rushing up onto the apron causing a distraction. The official turns his back to Hardy which is something you should never do. Hardy takes the chance to shove the official right into Moore and both men go down. The chaos begins as Helms flies off the top with a forearm aimed for Hardy. However Matt is able to duck out of the way, sending Moore crashing down to the mat. Quickly Hardy rushes over, grabs Helms by the head, TWIST OF FATE CONNECTS!

The fans boo in disapproval but it soon changes to cheers of joy… … Rey Mysterio comes running down the ramp and slides into the ring. Hardy turns his attention to Rey and goes for a clothesline. The attempt is ducked as Mysterio nails a hurricanerana, sending Hardy into the middle rope. This crowd has lost it, Mysterio runs off the ropes and connects with the 619! Down goes Hardy to the approval of everyone in the building. Quickly now Mysterio enters the ring, dragging Helms over the body of Hardy. He grabs the official and moves him into position as he comes through. The count begins…1 …2 …3!

Winner: Gregory Helms| 08:55

“It’s Time” hits over to arena with Helms gaining a great victory tonight. He gets to his feet and the celebrations begin.

Michael Cole: Gregory Helms is moving on in the United States Championship tournament. Helms could very well be going to Armageddon to face off against John Cena.

Taz: A great victory, hats off to Helms tonight.

Michael Cole: Matt Hardy threw everything at him tonight, he cheated, he used Moore but nothing could stop Helms.

Taz: But what about Rey Mysterio coming out here tonight Cole, after the weeks of attacks Mysterio just got fed up.

Helms begins to make his way up the ramp, high fiving some of the fans in the front row. Inside the ring Hardy is just making it to his feet and he looks pissed. The camera changes as Helms raises his right hand in victory at Hardy.

**Locker room of The Office**

Inside the locker room of The Office (The Bashams, Orlando Jordan and John “Bradshaw” Layfield) everyone is gathered around listening to what JBL has to say about tonight.

John “Bradshaw” Layfield: Firstly let me address this, Danny and Doug you two failed us at TLC. I want to know why you couldn’t put two guys who have been here for a few months away. How did you lose to those two beer drinking fools?

No answer from either guy.

John “Bradshaw” Layfield: You two are very lucky to be with me. People would kill to be in your position, don’t make me look worthless again. Do you two understand what I am saying?

They both nod and then we get a knock on the door.

John “Bradshaw” Layfield: Who the?

In walks Teddy Long who looks to be having a great time tonight. He holds a clip board in his hand and moves toward JBL.

John “Bradshaw” Layfield: What do you want now?

Teddy Long: Well I’m sure you’re happy with the announcement of the title match for our main event. But don’t get any special ideas for tonight.

Confusion comes over the face of JBL.

John “Bradshaw” Layfield: Special ideas, what are you talking about. The only plan I have is to become the NEW World Champion like I should be.

Teddy Long: Well then this shouldn’t bother you at all then John, because I have made the decision to BAN every single member of The Office from ringside during you match!

Huge cheer from the crowd but JBL is going nuts.

John “Bradshaw” Layfield: No, you can’t do that. Who the hell do you think you are? I’m the top talent; you don’t screw with the top talent. I should be the freaking golden boy of this brand but yet you continue to screw me over. This isn’t fair damn it.

Teddy Long: I thought you had no other plans?

Burn.

John “Bradshaw” Layfield: You’ll pay for this, I’ll see it to you pay.

Teddy Long: Holla… … playa!

Teddy Long exits the room having stuck it right to JBL tonight. That has got to throw a spanner in the works for later tonight. JBL shakes his head in disapproval as he just had a plan for later tonight stuffed up.

**Backstage- Near the ramp**

When the camera changes we see Matt Hardy smashing anything he can while making his way backstage. With Moore by his side Hardy is screaming out while destroying everything.

Matt Hardy: This was bullshit!

Smashing some more stuff.

Matt Hardy: How the hell did he get away with that? I had the match won.

Hardy runs into a worker and nails him with a right hand.

Matt Hardy: What were you laughing out idiot? Huh, you want some? If anyone in this company wants some of Matt Hardy step up.

He waits around and nothing happens.

Matt Hardy: REY MYSTERIO you think you can run out into my ring and attack me? I am going to find you, and when I do I’ll make sure you never go into my business again. Out of my way!

Hardy pushes past another worker with Moore following behind him. We cut to a commercial as John Cena appears hold the US title. He’s on screen for little more than two seconds before the commercial kicks in.

***Commercial Break***

Michael Cole: Hello and welcome back to this edition of Friday Night Smackdown. Matt Hardy doesn’t look to happy about having Rey Mysterio get in his business did he Taz?

Taz: I think Matt Hardy just got some of his own medicine and didn’t like the taste at all.

Michael Cole: Well moving on from that we can report that tonight Mr Kennedy has requested time to address the live crowd here tonight. No word on what he has to say, but I’m sure it’s going to be big.

Taz: Anytime Mr Kennedy is in the ring big things are going to happen. The guy is the future of this brand Cole, he is going to get us to the next era.

Michael Cole: I know how good he is, I just don’t agree with some of the things he does. I mean he pushed the casket with The Undertaker in it down into the water.

Taz: And we haven’t seen Undertaker since Survivor Series. Maybe we will never see him again Cole.

Michael Cole: I hope not, a legend like that deserves to have the right send off.

Taz: Sometimes you don’t get that type of treatment here in the WWE. I think Kennedy may have showed us that.

“Longhorn” kicks in over the arena to a loud amount of heat for The Bashams. These two members of The Office make their way down to the ring, mouthing off against some of the fans as he does so.

Michael Cole: The former tag team champions here tonight Taz, let me repeat that FORMER champions after the TLC event when they lost the titles to Beer Money.

Taz: I hate that the titles aren’t on Smackdown anymore Cole.

Michael Cole: You all heard the comments made by JBL who showed his dismay with the efforts of The Bashams at TLC. JBL hates when he is embarrassed and I guess when The Bashams lose, it’s like he is losing a match.

Taz: You don’t want to make JBL mad Cole, I think our General Manager needs to learn that very soon.

“Worlds Greatest” kicks in to a good amount of pop as Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin rush down to the ring. Quickly The Bashams get out of the area as Haas and Benjamin slide into the ring and look for a fight. These two pure athletes look to make waves here tonight in what could be a very exciting match up.

Taz: Former members of Team Angle going to look for a chance to move up the card and get in line for a tag title shot tonight.

Michael Cole: A win against the former champions would get them to the front of the line, but you can’t count out the crafty Bashams.

Taz: JBL has a few tricks up his sleeves so I don’t see these two not knowing how to bend the rules.

Match 2| Tag Team Match
The Bashams vs World’s Greatest Tag Team

This match doesn’t start off straight away as The Bashams hang around on the outside. Both Haas and Benjamin signal that they are ready to go but The Bashams don’t look like getting into this match anytime soon. The official calls for the bell and we begin the count. The Bashams talk between each other as the count gets to a five count. At a count of eight Danny Basham slides into the ring and this match is on. Shelton is starting for his team and he rushes toward Danny. The former champion is able to get his arms around the waist of Shelton and executes a german suplex. A Quick cover off the suplex…1 … kick out. It doesn’t surprise Danny that the shoulder gets off the mat and now he goes into a side head lock. Danny has a tight hold on Shelton which allows him to move around on the mat. Very good mat wrestling at the moment as the two men begin to get to a vertical base. Shelton drives his forearm into the ribs of Danny, breaking some of the hold.

Danny is sent flying into the ropes and off the rebound he hit with a scoopslam by Shelton who then goes into the cover…1 … kick out. This isn’t ending anytime soon as Shelton grabs Danny by the right arm. He pulls the former champion over to the corner, driving his forearm into the head. From here Shelton grabs the top rope and nails strong boots into the mid-section. Danny could be in trouble as Shelton sends him into the corner with Haas standing on the apron. No contact is made by Haas who takes a step back at the request of the official. Air Shelton, huge splash in the corner misses! Quickly now Danny takes advantage by lifting Shelton up and dropping him down with a back suplex. Another cover by Danny…1 …2 … kick out. On the other side of the ring Doug Basham is calling for the tag, and his brother answers the call. The tag is made and Doug comes into the ring acting all cocky. He slaps Shelton on the back of the head, which causes Shelton to enrage and tackle Doug! The fans begin to cheer as Shelton goes into a mount position, hammering away with massive shots to the head. He has taken Doug down and is going nuts all for the victory. Doug tries to roll away but Shelton dives onto him again. Nothing is stopping Shelton tonight who is unleashing.

The only thing that ends this rage is Danny Basham coming into the ring and pulling Shelton off his brother. But even he goes down with a dropkick to the face. These fans are totally behind the World’s Greatest Tag Team at the moment and the tag is made to Charlie Haas. In he comes with a major clothesline to Doug Basham. The crowd continue to pop when Haas nails a kick to the stomach and lifts Doug up with a picture perfect suplex. Cover is made…1 …2 … kick out. The fight is still on and Haas quickly brings Doug up to a vertical base. He sends Doug into the ropes and on the rebound… … Doug counters with a DDT on a bent down Haas. The crowd boo like mad as Doug crawls into the cover…1 …2 … kick out. The shoulder again gets up and Doug shakes his head. He can’t believe it and asks the ref what the count was. He gets the signal it was a two which doesn’t sit well. Doug gets in the face of the official which could cost him as ROLL UP! Haas just rolled him up…1 …2 …kick out. Shock and horror comes over the face of Doug who flies forward with a clothesline once he gets to a vertical base. Now Doug brings Haas over to the corner, tagging in his brother Danny. The double team stuff begins with Doug holding Haas back while Danny drives forward with the knees. Nothing is stopping these four men as Danny brings Haas back up to his feet. A forearm to the back gives Danny the power here. Suplex attempt is blocked, Haas goes for a DDT, counter by Danny who throws him into the steel ring post.

The head and shoulder of Haas hit the post hard and no time is waisted by Danny to follow up. Quickly Danny grabs the legs of Haas and he pulls him back into the ring. He goes for who looks to be a fireman’s carry but Haas fight out of it, shoving Danny away and diving to the tag! In comes Shelton off the hot tag. He begins to clear house with a huge spinkick to send Danny down. Doug comes rushing in but Shelton ducks and throws him over the top rope. The pop as Shelton points to Danny Basham who is slowly coming to his feet. When Danny Basham gets to his feet he is quickly placed back down when Shelton nails a huge superkick to the face. Cover is made…1 …2 …3!

Winners: World’s Greatest Tag Team| 07:22

“Worlds Greatest” blasts over the arena as Shelton Benjamin begins to get to his feet. Both Shelton and Haas have their hands raised after getting a great victory tonight.

Michael Cole: Now that is what I call a tag team match.

Taz: Both teams put everything into this match and congratulations to Haas and Shelton.

Michael Cole: The World’s Greatest just put themselves at the top of the tag title hunt don’t you think Taz?

Taz: I don’t see anyone else stepping up.

Suddenly from the crowd come two masked men who rush into the ring and attack Shelton and Haas. These two men hammer away with boots to the head and just go to town on an already weaken team tonight. The crowd then go up with one of the biggest boos of the night when the two men get rid of the masks to reveal… … BEER MONEY! Members of The Church have invaded Smackdown tonight and taken out their competitors. James Storm goes to the outside and grabs a chair and sets up something big. He waits for Haas to stand before nailing a huge chair shot to the skull.

Michael Cole: What the hell is this?! How, why, someone stop this.

Taz: Beer Money has just made a huge statement. If you want the titles, you’ll have to fight for your life to get them.

Michael Cole: This is sickening, this is disgusting.

Taz: I think this title situation just got very interesting.

Beer Money show off their titles before jumping over the guard rail and running off, leaving their competition down inside the ring. We go to a commercial break with the announcers still giving the basic chit chat. Beer Money has invaded Smackdown tonight!

***Commercial Break***

**Backstage- Interview Area**

When we return from the break the camera shows us the interview area with Todd Grisham.

Todd Grisham: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown I’m Todd Grisham and please welcome my guest at this time, Booker T.

In walks Booker T who will be in action in just a few moments.

Todd Grisham: Booker T you look to advance in the United States Championship tournament tonight, any thoughts on your opponent Orlando Jordan?

Booker T: You something Todd, I plan on winning this tournament and becoming the US Champion once again. Orlando Jordan hangs around with JBL for one reason. He feels out of place in the big league and tonight I’ll show him just how out of place he really is dog.

Todd Grisham: What do you mean by that?

Booker brings his hand up and begins to shake.

Booker T: Orlando Jordan, you’re going into the ring with a former 5 TIME, 5 TIME, 5 TIME WCW CHAMPIONSHIP SUCKA. You don’t have any help; you have nobody to take care of you. I will be champion again.

A small pause before anything else is said.

Todd Grisham: One last question, thoughts on John Cena?

Booker T: John Cena… … he is a punk that I’ll beat once I win this thing.

It appears Booker has more to say but stops when John Cena walks up with the US Title on his shoulder. He shows off the bling and asks for the microphone.

John Cena: You could call me a punk, or you could call me the United States Champion.

Mixed reaction from the crowd.

Booker T: Not for much longer, dog.

John Cena: We’ll see about that, if you can even win your match tonight… … dog.

**Ringside**

Michael Cole: This tournament is causing sparks to fly Taz, Booker and Cena would be a great match for Armageddon.

Taz: Yeah but we have guys like Kurt Angle, Mr Kennedy, Orlando Jordan this isn’t going to be an easy run for Booker toward the title match.

Michael Cole: This is the top brand in wrestling today, this is where the competition is ladies and gentleman.

Taz: Hell yeah!

“Longhorn” hits over the arena for at least the third time tonight. Every member of The Office will be in action tonight and here comes Orlando Jordan.

Taz: It hasn’t been a good night for The Office has it Cole?

Michael Cole: They have been banned from ringside during the main event, The Bashams were defeated and now Orlando has a huge challenge in the 5 time WCW Champion.

Taz: Booker isn’t going to go down easy Cole; this is going to be good.

“Can You Dig It” blasts over the arena to a very good amount of pop for a fan favourite here on Smackdown. Booker T comes out shaking his hand up in the air as the people cheer him on. He gives a loud “Can you dig that Sucka” toward Orlando.

Match 3| United States Championship Tournament Round 1
Orlando Jordan vs Booker T

(I want to get this posted soon so I’ll do this in a summary)
Summary: Another good match during this episode of Smackdown with both men putting everything they had into the match. It started off with Orlando gaining the advantage, hammering away with body shots and kicks. The action quickly spilled to the outside of the ring where Booker gained control. He used the ring to his advantage by slamming Orlando into it multiple times. The crowd was completely behind Booker the entire match, but were put off when Orlando nailed a huge superplex that looked to end Bookers chances. The count was only a two but the stress levels were high. The two men battle back and forth once again in a slug fest which was very exciting for the fans who were watching. The finish for the match came when Orlando went for a DDT but Booker kicked the knee, ran back and nailed the scissorkick to end Orlando. The cover was made and Booker T is moving on in the United States Championship Tournament.

Winner: Booker T| 08:18

“Can You Dig It” hits to a very loud pop for Booker T after gaining a strong victory here tonight. He gets to his feet and celebrates with some of the fans in the front row. Booker T has his music blaring over the arena and he is just two wins away from a trip to Armageddon and a date with John Cena.

Michael Cole: We now have the United States Championship Tournament set for round 2. Next week we will see Kurt Angle vs Gregory Helms and Mr Kennedy vs Booker T next week!

Taz: This tournament is picking up Cole and I’ll make the prediction tonight, Mr Kennedy will win this tournament and then become the United States Champion!

Michael Cole: It’s a bold prediction Taz, but Kennedy has been one of the hottest talents in the WWE at the moment. Let’s take a look at Mr Kennedy!

***Video Package***
Mr Kennedy… …Kennedy

Mr Kennedy: My name is MISTER

The debut of Mr Kennedy on Smackdown against The Undertaker and his win

Mr Kennedy: MISTER

Several different clips of Kennedy holding the microphone saying his name

Mr Kennedy: MISTER

The different clips of Kennedy beating people up

Mr Kennedy: I’m the future

Putting The Undertaker into the casket

Mr Kennedy: The next Icon

The funeral for The Undertaker

Mr Kennedy: The next Legend in this business

Pushing the casket into the water with Undertaker in it

Mr Kennedy: Nobody is going to stop my rise to the top. You can hate me all you want, but you need to realise that with these legends going out by my hand. I’ll stand at the top by myself.

Slamming a chair into the head of The Undertaker

Mr Kennedy: This isn’t a new beginning at all.

Still showing The Undertaker being destroyed by Kennedy

Mr Kennedy: This is my destiny, Smackdown will fear me. I will be a champion, I will be the man. I will be the main event of WrestleMania 22.

Slowly the video comes to a halt with a shot of Kennedy standing inside the ring now.

Mr Kennedy: Nobody is on my level anymore, I have taken out the biggest star in the history of this company. I am MISTER… …

The video goes in fast forward

Mr Kennedy: KENNEDY… …

A final shot of Mr Kennedy standing over the lifeless body of The Undertaker

Mr Kennedy: KENNEDY!

***End Video***

***Commercial Break***

“Turn up the trouble” kicks in once we return from the break to a massive amount of heat for Mr Kennedy. The spotlight goes on Kennedy who makes his way to the ring in a suit tonight. He refuses to shake the hands of anyone in the front row and heads straight to the ring.

Taz: I’ve been waiting to hear what Kennedy has to say all night Cole. I’m sure this is going to be very interesting.

Michael Cole: You’re a fan of Kennedy right Taz?

Taz: Yes I am Kennedy is going to be a big star here in the WWE.

Michael Cole: I wonder what he has to say here tonight.

A loud “You Suck” chant begins in the background as Kennedy grabs the microphone, bringing it up to his lisps to address the crowd.

Mr Kennedy: All week long the only thing I have heard is Shawn Michaels did this, he did that. Let me make it perfectly clear, nobody gives a damn about Shawn Michaels in 2005.

The crowd disagree, showing it with their booing.

Mr Kennedy: This is the problem that the WWE has. These old lacklustre performers continue to hold onto whatever remaining spark they think they have. People like Shawn Michaels drag the younger generation like me down to the ground. These fools think that they should still be in the main event in this age! Each and every one of them can’t walk away from the business like they should.

Short pause.

Mr Kennedy: It’s guys like me who are forced down the card because someone like Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker don’t have enough RESPECT to stand aside. These people should let the younger, more talented guys have a chance to shine. And it is because of the old, run down idiots in the back that I don’t get the recognition I deserve and have earned.

More heat from the crowd as Kennedy shakes his head.

Mr Kennedy: You people cheer them because you don’t know talent when it is staring you right in the face. The WWE lets guys like me walk out that door into other federations each and every single day. This company could be bigger then what it already is, but it is being held back by the “legends” that are said to have made it. I disagree.

Slowly Kennedy pulls an Undertaker shirt from his suit. He opens it up, showing the picture on the front to the camera.

Mr Kennedy: Over a decade of destruction has been left here in the WWE by The Undertaker. His power has become unstoppable during his run. But when thing that shall never be changed is the fact that his status speaks of a man who is nothing more than an over paid ass kisser for the big man.

Major heat.

Mr Kennedy: His legacy shows a man who was never on the same level as the people he was put up against. The Undertaker failed to save the WWE during the Monday Night Wars and he failed to save it from the Invasion in 2001. What has The Undertaker done during his run here other than suck and kiss the ass of Vince McMahon and the entire family that rules over the WWE world and universe?

Kennedy soaks up all the heat coming his way, he has the crowd listening to every word.

Mr Kennedy: Take a look at the facts The Undertaker failed every single time when he was needed. He failed to beat Shawn Michaels inside Hell in a Cell. He failed to end Steve Austin like he said he would. He failed in marrying Stephanie, has he ever done anything right? This man you all love has never succeeded in anything, apart for one special occurrence.

A small chuckle from Kennedy who grabs an old Undertaker DVD from his pocket in the suit.

Mr Kennedy: This DVD was made in 2004, it shows some of the greatest battle The Undertaker has ever been in. Or so they say. I don’t think it’s worth watching because the only time Undertaker had an important match was with me. But anyway, on this it shows a couple of battles which hold special meaning. A match with Jimmy Snuka, a match with Kevin Nash, two with Kane another with Big Boss Man. These matches all took place at WrestleMania. It is at this event that The Undertaker is undefeated. Too bad he will never get the chance to improve on it. I just wanted to remind you all, next year at WrestleMania, The Undertaker will not have a match. His career is over and you must accept that. I have caused his career to end and I am proud of it.

The fans don’t like or agree with anything Kennedy is saying tonight. And they are letting him know it with their reaction.

Mr Kennedy: It is these attitudes you people have that causes guys like me to walk away from this company. It is the reactions like these that get the best new talents in the world to walk out on this company. When the older workers in the back refuse to walk away with their heads held high, it means someone like me is forced to end them. Personally I have no problem with being the man who cut the Undertaker out of the business. In fact I love that I will be remembered as the man who ended the career of the one of biggest superstars ever. Nobody can say that but me.

Kennedy begins to nod his head, repeating the word yes. The fans continue to boo like crazy as Kennedy walks toward the ropes and points to some of the fans.

Mr Kennedy: Each and every one of you was wrong about me. You all thought I would be destroyed by him but I stand here today in perfect health. But where is The Undertaker? Huh, come on tell me where your favourite dead man is? Come one, where is he?

Shrugging the shoulders.

Mr Kennedy: Is he in the back tonight? Is he going to be at Armageddon? Will he make a return by coming up through the water and returning as the dead man that lives?

Once again Kennedy laughs.

Mr Kennedy: NO he will not. He isn’t here, he will not be at Armageddon and he isn’t coming back at all. You people will never see that over rated piece of Death Valley trash ever again. Not today, not tomorrow, not in a week or even a year. The dead man will never walk him in the WWE as long as I live. I promise you all, he will never be back.

A very loud Undertaker chant begins.

Mr Kennedy: You people are incredibly stupid… … you know that? I mean you cheer a man who will never be back, he isn’t coming. If he was don’t you think he would be out here tonight? I know I’ll even call him out.

Kennedy looks toward the ramp and signals for Taker to come out.

Mr Kennedy: Undertaker if you’re here, get out to this ring and fight me. I’m calling you out you tattooed freak. Bring it, come on!

The crowd begin to chant the name of Undertaker at the hope he will come out tonight. Inside the ring Kennedy doesn’t look worried at all. That soon changes when “Gold Medal” hits to a massive ovation from the crowd. Everyone jumps up onto their feet and here comes Kurt Angle. The look on the face of Kennedy is priceless as he wasn’t expecting anyone to come out here tonight. Angle enters the ring and Kennedy is on the back burner.

Kurt Angle: Listen I’m not going mess around by slowly getting to the point I want to make. I want to just get there straight to it. You come out here and talk about respect and how people like Shawn Michaels don’t know when to walk away. You show no respect to these men and yet you expect them to show you some. You don’t deserve to even stand in this ring. People like Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Triple H, The Rock, Steve Austin all these men have had some of the greatest matches in this ring. And the fact you get to stand here and act like you shouldn’t have to work to be considered a great makes me sick.

Cheers.

Kurt Angle: I have seen people who were more and less talented then you come through the doors of that locker room. I saw a kid walk through them in 2002 who looked like he should be doing something else. He didn’t fit in at all. He had no idea how to work the microphone or how to handle the crowd. You have an advantage of being able to do these things. But the difference between you and this kid is he learned respect.

Kennedy isn’t paying any attention at all.

Kurt Angle: This kid wanted to be the man; he wanted to get to the top quickly. I watched this kid try and get knocked down on his ass so fasted I laughed. But one thing that didn’t make me laugh was that he got up and did it again. This kid went back time and time again for more. He continued until he reached his goal and in 2005 he won the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 21.

Pop for the story about Cena.

Kurt Angle: This kid showed how much he wanted it and now he is a star in this business. He is a main event player and the only reason he isn’t in the main event at the moment is because he is holding a title. Sure Cena has done things that make me shake my head, but at the end of the day he had done wonders. If you continue the way you’re going you will be one of the boys who walk away. And believe me; you will regret it for the rest of your life.

Small pause.

Kurt Angle: You need to… …

Cutting Angle off.

Mr Kennedy: You think you know what I need? You know nothing. Kurt you’re one of the biggest ass kissers that this business knows. From day one you were hand fed the title by Vince himself. He was with you every single step of the way and the fact that this company put so much stock in you at such a young age is ridiculous.

Kurt Angle: They put stock in me because I went the extra mile to give these fans a show they will never forget. I give every single guy that walks through these doors a shot. Nobody comes into this company without the people behind it believing you can be a star. You need to see that running your mouth will get you nowhere. People don’t respect or like to have someone like you talking trash every day.

Angle gets right up to Kennedy.

Kurt Angle: I suggest you watch who you get in the way of kid. Because while The Undertaker isn’t here, I am!

Huge pop from the crowd as Angle throws down the microphone and gets in the face of Kennedy. The two men mouth off for a minute but that ends when Kennedy takes a step back toward the ropes.

Mr Kennedy: You think I need to watch who I mess with. Take a look in the mirror, you have become one of these run down competitors I talk about. I could beat you in a match easily but being the arrogant man you are I wouldn’t get a chance. Just like Taker, you will underestimate me. But when the time comes, I’ll show you just how good I am.

More heat from the crowd, with Kennedy getting back in the face of Kurt. The two men continue to mouth off as “Turn up the trouble” hits. The fans watch on as two of the top superstars on Smackdown staring the other down. In what could be called a dog act, Kennedy throws the microphone up in the air with Angle catching it. With both of his arms in the air Angle is nailed by a swift kick to the nuts. Angle goes down to his knee and is then nailed by a strong kick to the head by Kennedy. Quickly now Kenned exits the ring and runs up the ramp.

Michael Cole: What a dog shot, that is sick and just a cowardly act from Kennedy.

Taz: He’s making a statement and a very good one at that.

**General Managers Office**

The camera changes to the office of the general manager who is seen on his cell phone. Teddy Long laughs but quickly hangs up the call when Edge walks into the room. It doesn’t look like Edge is to happy tonight and Teddy can sense that.

Teddy Long: Can I help you Edge?

Edge: Haven’t you done enough tonight? I was meant to just go out to the ring and cut a promo. That was it; I didn’t know I was going to be forced into a match tonight. I want to know why? How did this happen that I was going to be forced to defend my title in a fatal four way match? I don’t even need to be pinned to have this title taken from me? Do you understand how hard I have worked to win this?

Teddy tries to cut in but Edge continues.

Edge: I can’t have it taken away so soon Teddy. You need to call this match off.

Heat from the crowd which is something Edge hasn’t gotten for a while.

Edge: I know it will not be popular but Teddy, you need to keep your champion happy. I’m the main man on this brand Teddy. You can’t have me getting hurt or being unhappy. So do the right thing and call it off.

Once again we get heat.

Teddy Long: Listen Edge, I know you haven’t held the title long, just over a month isn’t it? But you will defend the title here tonight. I made the match and I don’t plan on breaking my promise to the fans here in the arena.

Edge shakes his head and pulls the title from around his waist.

Edge: This is mine; nobody else has waited longer than me. I can’t have this stripped away, not tonight Teddy.

Teddy Long: If you are the fighting champion that you have spoken of the past couple of weeks, then you’ll be fine.

Edge looks frustrated as he puts his title back around the waist.

Edge: This isn’t fair Teddy, not at all.

Teddy Long: You’ll do fine.

With a smirk across his face Teddy watches as Edge storms out of his office. He wasn’t successful in getting the title match cancelled and will still defend it tonight in our main event. We go to commercial with Long going back on his phone.

***Commercial Break***

Returning from the break Spike Dudley is standing in the ring, waiting for his upcoming match with one of the top champions in the WWE. The fans give off little or no reaction when Spike is announced for tonight. “My Time Is Now” cracks in over the arena to a mixed reaction from the fans tonight. Some people are booing, some are cheering but they are all standing on their feet for the US Champion. Down the ramp comes a red hot John Cena, with his title hanging from the shoulder.

Michael Cole: Here comes one of the most controversial performers of all time. It has been said time and time again, some people hate him while others love him. But everyone has an opinion on John Cena.

Taz: This kid is the future Cole; John Cena is a star that is only going to get better.

Michael Cole: John Cena won the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 21, he has been waiting for another title shot since losing the WWE Championship to Chris Jericho. One can only think of how much Cena would love to become a double champion, don’t you think Taz?

Taz: This kid is one of the hottest things going at the moment, he has been on fire the last couple of weeks. This entire tournament is based around people wanting to beat him, how much of a compliment is that?

Match 4| Singles Match
Spike Dudley vs John Cena

This match is off to a quick start with Cena coming up fast with a kick to the stomach. Strong forearms to the back and Cena is not slowly down at the moment. He sends Dudley into the rope and ducks a right hand. Up goes Dudley who is hit with a spin out powerbomb. The fans go up as Cena raises his hand, he does his little hand taunt, and connects with a five knuckle shuffle! This isn’t looking good for Dudley when Cena begins to pump it up. Slowly Spike gets to his feet and gets caught with a drop toe hold, it doesn’t take long before we get the tap out.

Winner: John Cena| 02:02

“My Time Is Now” hits for a moment but cuts off when Cena goes on an attack once again. He grabs Spike by the head and throws him to the outside. The fans begin to boo but Cena doesn’t care at all. He rips off the cover for the announce table and then grabs Spike. This doesn’t look good as Cena has Spike in an FU position near the announce table. Cena nods before hitting Spike with an FU THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE!

Michael Cole: Damn it Cena, couldn’t you have just walked back?!

Taz: This brand just gets better and better each week.

Cena grabs his title and throws his hands up in the air as the EMT’s come rushing down the ramp to check on Spike. Taz mentions that Cena has just told everyone in this tournament not to think that by winning they get the title. You still have to get past the champ. We switch camera with John Cena making his way up the ramp.

**Backstage- Interview Area**

Once again we are with Todd Grisham who I standing by with one of the men who will challenge for the World Championship tonight, Batista.

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentleman I’m standing by with Batista who will compete for the World Championship in tonight’s main event. Batista you have said in recent weeks you don’t respect Edge at all. You have said he isn’t a true champion; he did win the title in a sanctioned WWE match. Why do you have a problem with it?

Slowly Batista turns to Grisham and begins to show his head in disapproval.

Batista: I have a problem with it for a simple reason; he doesn’t deserve to be the man around these parts. What has he done before this year? He was a tag team guy who would jump off a ladder. That isn’t hard to do Todd. What did I do before this year? I worked my hardest to get past the stain that was Evolution. I was seen as a muscle buster and nothing more.

Small pause.

Batista: But what stands before you Todd is a man on a mission. I am now one of the top stars in this company and if Edge thinks he is going to come into my house and take my title. He has another thing coming. I’m the man, I’m the animal and tonight I’ll be the World Champion!

Todd Grisham: Batista you sound confident, why?

Batista leans forward and gets right in the face of Grisham.

Batista: If you knew that you were the best at something, wouldn’t that make you confident? I have been unbeatable, nobody has stopped me this year Todd. I won the Rumble, I won the title and tonight I’ll walk out a 2 time champion.

Before Todd can ask another question, Billy Kidman comes into the picture.

Billy Kidman: Unstoppable, if I can remember correctly last week I beat you in a one on one clash. I stopped the animal and tonight I’ll do it again. You’re not walking out of this building with the title Batista. I am.

Batista: You won’t even walk out of this building I’ll make sure of that.

The two men get nose to nose.

Billy Kidman: I mistake like last week, that’s all I need Batista. One little chance to hit that shooting start press is all I need.

Batista: You won’t get it after I break you in half with my spear.

A small laugh from Kidman.

Billy Kidman: Didn’t you feel the spear from Edge the last couple of weeks? I thought you would be afraid of that move by now?

Batista: The only thing I fear is how much money I’m going to be sued for when I put you three in the hospital tonight.

The stare down continues with Batista and Kidman standing their ground. With the screen fading to black as an Armageddon video package kicks in to promote the event.

***Video Package***
Armageddon 2005

- Highlights of Armageddon 2002
Kurt Angle vs Big Show
Triple H vs Shawn Michaels
- Highlights of Armageddon 2003
Triple H winning the World Championship
Evolution winning all the gold on RAW
- Highlights of Armageddon 2004
Fatal Four Way for the WWE Championship
JBL walking out champion
- Shots of the top Smackdown superstars all hitting finishers
-Armageddon logo is the final thing on the video

***End Video***

***Commercial Break***

Michael Cole: Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown and we are just moments away from our main event tonight. It will be the World Champion Edge defending his title against John “Bradshaw” Layfield, Billy Kidman and Batista in a fatal four way match.

Taz: I think the main thing we need to stress is that the champion Edge doesn’t need to be pinned to lose the title tonight.

Michael Cole: That’s right if Kidman pins Batista like he did last week, then we will have a new World Champion. The odds are stacked against the champion retaining the title tonight; it’s Edge in his first title defence since cashing in the Money in the Bank contract he won at WrestleMania.

Taz: It’s a title match on free television; these don’t come around every day.

Michael Cole: It is time, let’s get---

????: Hold up… … stop the proceedings ladies and gentleman.

The camera quickly turns to a shot of the crowd. We can see a man walking down the stairs with a mega phone in hand and what looks to be the Intercontinental Championship. The camera zooms in to reveal it is CM PUNK! The crowd boo as Punk makes his way down through them. Wearing the title that he stole this past Monday on RAW from the real champion Jeff Hardy.

CM Punk: Is this a private party or can anyone join?

A loud CM Sucks chant begins which gets a smile from the antihero.

CM Punk: For those of you who don’t know me, my name is CM Punk. And this little thing around my waist is the Intercontinental Championship which will be mine in just under two weeks.

Heat from the fans.

CM Punk: If you people didn’t know Jeff Hardy is boring. Nobody cares about Jeff Hardy and his little title run which is getting more people to change the channel then Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Mixed reaction as Punk laughs.

CM Punk: I didn’t come here tonight to be praised or gain support from you people. I couldn’t care less what you all think about me. The fact is that I am the future of this company. I could easily go back to the independent scene and live a happy life without regrets. But I made a decision to be a World Champion here in World Wrestling Entertainment.

A guy behind Punk screams in his face for no apparent reason.

CM Punk: This guy has been drinking.

A small amount of laughter from the fans. Punk has now made his way to the front row and jumps the guard rail. Slowly Punk enters the ring and is still using the megaphone.

CM Punk: Let me put the world on notice, CM Punk is going to be a champion. I’m going to keep this title as it is coming to me anyway, so I don’t see the point in giving it back. It doesn’t matter if it’s Smackdown or RAW, CM Punk is the future. CM Punk is your savoir; CM Punk is the next Intercontinental Champion of the world!

Before Punk can exit the ring “Metalingus” hits to a loud mount of pop for the World Champion. Edge appears at the top of the ramp and it doesn’t take him long before he runs down to the ring. When he enters the ring Punk tries for an attack but is hit with a SPEAR! Down goes Punk and the fans rejoice. Edge just broke Punk in half with that move. The officials come down to the ring and take Punk to the back before he gets hit with anything more tonight.

Michael Cole: Well Punk just found out what happens when you come to a pace that you’re not welcome didn’t he?

Taz: You don’t mess with Smackdown Cole, I thought we made that clear at Survivor Series?

Michael Cole: With Punk out of the way we can get back to our main event for the evening. The title is on the line and Edge looks ready to fight.

Taz: He is going to need to bring everything if he wants any chance of retaining the title.

“Reality” hits over the arena as Billy Kidman comes out to the top of the stage. Entrances are going really quickly tonight so the match can begin. Kidman gets about half way down the ramp before the next music hits.

“Longhorn” blasts and here comes the big white limo. The former World Champion makes his way out to the ring and JBL will have no help tonight. The Office has been banned from ringside and JBL will need to win this by himself.

“I Walk Alone” blasts to a massive ovation for a man on a mission tonight. Batista has said he feels robbed and that tonight is his night to win back the gold. Quickly Batista makes his way into the ring and all four men watch the title be held up for the fans. The ref is ready, the fans are ready, and it is go time!

Main Event| Fatal Four Way
World Heavyweight Championship
Edge © vs Billy Kidman vs John “Bradshaw” Layfield vs Batista

The fans are all going crazy as this match begins. To start the match Batista singles out JBL by ramming him into the corner. Those two go at with while Edge and Kidman trade shots in the middle of the ring. All four men are going to clash during this match and that is going to be exciting to see. With JBL trapped in the corner Batista drives his shoulder into the ribs, looking to take out the power game that JBL uses to win his matches. After shoulder big shoulder blocks, Batista looks to switch it up. He drives the boot into the stomach before sending JBL into the rope. Batista bends over for a back body drop but gets hit with a swift kick by JBL. Huge clothesline sends Batista to the outside of the ring and JBL go on after him. As these two go at it, Edge and Kidman continue to fight inside the ring. Forearm to the face by Kidman has the champion rocked. Edge is sent flying into the corner, with Kidman quickly following with a springboard elbow. Strong shot by Kidman who then is able to execute a suplex. Quick cover by Kidman…1 … kick out.

The attention of Batista switched for a moment as the count was made, giving JBL the chance to Huge shots from JBL connect to the head of Batista before bringing him over to the steel steps. The attempt to slam Batista into the steel is back and instead JBL is sent into them instead. The fans pop as Batista slides into the ring, having taken JBL out for the moment. He gets back into the action and catches Billy Kidman rushing toward him. This isn’t going to be good as Kidman yells out before being nailed with a spinebuster. This crowd are losing it tonight, Batista wants that title right here. Quickly Batista grabs Kidman and puts him in position for the Batista Bomb. The fans stand up for a moment but the chance is cut off when Edge comes back into the action with a big boot to the head.

Batista goes down but isn’t getting any recovery. Edge dives onto him and the beat down begins with both the champ and Kidman working on the body. They hammer away with punches and kicks, with the crowd going up with heat. On the outside JBL is seen sitting and watching this all unfold. He isn’t in any hurry to get into the ring. Both Kidman and Edge lift Batista up and attempt a double suplex. The Animal is able to fight back though and lifts both men up! Insane move by Batista, and he is the first man to a vertical base. He cuts off JBL with a scoopslam to a big pop. Batista then grabs JBL by the head and throws him over to the top rope. The fans are going nuts as Batista nails a major clothesline to Kidman. Being the smart guy he is Edge has slid to the outside of the ring and watches on. Batista spots this and points toward the champion. With a firm grip on Kidman Batista nails a spinebuster.

The crowd are fully behind Batista in this match up, and it looks like the title may be coming back to The Animal. Edge shakes his head but doesn’t get into the ring. Batista is unloading here tonight and grabs Kidman again. He lifts him up for the Bomb but Kidman rakes the eyes and lands in a pinning position…1 …2 …EDGE BREAKS THE COUNT. Feeling the title was on the way out Edge comes into the ring with a right boot to the face of Kidman. He then drops the knee to the back before throwing Kidman hard into the steel post. Quickly Edge goes into the cover on Batista…1 …2 … JBL COMES BACK INTO THE RING. Nobody is getting the count at the moment as JBL strikes away at Edge. He lifts the champion to a vertical base and strikes with a forearm. However Edge is fighting and nails a big right hand. Down goes JBL after the right hand and Edge dives onto the attack. Edge hammers with shots to JBL but is soon grabbed by Batista who drives him back against the corner. The Animal explodes with an unstoppable assault onto the champion. In the opposite corner JBL and Kidman are seen going at with, with Kidman rolling JBL up…1 …2 …kick out. The title nearly changed has but JBL gets the shoulder up. All four men are going at it with someone and the crowd love this match.

Batista has control over Edge and sends him flying over to the other side of the ring. Surprisingly JBL sends Kidman flying into the same direction and Edge is able to nail the spear. The crowd pop as Edge pulls his hair while Kidman rolls to the outside. JBL comes rushing toward Edge with a clothesline but is countered into a DDT. Before Edge can cover Batista cuts him off with a spear. The crowd are losing it at the moment as Batista grabs Edge and has him in position for the Batista Bomb. This crowd are going nuts until JBL nails a clothesline from hell! Batista has been taken out as Edge slowly struggles to his feet. JBL focuses his attention and then charges forward, knocking Edge to the outside of the ring. This isn’t the end for JBL as he grabs a steel chair from the outside and nails both Kidman and Edge with STEEL CHAIR SHOTS. The shots are heard around the building as JBL quickly slides back into the ring. He sets up the shot that could win him the title. Batista is near the corner as he slowly turns around… …

INTO A MASSIVE STEEL CHAIR SHOT TO THE SKULL! BATISTA GOES DOWN AS JBL FALLS INTO THE COVER…1 …2 …3!

Winner: AND NEW WORLD CHAMPION, John “Bradshaw” Layfield!| 10:56

“Longhorn” kicks in as the crowd is silent. Nobody thought this could happen as JBL is handed the title. He falls down in the middle of the ring and breaks down. Tears of joy fall from the eyes of JBL. The World Championship is handed to JBL and he raises it above his head to major heat from the crowd. On the outside Edge has entered a state of shock, he is no longer the World Champion. His title run is over.

Michael Cole: Oh my god, JBL has become the World Champion.

Taz: This is huge, we weren’t even meant to have a title match tonight.

Michael Cole: Heartbreak is all over the face of Edge. He was living the dream and it has been taken away tonight.

Taz: I can’t believe this, we new champion.

As JBL stands up and he gets ready for the pyro to go off until “MacMallitant” hits over the arena.

Michael Cole: Uh, what does our General Manager want?

Taz: I don’t think he wants to congratulate the champion.

Michael Cole: We all know the relationship between JBL and Teddy Long isn’t great but I don’t see what he could want.

Long grabs a microphone.

Teddy Long: Would you please stop the music.

The music stops.

Teddy Long: Now John I understand you have used a lot of emotion and everything but we need to look at the tapes. Please have a look.

The replay off the ending shows BATISTA HAD HIS FOOT ON THE BOTTOM ROPE DURING THE COUNT!

Teddy Long: I’m sorry but this match needs to continue. Restart it ref!

Michael Cole: What?!

Taz: JBL just got screwed!

Michael Cole: This match will continue!

Main Event| Fatal Four Way
World Heavyweight Championship
Edge © vs Billy Kidman vs John “Bradshaw” Layfield vs Batista

The match is back on as the official takes the title off JBL. Quickly he turns around and is hit with a spear from Batista. The Animal is going nuts as he grabs JBL and pulls him forward for the Batista Bomb. This crowd has lost it everyone is standing in support of Batista! He gets JBL up and… … BATISTA BOMB! Batista is going to… … SPEAR BY EDGE… … COVER ON BATISTA…1 …2 …3!

Winner: AND STILL WORLD CHAMPION EDGE| 12:56

“Metalingus” hits to a great ovation for Edge who has retained the title tonight in a very surprising way. He is handed the title and quickly exits the ring. This crowd are going nuts after that.

Michael Cole: Edge has won, he is still the champion.

Taz: That was insane Cole, I don’t think I have ever experienced anything like that before.

Michael Cole: I really thought JBL had that match won.

Taz: Edge needs to thank his lucky stars that he is still the champion tonight. If not for our GM, JBL would be walking out the champion.

Just as Taz says this John “Bradshaw” Layfield comes rushing down to the ramp toward Teddy Long. The two get into a verbal fight as JBL is pissed. We can just hear the audio.

John “Bradshaw” Layfield: What the hell was that? You screwed me you son of a bitch. I had the match won, I’m the champion.

Teddy Long: His foot was on the rope John.

John “Bradshaw” Layfield: You think I care that Batista got his foot on the rope. I was screwed you asshole.

Teddy Long: This is my show, I run things.

JBL then shoves Teddy Long to the ground, screaming at him that he was screwed. Teddy begins to crawl away but JBL continues to rant. As Long crawls he is grabbed by JBL who fires a right hand. JBL just hit the GM! He just punched and knocked out the GM.

Michael Cole: He didn’t?

Taz: He did, JBL just hit the GM!

Michael Cole: He can’t do that can he?

The shows come to a quick end as JBL is seen walking to the back. The camera zooms in, with Teddy Long being knocked out cold from the right hand.

***End Show***

bhabg0.png

Armageddon
November 20, 2005
Madison Square Garden; New York City, New York

~Confirmed~

United States Championship
John Cena © vs Winner of the US title tournament

Here's a (hopefully) quick review Proph:

- The opening promo was excellent. I really enjoyed reading that, and I really liked how much mic time everyone got. This is one of the best segments I've read since joining here, so good job.

- Helms vs. Hardy was pretty good. I was expecting Hardy to go over, but I like your Helms character, and I can see him go far in this tournament. Rey vs. Hardy should be a good mid card feud coming up.

- JBL calling beer drinker fools? Never thought I'd hear/read that from him, but good promo, and wow is JBL on fire this episode.

- Bashams vs. WGTT, the Bashams continue their slide with this loss. Very strong written match, and I can tell that JBL won't be happy with that loss by the duo. Beer Money come out, and attack the winners, which I found very smart to establish Beer Money as the top tag team in the fed.

- Booker T vs. Orlando Jordan, can't really tell who's going to go over here; especially after that nice promo from Booker T. Good win there for Booker, as there's another loss for The Cabinet. Rough night for them thus far; let's see how JBL can do later in the episode.

- Mr. Kennedy, wow! Your promos are REALLY strong this show, and this was probably the best or 2nd best (behind the opening segment) so far in the episode. Kennedy seems really strong, and I did read the show were Kennedy threw away the casket with The Undertaker in it, and his (Kennedy's) character just seems to be getting stronger since that.

- Spike Dudley vs. John Cena, squash! Didn't expect anything less; Cena looks strong.

- Batista cuts a decent promo?!?! Wow, don't usually see those; good job there bringing some light to the Batista character.

- Punk seems to be getting the push that anyone in any roster/fed wants. From rookie to going up to the upper mid card; I personally really like writing with Punk, and I can tell that you can too, and his push is looking very good so far.

- Edge vs. Kidman vs. JBL vs. Batista, great match, good writing, and a very fun read. Lot's and lot's of back and forth action there, and the foot on the bottom rope was great. I really can't tell where all 4 of those men are going to go (that's a good thing for you haha) and the Smackdown World Title scene looks packed right now.

Overall Grade: A-: Just a couple of grammar mistakes, and summary written match from being an A/A+. I really liked this show, the promos were great, the storylines set up are great, and the full match writing is spectacular. I just said, if all of the matches were written in full, and if there were a couple of less grammar mistakes (first paragraph of main event match) than it would have been an A/A+. Good job, good work, GREAT show, and I'll keep reading.

347i240.png

Monday Night RAW| 31st of October 2005

“Breaking Down”

***Shawn Michaels speaks about last week***

Just seven days removed from one of the most shocking things on RAW in recent years. Shawn Michaels superkicked his best friend Triple H, after he came down to the ring to save him. The crowd were stunned and so was everyone backstage. Shawn Michaels will be in the arena this week to address the situation. He will be given the final segment of the show as was requested by Shawn. What will Shawn Michaels have to say? What is he going to do from here? Is the situation between the two men finished? Anything could and probably will happen when Shawn Michaels makes his way down to the ring.

***5 minute challenge***

Following last week’s encounter, CM Punk has gotten himself a chance to gain a title match with Jeff Hardy. For 5 minutes CM Punk will get the chance to defeat Jeff Hardy. He must win or go home and don’t come bitching to Eric Bischoff. These two men have been having problems in recent weeks and with CM Punk looking to step out from the pack, he will be sure to bring everything he has. Only one of these men can walk away with a victory. Can CM Punk do what he talks about, will he beat Jeff Hardy in less than 5 minutes? Or will Jeff Hardy continue his run as the Intercontinental Champion? Nobody has been able to take the title from Hardy since he won it; can CM Punk take that away?

***The WWE Champion will be in action***

Whenever the champion is in action, everyone is on notice. This week the dominate Justice goes up against Big Show in a clash of two giants. With Justice looking around for a challenger at No Mercy can Big Show make an impression? Nobody has ever been able to put down the champion, can Big Show do it? Since being drafted to RAW Big Show has been looking for a chance to shine. This is it; he has the chance to beat Justice in what would be a major win. Do you think Big Show has a chance? Will the streak end this week on RAW? Or will Justice dominate continue to destroy every single thing in his path?

***Women’s Champion to be crowned***

The return of the women’s division is here and it is time to find out who is the top woman in the business today. We have multiple women going at it in a battle royal to decide the champion. Trish Stratus, Victoria, Candice Michelle, Torrie Wilson, Mickie James, Stacy Keibler, Maria all look to become the champion this week. Who is going to walk away with the gold? Tune in this week to find out who is going to walk away with the title and the title of top woman in this company.

***Randy Orton interview***

This week Jim Ross sat down with Randy Orton and got the information regarding Chris Jericho. What did Orton have to say about his knee injury? What are his feelings toward Jericho after the attack at TLC? So many questions and they are all going to be answered on this interview. Orton is out with a knee problem at the moment so this is the only way he can get air time. JR sits down with The Viper on this edition of RAW. Be sure to tune in to see what happens.

~Confirmed~

5 minute challenge
If CM Punk wins he gets a title shot next week
CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy

Justice vs Big Show

Battle Royal
Women’s Championship

Trish Stratus, Victoria, Candice Michelle, Torrie Wilson, Mickie James, Stacy Keibler, Maria

Jim Ross to interview Randy Orton

Shawn Michaels to address the fans

Monday Night RAW| 31st of October 2005

“Breaking Down”

347i240.png

~Last Week~

Jerry Lawler: JR you know what time it is?

Jim Ross: Main event time.

Jerry Lawler: I’m ready for this JR.

“Slow Chemical” hits to a loud amount of heat as Robert Roode, James Storm, Justice and James Mitchell make their way down the to the ring. Justice holds the WWE Title on his shoulder but tonight is not about him. It will be Robert Roode going against Shawn Michaels. Half of the WWE Tag Team Champions enters and poses with his title.

“Sexy Boy” blares to a mega pop for the Heart Break Kid! Shawn Michaels makes his way out to the ring after what some people believe to be the end of friendship earlier tonight. Michaels keeps an eye out on the entire Church who will be at ringside for this contest.

Main Event| Singles Match
Robert Roode vs Shawn Michaels

Michaels slides back into the ring, with Roode stumbling backward. Here comes Shawn Michaels who connects with a flying forearm. Both men go down but are quickly to their feet. Right hand from Michaels drops Roode once again. Another shot by Michaels and then the slam down to the mat. The people go nuts as Michaels looks back to the ropes again. This is going to be good as Michaels climbs to the top rope. Roode hasn’t moved at all. Michaels then jumps and drops the elbow again. The people go up as Michaels walks back into the corner. He drops the foot once, then the second time as he crowd count them out. Slowly Roode begins to get back to a vertical base, using the ropes to do so. Roode is to his feet and Michaels goes forward... ...

... ...

... ...

... ...

THE CHURCH STORM THE RING AND TAKE OUT THE OFFICIAL AND THEN SHAWN MICHAELS! THE HEAT IS INSANE TO SAY THE LEAST.

Winner: No Contest| (9:35)

Shawn Michaels is being beat down by The Church as Justice watches from the corner. James Mitchell is ordering traffic around, Beer Money nail their finisher on Michaels to the dismay of everyone. Then Mitchell turns to Justice who isn’t running to the demand of Mitchell. Justice slowly makes his way over to Michaels and grabs him by the throat. He stares into his eyes and says something which the audio doesn’t pick up. How can they do this asks JR? Justice drops his title and then lifts Shawn onto his shoulder. He sets him up for a Tombstone and the people turn away out of fear.

“The Game”

Jim Ross: Oh my god, it’s him!

Jerry Lawler: The Game is coming out here!

Jim Ross: Go get em’, come on Game.

HOLY SHIT, IT’S THE GAME... ... TRIPLE H IS RUNNING DOWN TO THE RING WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER IN HAND!

The crowd go nuts as The Church rushes out of the ring, with the exception of Justice who stands his ground. The two men meet in battle with Justice being nailed with the weapon. He is sent back toward the rope and then over it with a huge clothesline. The champion is down and the crowd have lost it tonight. Triple H has come to the aid of his friend Shawn Michaels. As The Church rush through the crowd Triple H gets this crowd fired up. He throws the hammer to the outside of the ring. Triple H turns back around... ...

ONLY TO BE HIT WITH A SUPERKICK FROM SHAWN MICHAELS.

Jerry Lawler: What the hell?!

Jim Ross: Shawn Michaels just superkick Triple H. He helped you damn it.

Jerry Lawler: He pulled the trigger JR.

The crowd are stunted and Triple H goes down after the superkick. “Sexy Boy” begins to play while Michaels stands over the body of Triple H. He does the suck it taunt as RAW ends for this week. Thank you for being with us tonight. This has been Monday Night RAW, thanks again.

Surprisingly RAW doesn’t kick off as usual. After the opening video package that highlights the actions of Shawn Michaels, the camera goes backstage into the lower levels of the building where the water drips down onto the floor. Rust is shown on some of the pipes, with a figure shown standing in the middle of the hall. This figure slowly brings its head up so the camera can see it. It’s the reigning WWE Champion Justice who stalks the halls of the underground. Justice begins to turn around with the WWE Championship hanging from his right hand.

Justice: These underground tunnels remind me of where I have come from. So many people get caught up in all the excitement of being a champion here. With all the media, the press and the celebrations that come with being a champion, they become lost. People will lose themselves in a seconds notice.

The water drips down the walls as Justice continues.

Justice: The souls of these men crumble to nothing. Whatever they had earned before is lost in a pool of greed and confusion. I am not one of these men. I stand above the greedy as someone who is strong, more powerful and more dangerous than anything seen before.

A loud bang is heard in the background which startles some. However Justice ignores it completely.

Justice: I have taken this place by storm and nobody has been able to find a way to stop me. I’m unbeatable and will never lose this title. The only way someone will get this, will be if they open me casket and rip it from me grasp. Until that day I’ll be the only man to ever hold this again.

Moving his hair out of his eyes.

Justice: The challengers that have fallen to my feet are all legends in a way. Triple H was the first man to fall to the power that is Justice. He was the first to find out how bad things can get when you face me. He came into the fight believing he had a chance to stop me. But it wasn’t meant to be. For something more controls our fate. Something more powerful then you could ever imagine. People like Triple H fail to see what The Church is about. They fail to see how great it is.

Holding up the WWE Championship.

Justice: When I won this we had no celebration. We didn’t need to. Everyone in The Church understood how important it was, so no message of happiness was needed. The Church is more than a faction or a stable as some call it. We are a powerful force that is not as it seems. You look at us and see five members.

Slowly Justice moves toward a section of the underground which has light. We can see his face a little better but the area is still dim and dark.

Justice: But how do you people know how many of us roam the world?

Justice stops talking for a moment, allowing the question to sink in.

Justice: Such ignorance from people who are supposed to be intelligent. People who are meant to be smart, yet they fail to see the thing that stands right in front of them. We could be more than five, more than ten and even one hundred. While people may not truly believe in what The Church stands for, we know that many wish to be a part of this alliance. So many wish to feel the power, the strength and the knowledge that comes with being a part of us.

Another bang is heard in the background.

Justice: The final goal for us is to gain control over the entire WWE. Slowly we will take over each section, starting with Monday Night RAW. This brand only survives because we allow it to. At any moment I could end this, I could bring down the company. But without this place as our battle ground, we cannot finish our mission. Without a place to stand our gathering shall bring nobody. We must continue our path here, we need to continue. But soon enough, the path shall open. The message will be clear and the power will step forward.

Slowly now Justice steps forward and begins to make his way toward us. He drags the title along the ground as he begins to climb the steps up to the building. We continue to follow as Justice stops at a door.

Justice: Just like this door, the people are closed minded. You are all unable to see what stands before you. We are not a problem, you are the problem. We are just an excuse for the disappointment that comes from you all. You need to blame your failure on something, so we get the blame. This is what you people do to us. You all treat The Church like garbage but then want mercy. How sad it is that you hate want you should embrace.

Justice grabs the door handle before looking back.

Justice: Everyone has but one chance to make the right decision. People like Triple H, Shawn Michaels have made the wrong move. Nobody can defeat us. Nobody can stop us. But you can join us. This is a notice, make the right move and embrace The Church. Bow down to the power, join the force. Come to us, come to our side and feel the strength of the men who control their own destiny.

The door opens and Justice makes his way through it. Once more Justice looks back, placing the title on his shoulder and brushing the hair out of his face.

Justice: In just over a month I defend the WWE Championship at No Mercy. The event is titled perfectly for the final dance of the year. It’s the last WWE Championship match on PPV that you will see. Some of these idiots will have you think that it will be my last title defence. These people are wrong. I will not lose this title ever. The event is titled No Mercy and whoever I face will get that. Mercy is out the window, happiness turns to sadness. Joy becomes horror and then the lights go out and the women will scream as I rip the hopes out of the children in the front row.

Violently Justice grabs the camera and pulls it forward.

Justice: Violence is good; horror is great but at the end of the day… … Justice will be served!

The camera is thrown to the ground and the lens cracks on impact. We can still see Justice walking off in the halls as RAW goes to a commercial break.

***Commercial Break***

Trish Stratus defeated Victoria, Candice Michelle, Torrie Wilson, Mickie James, Stacy Keibler, Maria to become the Women’s Champion @ 08:08 in a battle royal. The match was dominated by Victoria as she eliminated 3 different women in the match. The final elimination came when Victoria ran head first into the turnbuckle and Trish shoved her over the top. The crowd cheered Stratus on as she celebrated with her new title.

A replay of the attack from CM Punk last week is shown to the crowd tonight. We also see the footage of when CM Punk invaded Smackdown. After the clips are finished CM Punk is seen standing by with a microphone. He cuts a very good promo on all the problems with the world. From teenage mothers, to abusive fathers and the idiots in the crowd tonight. He went on a rant about Jeff Hardy and continued to show off the Intercontinental Championship that he stole last week. CM Punk had no boundaries on this promo and finished by saying that next week he would become the Intercontinental Champion and found no point in giving the title back this week.

CM Punk defeated Jeff Hardy @ 04:59 due to interference from Muhammad Hassan. In what was an incredible five minutes CM Punk and Jeff Hardy had the crowd going nuts. They had a small time to work with but delivered. Punk seemingly had the match lost but Muhammad Hassan came rushing down to the ring with a chair. This caused the official to turn away from the action for a moment. Punk hit a low blow and then the GTS to pick up the win. Hardy was only moments away from hitting the twist of fate when this happened. After the match CM Punk made his way up the ramp with a huge smile on his face.

Next on the card was the interview with Randy Orton and Jim Ross. The interview got off to a quick start when Jim Ross began to talk about Orton and his knee. The problem seems to be that Orton has had a knee problem since the cage match at Unforgiven. After taking a shot inside the cage the knee was in major pain for days. Orton talks a little on losing the Intercontinental Championship just 8 days after winning the title and how much it hurt. He was competing with a hurt knee and nobody cared. Everyone in the back knew says Orton and yet they continued to place him in these extreme matches. Orton became angry when Jim Ross asked about Chris Jericho and how he had gotten the best of Orton. Nobody gets the best of Randy Orton or so he says. It was a cheap shot that has put Orton on the shelf for the coming weeks but nothing is going to stop him from getting Chris Jericho. Ross asked for a return date and Orton made one statement regarding a return… … he will be at No Mercy! Huge news coming the way of Jim Ross. Orton finished the interview by saying that he has many names from The Viper, The Legend Killer and even the Diamond in the Ruff. But he has always been called one thing and that is a dangerous person. No matter how hurt he is, Randy Orton will be back!

***Commercial Break***

Back from the break Eugene is seen playing with a basketball while singing “Mary had a little lamb” backstage. He is seen counting the times he can bounce the ball until Muhammad Hassan comes up to him and kicks the ball away. The crowd are heard booing from ringside as Daivari begins to scream in the face of Eugene. Shouting at him in a different language to what we are usually hearing here on Monday Night RAW. In a funny spot Eugene pushes Daivari over and laughs at him. The crowd pop but are soon turned into booing as Hassan attacks Eugene. He hammers away and beats down Eugene for no reason what so ever. Nobody is stopping this as Hassan locks in the camel clutch and chokes Eugene out. Slowly both Hassan and Daivari walk off, leaving Eugene down and out backstage.

Beer Money defeated William Regal and Tajiri @ 06:43. Basic tag team contest this week with Beer Money looking strong as they head toward Armageddon.

CM Punk is shown once again on camera, making his way down the halls. He holds the IC title on his shoulder while heading to the showers. Quickly Todd Grisham runs up to him and asks for a moment to speak with Punk. A look of dismay comes over the face of Punk who shakes his head but accepts anyway. Grisham asks does Punk know why Hassan helped him tonight. Of course Punk denies having any knowledge that Hassan was coming out tonight. This ends up being Punk saying he could have won the match without the help anyway. Now next week the match is set for Punk to take what is his anyway. This Intercontinental Championship will say CM Punk next week according to Punk, and that is a promise. Punk finishes by holding up the title and yelling “I’m your Saviour and next week I’ll be your champion”.

***Commercial Break***

Rob Van Dam defeated Muhammad Hassan @ 9:10 in what was the best match of the night by far. These two men put everything out there and the fans loved it. Rob Van Dam looked great and finished the match by hitting his finisher. Hassan wasn’t dominated at all and even looked to win the match moments before Rob was able to counter with a huge kick to the skull. The frog splash ended the match and gave Rob a major victory as he looks to make his way up the ladder here on RAW. Great contest between the two men and both looked strong. After the match was over Rob made his way up the ramp to a very loud “RVD” chant from these fans tonight.

For the first time tonight Chris Jericho is seen talking in a car driving down the highway. He isn’t in the building tonight which is a surprise. As Jericho drives he begins to speak about Randy Orton and all that has been happening. TLC was just the start of what Jericho is going to do to Orton and will continue to make his life hell. Someone else is in the car and hands Jericho the shirts that he stole last week from the stands at RAW. Jericho tells us that next week on RAW he will once again not be in the building. However he will be airing something for all of us to see. He is going to see Orton in 7 days. A little trip to Orton’s house to say hello to the wonderful family. Jericho ends the segment by throwing one shirt out the window and saying “I’m coming Randy”.

***Commercial Break***

Big Show vs Justice ended in a no contest @ 9:54 after The Church stormed the ring and attacked Big Show as he went for the chokeslam. This could have been the first loss for Justice but The Church made sure to stop it. Justice and Big Show were going at it in a major way. Everything was being thrown at the opponent during this contest and it was hardcore. Justice attempted the Black Hole Slam but Big Show countered with a right hand. To the credit of Justice he didn’t go down after the shot that has knocked out several other men on the roster. But The Church weren’t going to take the chance and made sure Big Show felt the power of the dark side. The Church hammered away on Big Show and it ended with Justice dropping his leg across the throat of Big Show.

A shot of Shawn Michaels walking down the hall for the final segment of the night.

***No Mercy 2005***
Presented by Monday Night RAW

Narrator: After all the battles which take place

The match ups taking place tonight are shown

Narrator: Once the dust has settled

Triple H standing tall at the top of the stage

Narrator: We begin

A slow motion shot of Shawn Michaels going for the superkick

Narrator: AGAIN!

The video goes back into normal speed with Michaels connecting the shot to Justice

Narrator: No more games

Kane hitting the chokeslam

Narrator: No more talking

Chris Jericho giving a promo

Narrator: No more lies

Beer Money are shown rushing away from the ring

Narrator: No more Mercy!

Several shots of Justice, Triple H, Shawn Michaels and Randy Orton

Narrator: December 18, 2005

Chris Jericho with the Walls of Jericho locked in

Narrator: Wells Fargo Center

Triple H hitting the Pedigree

Narrator: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jeff Hardy executing the Swantom Bomb

Narrator: RAW Presents, No Mercy!

The final image is of Justice holding up the WWE Championship above his head

“No Mercy”
***End Video***

***Commercial Break***

In the final segment of the night Shawn Michaels made his way out to the ring for what would be a very interesting situation. A loud HBK chant started up and Shawn waited for it to quiet down so he could speak. Finally Shawn started and went straight to the big issue at hand, Triple H. He says that last week was a long time coming. For years Shawn Michaels has been carrying Triple H to the top and he is sick of it. No more is he going to be riding the coattails of Shawn Michaels. Shawn goes over the details of the friendship, from the relationship with Scott Hall and Kevin Nash to the Montreal Screwjob and his involvement in that. It has always been Shawn Michaels standing by Triple H and getting nothing back in return. Before anything more can be said Triple H comes out to the ring and basically asks for forgiveness. Yes he has done things in the past which he isn’t proud of. But this is different. Their friendship is too strong to be broken. Shawn disagrees and says that nothing is worth having a knife stab into his back time and time again. Everything has been a battle with keeping this friendship and it would be better to just walk away from this. The two men continue to give the pros and cons of the friendship, with Triple H grabbing Shawn by the arm and asking him to not do this. Then Beer Money appear at the top of the stage and James Storm makes fun of the two. How sweet it is to see you two bickering with each other. Then the fight begins as Beer Money run down to the ring. The four men all throw huge shots and everything is breaking down. The crowd is white hot at the moment… … SUPERKICK TO ROBERT ROODE… … James Storm scrambles to the outside of the ring. Shawn Michaels and Triple H clear the ring as the tag champions make their way back up the ramp while mouthing off against them. In the closing moments of Monday Night RAW Triple H extends a hand to Shawn Michaels. The crowd want to see it but Shawn Michaels walks away, leaving Triple H standing alone inside the ring.

***END SHOW***

logo-nm04.jpg

Name: No Mercy
Date: December 18, 2005
Where: Wells Fargo Center; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

***No Matches Announced***

Well I will say I'm a big fan of WWE Unleashed an dit does have potential to be the Greatetst Book This of All Time if it isn't already is, I've read your two latest shows and I must say I am amazed with the promos, they feel very life like and as if I can really hear the wrestlers speaking and when it came to deep promos like the ones with Kurt Angle, Justice, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, you nailed it on the spot. It's not even just the promos that are lifelike and connect with the fans but it's the writing in itself. Your matches are vry good also even when some are in summary format, and aren't just a bunch of moves but are llike an actual story, Some of these things did seem predictable as I seen the Fatal Four Way for the World Heavyweight Championship coming but props to having Edge defend in a Fatal 4 Way, Makes the champ look solid especially after he hasn't defended it in a while, Surprised to see Billy Kidman getting push especially after, his time in the Cruiserweight Division, which Batista mentioned (possible heel turn?) Look forward to seeing what happens with the United States Tournament, Wouldn't mind seeing Cena loses so he can get the rub, Also I was very surprised at Shawn Michaels ending Triple H's friendship only to superkick him at the end of the show, These two had a classic feud and I would hope you don't lose the ball with this one, A triple threat between Triple H, Michaels, and Justice would be good. Jericho and Kennedy right now ar getting big pushes and if Undertaker does come back I wouldn't mind him losing to Kennedy at Wrestlemania, that would be very controversial for the viewers, Jericho is getting a hotpush right now, Maybe after Punk's done with Hardy he can feud with Jericho? Punk is on a hot chase right now, but he seems a little bland, Maybe watching a few videos of ROH Punk or even Punk currently, may help him come off as a potential star. Overall though not much to say and I will be reading for your next show, Kepe up the good work, I give you an A+

15ow3ly.png

Preview

Friday Night Smackdown| November 4th 2005

“Crumbling”

***The hit that shocked the world***

After an incredible fatal four way for the World Championship last week one man walked away with the title, Edge. But it is what happened after the match that is causing all the controversy. The Smackdown GM, Teddy Long, made his way down to the ring, ordering the contest to restart. It cost John “Bradshaw” Layfield the title which he thought he had won minutes before. Here comes the shocking part, JBL would be so angry that he struck Teddy Long in the face with a right hand. The fans watching around the world were in shock as JBL knocked out the General Manager. What could go down this week? Will Teddy Long address the issue? What is going to happen to JBL? We can confirm that JBL will be at the arena this week.

***United States Championship Tournament Round 2***

As we move toward Armageddon the man who will challenge John Cena is down to Mr Kennedy, Kurt Angle, Gregory Helms and Booker T. These four men all have matches for this week with the winners moving on toward the final on Smackdown next week. The match up’s will see Mr Kennedy vs Booker T and Kurt Angle vs Gregory Helms. Such a big opportunity is on the line this week, a chance to face John Cena on PPV. Whoever wins is going to earn it. After the incident last week between both Angle and Kennedy, will they be able to stay focused? Will they meet head to head next week? Or will Booker T get his hands on John Cena who has been running his mouth the last couple of weeks? Maybe the dark horse Gregory Helms will step up and grab the title while everyone is watching the action.

***Billy Kidman vs Rey Mysterio***

In a battle of the highflyers this week Billy Kidman will face off against Rey Mysterio in what is sure to be a very exciting bout. In recent weeks Billy Kidman has been pushing into the main event by facing off against World Champion Edge, Batista and other big names. Everyone has been noticing how good Kidman is but can he put down the master of the 619? Not only has Mysterio been pulling out the amazing spots, but he has been dealing with a certain superstar each week. Matt Hardy Version 1 has been seen poking fun, attacking and doing anything he can to get on the nervous of Rey Mysterio. But last week Mysterio had the last laugh by hitting the 619. Things are sure going to go down this week on Smackdown.

***Paul Heyman is here***

For weeks the tension has been building toward the arrival of one Brock Lesnar. That will not be happening this week but we do know that Paul Heyman will be at Smackdown. The evil genius will address the crowd and speak about when Brock is coming to Smackdown. Everyone in the WWE is wanting to know when Brock will be here, maybe we will find out this week. Whatever happens you need to tune into Smackdown this week. Whenever Heyman is in the ring you need to see what he has to say. What is going to happen when Paul Heyman gets a microphone in his hand inside the Smackdown ring?

***The Animal and The Champion***

Since the WWE draft this year everyone has been talking about Edge. Nothing has been more important or hotter than the reigning World Champion on Smackdown. He cashed in his money in the bank contract to become the champion after JBL had just won the title. Since that night Batista has been on a mission to get the title back. He now has his sights set on Edge who holds the gold. In the eyes of Batista he sees Edge as a false champion. The fact that Edge holds the gold makes Batista sick. Can these two go through a Smackdown without fighting? Will they clash again this week? Find out when Friday rolls around.

~Confirmed~

United States Championship Tournament Round 2
Kurt Angle vs Gregory Helms

United States Championship Tournament Round 2
Mr Kennedy vs Booker T

Billy Kidman vs Rey Mysterio

Paul Heyman will be on Smackdown

Edge and Batista will appear on Smackdown

John “Bradshaw” Layfield will be here

#1Peep's Smackdown Review

Not much to say but let's get this show on the road.

* I liked the opening promo as it got its point across but I wasn't feeling Batista or Edge here, they both just seemed kind of bland. I did like Kidman's attitude however and I loved Bradshaw's exchanges, a fatal four way sounds good but I don't expect a title change. So basically Batista is calling Edge a bad champ, Edge doesn't think so and JBL and Kidman just want the gold, easy to pick up here.

* I enjoyed the first match of the night and Rey costs Hardy the match to keep their feud going. Only thing bad about this match was the actual writing, it was a little stilted and didn't sound right, the booking was good but it kind of took away from the action. Helms, kind of out of nowhere, proceeds into the next round of the tournamnet, don't expect him to last long though. Maybe you could replace the Bashams with a more interesting team? Love Bradshaw here, I sense that feud with Teddy is going to go on after tonight for sure. Hardy seems pissed, not sure what the point of the segment was bar to get that across.

* The Bashams are in action against Haas and Benjamin, don't know where they have been as I haven't been following the thread lately but I really like them. Okay match, the pysch was a little off, but I loved the fast paced finish, and the winners as I love the WGTT and hate the Bashams. Maybe should have made the match a number one contenders so an attack by Beer Money was justified, and a match between these teams should be great. Would love to see a big build for a tag title match in the future. Wasn't really feeling Booker here, and I expect him to win the tourny, a feud with him and Cena would be great. No suprise to see the Book man go on and the Office's night just keeps getting worse!

* Loved this little video on Kennedy here. Nice exchange between Angle and Kennedy, maybe we will see them cost each other their matches next week in the tourny. A feud between them while Taker is 'recovering' would be great. Loved the post promo kick to the nuts by Kennedy... Kennedy! Cena destroys Spike in his match and then puts him through a table afterwards, John is in full heel mode now and maybe that feud with Booker will happen. Typical Batista promo, a little smarky for my liking. I liked this promo from Punk here, dunno why you had Edge spear him though, made Punk look a little weak. It was obvious that Edge was going to walk away with the title but you made it exciting to end the show and further your storylines. JBL cheaply won the title (steel chair and rope break) only to be screwed by Teddy, a man he has despised lately for that very same reason. Edge then pinned Batista in a similar way to his MITB cash in, with a quick spear from nowhere. This was a great way to end it, expect Edge vs. Batista at the PPV and I hope to see JBL (maybe something with Teddy) and Kidman to move on to other feuds soon.

Overall: Nice show Proph, but you really need to proofread, there where a lot of errors throughout the episode. Hope to see the next PPV up in the near future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back