• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

D-Generation X ending at Unforgiven?

J

Jrock

Will the handicap hell in a cell be the end for the DX reunion tour at Unforgiven?

might be but it doughtfull....i wannt see them get outside of the damn cell n back on top of it...i also would like to see someone go off the side of it or threw it.....im thinking it will be shane!!! what do you guys think???

shane is probably not scared of anything, if he wants off tv, that would be a good way [taking a bump in the HIAC] I don't know whats next for DX but I am sure Triple H wants a title shot, and soon Mcmahon is gonna feud with Foley, who knows? lets sit back and enjoy the ride

Maybe Foley come back and helps DX during HIAC giving some more reasons for a Vince/Foley feud

to be honest with you i would like to see a triple h n edge fued over the wwe championship. let them send cena over to smackdown n freshen him up a lil and let randy orton do i dunno what....he needs to be freshened up as well!

I really hope that DX would break up, and that Triple H would turn heel but, I don't see that happening. I'd rather see Edge win too, and have them two feud.

Flames Out
Dragon

dx is going to last until at least survivor series, and triple h is planning on staying face for the rest of his career, i do hope to see edge vs triple h in the future, but it wont be until after survivor series unless edge gets involved with the mcmahns

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back