Custom No Way Out Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guppee

Marking out for no reason...
I made this on Photoshop. Not my best, but I tried to make it a bit similar to the No Way Out 2007 poster that has just been released. Hope you enjoy.

nwbo3.png

are you going to rate his poster or not?
i like it, i guess you're hinting that undertaker will "stand out", and its really good. i love the staredown you made that from scratch didnt you, cuz i dont remember them ever fueding. overall 8.5/10

7/10 dont like how undertaker looks he has a bubble around him blend it so it looks like he is really having a staredown wit batista.

I think the blending of Batista and the background is excellent. Though I'm not a fan of how Taker is blended at the top. The graphic would look better without Taker or if he was blended better.

What also bugs me is you can tell were you used the eraser on the bigger Taker for the other two pictures ( the smaller ones ). Well thats how it looks to me, you might not of and if you didn't sorry about that. IF you did, maybe next time try a layer mask and use the gradient tool for blending.

Overall, it's not all that bad. Batista is blended well, IMO, in the background. It's not the best piece of artwork, but it's 10 times better then others out there.

6.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back