Custom Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PauLwaLL

Well.. I kno none of the mods or supermods have the power to do this.. But this is for the admin.

A lot of forums have a feature that you are allowed to use your own avatar.. Being this is one of the biggest forums around.. Why not add the feature here? I kno its not much... But it'll get ratings :).. Nah I mean people would like the idea.

I think somebody asked the question before, and the reason I think we don't have custom avatars is that it slows down the server (particularly moving avatars). That's really the extent of my computer knowledge, so hopefully that explains it.

Yeah it does.. My bad if it was asked already.. I figured it was.. :)

If everyone has a moving sig and avatar is kills computer speeds. That is why not many forums allow for moving sigs or avatars. Usually its one or the other. But even one moving avatar each will slow the comp down considerably so if they were to make custom avatars i dont think they would allow moving ones.

I never said anything about moving avatars.. Just saying like.. If I have a Chicago Bulls av (non moving) to use that... I kno that moving sigs and avatars slows down peoples PC who have 56k.. But I ment regular pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back