Crown Jewel new main event (Brock VS The Monster)

pbancroft32

Dark Match Winner
so becauce of whats happened to roman we now have a one on one for the world title i personally HOPE beyond hope they put it in braun but sadly i see vince giving the strap back to his lover brock so do we have another year of no world title. If this does happen how damaging is this going to be for WWE.
Will number drop even further as most fans do not want a part time champion again

personally if brock does win and im praying im wrong (but i dont think i am) i personally will read results on here and thats it im sick of brock im sick of him burying anyone that goes against him he does nothing for the title he does nothing for anyone his in the ring with and on top of all that the booking for him is just S**t

this guy is booked as the man the baddest guy in earth the ufc fighter and yet has to attack roman while in handcuffs. its the first one that comes to mind but i know its also not the only one his done.
His matches are only any good if his in the ring with someone that can carry him and even his german suplexes now just look lazy
go to UFC and or come to wwe FULL TIME.
Bare in mind this is a guy whos first run was only 2 years long and he quit to go to the NFL this is not a legend that gave 10 years to the company and is now getting an easy ride ive never understood why or how vince can give this guy what someone like taker earned from just a 2 year run but back to the point braun wins the title its best for business

Personally, if Brock wins, I'd like to see Bobby Lashley fight him. The Human Suplex Generator vs the Dominator. Give Lashley the proper title run he should've had 10 years ago, and not the shite ECW Championship campaign he had previously.

If Braun wins, I think the man who never got to defend the title should get his damn rematch.

Then again anyone but Lashley vs. Brock. First match I seen in a long time was Lashley/Owens. I don't know if it was Lio at ringside, or the double turn, but I couldn't get into it. Lashley vs. Braun though....

i see what your saying but bobby's run was so bad because he wasnt ready at the time he was so green he should never have been in that spot. BUT i do agree brock vs bobby would be good but i dont think it should be for the tittle but i personally do not want to see brock anywhere near the title possibly ever again

As unfortunate as the Roman situation is I do hope Braun finally gets a run with the World Title. It’s long overdue and Braun probably should’ve beat Brock last year at No Mercy last year. If Brock is going around so sporadically then they might as well use his credibility and star power to help put the younger guys over. I couldn’t stand Brocks’s last two reigns and I hope they don’t give him th strap and then have him dissaper for another 4-6 months.

If UFC 230 was before, if Cormier wins Brock wins
But I think it’s gonna be Braun.
As we can have Braun vs Drew, Braun vs Lashley and Braun vs Dean as Face-Heel dynamic, and also Braun-Seth and Braun-Balor.

I'll throw a different curveball out there;

Next week - Drew gets inserted into the match (hence why him & DZ dropped the title) - not only that, he goes on to win the WWE Championship via help from Ziggler. Neither Brock or Braun was supposed to win at Crown Jewel (we all know Roman was holding the title) - so this way, they keep the title off both guys while launching Drew right up the card. The signs have been there the last few weeks with him finishing Raw on top and he is a legitimate challenger to both Brock & Braun - it also opens up a few doors;

Drew vs Bruan
Drew vs Ziggler (who wants a shot for helping Drew win)
Drew vs Lashley
Drew vs Elias (anyone wonder why that face turn happened?!)
Drew vs Seth

The list goes on.

You put the title on Braun and the only realistic challengers are Lashley & Drew....

Thoughts??? You also get the history of a first Scottish champion........

Personally, i really don't want to see this match mostly because the last time they did it, it was a horrible mess and that's when Lesnar was somewhat motivated. Now that he's already thinking about going back to the UFC, i feel that it's going to be worst then last time. Braun isn't ready for the belt but considering the circumstance, they need the no.2 guy to become the number 1 guy and that's why Strowman will win the belt and then start a feud with Mcintyre in time for survivor series.

Lesnar winning the title is, in my opinion, the worst decision Vince could make, which is why there's a possibility of it happening. Out of the Reigns tragedy, Vince has an opportunity to cement Braun Strowman as a legit, certified top guy here by not only having him win the title, but by having him beat Brock Lesnar in the process. Fans are primed and pumped for Strowman, they enjoy cheering for him, they enjoy seeing him do his thing and they've been ready to see Strowman win a major singles championship for a long time.

I have less than zero interest in Lesnar as champion again. I'm tired of Lesnar altogether; I'm tired of his laziness, I'm tired of his subpar matches and uninspired in-ring work, I'm tired of him sitting on the title for months at a time and I'm tired of there being no regular main event title picture for Raw. These, in my opinion, are some of the issues that've helped make 2018, the worst year for Raw since the very late 2000s when Raw was a total of about 5 minutes of wrestling and the rest of the show was made up of skits and promo segments.

Strowman HAS to win this match. The absolute last thing we need is for Brock to hold the title hostage again. Raw needs someone who will be there to defend the Universal Championship at each major event. Strowman has the fan support and makes the most sense right now. There's plenty of options with Strowman as Universal Champion. Dean, Lashley, Drew, Seth, Finn, even Ziggler. Imagine what these guys having a prize at the main event tier to be fighting for. If Brock wins then none of these guys would have anything to do. AGAIN. No thanks. Brock should lose to Strowman and then never go anywhere near that title again. I'm not that excited about the match to be honest. I just want the guy who will actually defend the belt to win it.

so becauce of whats happened to roman we now have a one on one for the world title i personally HOPE beyond hope they put it in braun but sadly i see vince giving the strap back to his lover brock so do we have another year of no world title. If this does happen how damaging is this going to be for WWE.
Will number drop even further as most fans do not want a part time champion again

personally if brock does win and im praying im wrong (but i dont think i am) i personally will read results on here and thats it im sick of brock im sick of him burying anyone that goes against him he does nothing for the title he does nothing for anyone his in the ring with and on top of all that the booking for him is just S**t

this guy is booked as the man the baddest guy in earth the ufc fighter and yet has to attack roman while in handcuffs. its the first one that comes to mind but i know its also not the only one his done.
His matches are only any good if his in the ring with someone that can carry him and even his german suplexes now just look lazy
go to UFC and or come to wwe FULL TIME.
Bare in mind this is a guy whos first run was only 2 years long and he quit to go to the NFL this is not a legend that gave 10 years to the company and is now getting an easy ride ive never understood why or how vince can give this guy what someone like taker earned from just a 2 year run but back to the point braun wins the title its best for business
How old are you, 5? Vince’s lover??? Idiot. Makes more sense for Lesnar to get the belt back, have Mcintyre interfere costing Strowman. Continues that feud, have a Lesnar defend against a number one contender at Survivor Series(Mcintyre, who wins a tourney on Raw) Mcintyre takes the bt off Brock. Strowmans Heat is Gone, they missed the time to put belt on him

How old are you, 5? Vince’s lover??? Idiot. Makes more sense for Lesnar to get the belt back, have Mcintyre interfere costing Strowman. Continues that feud, have a Lesnar defend against a number one contender at Survivor Series(Mcintyre, who wins a tourney on Raw) Mcintyre takes the bt off Brock. Strowmans Heat is Gone, they missed the time to put belt on him
so im the 5 year old but your the one calling names ...... ok your right best thing to do is to put the belt back on someone that most likely wont want to work SS so you will have months with no title the very reason not to put the belt on brock is that very point he shows up when brock says if he dont want to work he aint working he has no set dates so yes can not wait for another year long run of no title because of brock wins he is not dropping the belt 3 weeks later just aint happening

I don't think I can take another Lesnar run. I don't think many of us dieheards can. There are plenty of promotions out there that are getting interesting and to be completely honest, outside of the women doing whatever they can possibly do with what little they're given, WWE isn't must see. I don't care if Lesnar wins. I have no desire to see anyone kick his ass. It's old. Been old since 2012. He makes me feel numb over the whole thing. I've reached a point where I'm waiting for things to be awesome again and that's no bueno. This whole thing made Paul Heyman boring - a feat once considered impossible.

Braun Strowman is like a glimmer of hope and even then I don't trust what they'll do with him. WWE is starving for a main focus now and poor AJ is stuck on the B brand holding a much better looking and far prestigious title.

Worst case scenario is Brock wins and we continue this Groundhog Day. Then again this is Saudi Arabia and last time Brock was featured it was a cheap finish. I think it's very likely nobody wins and we go into Survivor Series without a Universal Champion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back