Crown jewel

pbancroft32

Dark Match Winner
this isnt about predicting the result of the matches but predict the following:
A will it even happen or will it have to get canned.
B will it happen in saudi arabia
C if it does get moved where does it get moved to
D looking at the card does anyone really care anyway

A.i think because of the vacent title it has to go ahead
B.Personally if Vince lets it stay in saudi he is a fool and has put money first and does risk losing some fan base from the decison.
C. i think it will end up being in USA
D. i predict we get another terrible brock run as world champion from this which will possibly make me switch of for a while

whats your thoughts

i moved you're thread here because the prediction section is only for the contest itself. I will actually have one for crown jewel if it happens next week, so you're more then welcome to participate.

As for your topic, Here are my answers

A: Yes it will, because they pretty much have promoted the whole card and by now unless trump stop them from doing the show, it's going to be on.

B: I don't think so, i feel like they might not necessarily try to get out of the deal but might try to get another venue somewhere else for this one and go back when the whole thing blows over. Let'S face it, we are dealing with 2 mcmahon's here, and both HHH and Vince won'T let something like this come between them and a boat load of money.

C: As a last resort, probably. Again, it all depends if they can find a venue elsewhere outside of the U.S. on this short notice.

D: if it wasn't for the saudi arabia thing, i feel that the card is good enough on his own for fans to care about the show. The tournament is pretty strong and can create some interesting developement story wise. The Strowman/Lesnar match will be interesting, the DX vs BOD match will get fans interesting mostly because of HBK. So yeah, i feel like their would be a lot of interest from fans if the show wasn'T in Saudi arabia, at less more interest then this sunday evolution PPV.

I don't know. Fairly sure it will still happen but be moved to a different venue, but still close enough that it won't really matter.

But as for caring, nah. Minus all the human rights violations and current affairs, how am I going to be invested in a show where a majority of the people on the hard cam are going to be on their phones, paying attention to everything other than the wrestling? Everything seems too indulgent anyways. Like Jesus Christ, they made HBK a liar for this.

I'd rather watch Evolution, an event that was cast aside for this PR nightmare. At least they're honest with their pandering.

this isnt about predicting the result of the matches but predict the following:
A will it even happen or will it have to get canned.
B will it happen in saudi arabia
C if it does get moved where does it get moved to
D looking at the card does anyone really care anyway

A.i think because of the vacent title it has to go ahead
B.Personally if Vince lets it stay in saudi he is a fool and has put money first and does risk losing some fan base from the decison.
C. i think it will end up being in USA
D. i predict we get another terrible brock run as world champion from this which will possibly make me switch of for a while

whats your thoughts

I have absolutely no interest in this show at all. I didn't watch the other one they did there either. Seems to me it's just a huge glorified house show for a rich guy who doesn't give two shits about anyone but himself.

As for the answers to your questions though, well here are my thoughts.

a) Yes I think it will happen. Saudi Arabia has already paid the money and Vince will make sure the show will go on.

b) Even if it does get moved, it will still be for the Crown Prince's benefit. They could move the show to Mars, but everyone still knows it's part of the Saudi deal.

c) It won't get moved anywhere so there is no answer to this question. With the World Series playoffs starting up, NHL starting, NFL going full blast and the NBA just getting going, so where would it be held if it was in the US?

d) Easiest question to answer, no. Like I said glorified house show. Won't waste my time on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back