• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crossovers: WWE To TNA

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Hopefully, you're getting the point now. For those that aren't, I want to know who you think made the best crossover to TNA from the WWE.

My choice here is not Kurt Angle. He was already a champion in the WWE, and merely went to TNA with the same role. My choice is Christian Cage. He was a fledgling mid-carder in WWE, and went to TNA to become a champion. He had classic matches with Samoa Joe, and he didn't have any bad feuds. He worked as a face, and as a heel. He also managed to get a watchable match out of Tyson Tomko.

He was one of my choices for the other way,so Ron "The Truth" Killings.He wrestled as K-Kwik for a time and came to TNA,soon winning the NWA heavyweight title and then the tag title.He then left for the WWE.If he hadn't ventured to TNA,he probably wouldn't be here right now to rap and spin around.

He narrowly beats out Christian and Angle.

Yea defenitlya close tie between Killings and Cage but I think Cage gets the one up as he was pretty much the first major shocking jump from WWE to TNA and once there he did alot for the Heavyweight Division as before he got there it was second to the X-Division.

Christian. He was a stuggling midcarder in the WWE. Then he went to TNA and became a star. I really dont believe that Christian wouldnt be as loved as he is if he wouldnt have jumped ship to TNA. In TNA he showed that he has what it takes to be a big star for a company. No other WWE guy has done that thus far in TNA. But looking forward Matt Morgan has the potential to do so.

I dunno where this impression that Christian was a "struggling" midcarder or mid carder for life etc comes from, the guy was way over when he started to cut promos on Cena etc, an they stopped that for no reason. Christian was ready for the WWE main event, he even had a title match vs Cena and Y2J, so yeah he was already set up to be a main eventer. A struggling mid carder would in my mind be someone like Finlay or The Brian Kendrick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back