• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crossovers: WWE To ECW

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Just like the other thread, I want to know who you think made the smoothest transition, or best transition, from the WWE, to old-school ECW. Not the ECW we see on TV now.

I'm going to cheat, and list Scott Levy aka Raven. He undoubtedly saved his career by going to ECW. He was a piss-poor manager in WWE as Johnny Polo, and his run as Raven revolutionalized the world of extreme in the United States. He's said many times that the switch is what kept him in wrestling. Not only was he one of the top guys, and in the best feuds in ECW, but he also handled a lot of his own booking. His part in the angles involving Sandman's crucifixion, and kidnapping Sandman's son are things of wrestling lore.

Al Snow...he did nothing as Leif Cassidy and as part of the new Rockers and if he wouldn't have went to ECW and got that manican head, who knows where he would be.

Yeah I'd agree with all of you but Raven probably made the best trasition and then justin credible... went from a nobody aldo montoya to become that character... which was awesome... Yeah Al snow to..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back