• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crimson and Matt Morgan

Fire Marshall Bill

Let me show ya somethin!!!
Who goes heel?

With Crimson just walking out on Matt Morgan after their last loss to Magnus and Samoa Joe, I'd be inclined to think it's going to be him.

Not sure if I really care that much either way. Matt Morgan is better as a heel IMO. I think his face promos come off cheesy and/or generic all the time. Crimson, however, really hasn't gotten over that well as a face and a heel run might do him better. Plus they can end the whole "undefeated streak" thing that they were kicking on heavily before he started teaming with Morgan.

Thoughts?

Crimson has to turn. It would make him interesting. Plus Morgan has done it before and it was pretty rubbish. Morgan is a good face and has shown nothing as a heel.

I'm not sure Morgan will break the streak though.

Morgan is perhaps the cheesiest face in the business right now. So a heel turn would be a refreshing change of pace. And I don't see Crimson turning heel with the fact that Impact are trying to get him over with the fans. Unless Crimson's heel turn makes him a more dynamic character. Last thing we need is another Gunner roaming around the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back