Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Doc, love the work. I was wondering if you could at some stage make me a sig (500x300) of Cody Rhodes. I'm not too fussy, maybe just a few different pics...I'm sure you can come up with something neat, but I would like it to say along the bottom "The Dream Lives On". No pressure, just if you find the time. Cheers.

Patrick, I can't find a pic of Rude with the US Belt.

Either one of these will do.

048Rude.jpg

us-rude01st-1.jpg

hurricane-scanlines.png

I got these awesome brushes from the internet. I wanted to test them out.

Chill, I'll work on your sig next.

UPDATES:
earthquake.png

I miss Tenta so I made this for him because we're buds.

yoshitatsu.png

Made this for GD

hurricane-updated.png

Updated version of the old Hurricane sig.

Doc could you make me a sig with this pic

119austinHHH.jpg

This was one of my favorite teams and I wish we could have seen what the full story was before Trips was injured. It'd be greatly appreciated.

I'd like it if the words on it of course were " The Two Man Power Trip " or something like that

Here you are, SuperCrazy. To be honest, I'm not thrilled with it. I couldn't get it to look the way I wanted. Maybe you'll like it better than I do.
powertrip.png

And this was another request:
mcm.png

Doc, I need your expertise. FalKon may have moved on to new pastures but I know where my bread is buttered. You are still the Doc and you are still the best sig maker here.

Anywho, I want an Arctic Monkeys sig with "Thunderball: Your Favourite Worst Nightmare" on it. I also don't want it too complicated or chaotic.

Cheers buddy.

Doc, I need your expertise. FalKon may have moved on to new pastures but I know where my bread is buttered. You are still the Doc and you are still the best sig maker here.

Anywho, I want an Arctic Monkeys sig with "Thunderball: Your Favourite Worst Nightmare" on it. I also don't want it too complicated or chaotic.

Cheers buddy.

I have not moved onto new pastures, its just that someone else responded to my request. I am a strict business person when it comes to this stuff.

Doc your stuff is amazement

Made a Hurricane wallpaper, but I made it for my specific resolution so it probably wont look as good on other computers. Thought I'd post it anyway.
hurripaper.png

mydesktop.png

A sig i made for Milenko:
milinferno.png

Other sigs I made for other people:
chihawks1.png
-
chihawks2.png

hbl.png

regal.png

It will make a comeback at some point Doc. I just wish she still had an arm!

Hey, that's not my fault. That's the original picture!
TUCO_Eva+Angelina.jpg

See?

This is a Santino sig:
santiko.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members