Create your own WWE pay per view theme

WWE Inferno
instead of Judgement Day:
Main Event: Inferno match..obviously Kane should get a title match here.
or Taker should main event.
:hogan:

sorry im about ready for bed and havent had time to read all the posts so if someone said this i appologize. heres how my ppv would go
every title 2 out of 3 falls however
wwe and world title are on the line in the same match for ex: undertaker vs cm punk and orton vs cena but its one match. and whoever wins first gets the title. so your not only stopping your nemesis from pinning but also the other brands opponent from pinning his. now heres where i would see it get interesting. these matches would take place wcw like king of the mountain style. 1 cage to start off. after the first fall. a second cage is lowered on top of the first cage. opponents have to fight to get up to the seccond cage because thats the only place the fall can take place. now if it makes it to a 3rd. a 3rd cage lowers on top of the second the belts are dropped from the ceiling and its now an xdivision style match where the combatents would have to climb the side of the cage and make their way across the top of the cage to grab their title. too much??? let me know your thoughts.

i know this isnt the best idea, but it'd be pretty sweet if they could do some type of huge gauntlet match. more than likely it'd work just like a royal rumble match but it'd be a whole lot more complicated to win

Ok, I’m going to have some fun here.

No Way In PPV:
Almost like No Way Out; except picture this, I’m imagining the contestants start in the ring of the Elimination Chamber, and try to lock themselves into the chambers. Once all four chambers are filled, the match can begin. Almost like TNA.

I love this idea but it would realy drag the match on having that stipulation would be awesome for an once off affair

[/QUOTE]Rage in the Cage PPV:
All matches reside in a cage match. Not that creative.
[/QUOTE]

isnt that ppv called Lockdown??:confused:?not helping the "tna steals wwe ideas" mentality:shrug:

Just thought of this:

Instead of Night Of Champions, They Should have:

Tournament of Champions

A one night tournament involving the current title holders from all 3 brands. No championships awarded to the winners, but maybe a trophy or a special stipulation guaranteeing a title shot at someone or something like that.

IC Champion, US Champion, World Champion, WWE Champion, ECW Champion, Tag Champions, and maybe throw in the winner of a battle royale or something like that.

I would re-brand the Night of Champions event to be a night where every single superstar and Diva in the WWE participates to prove they are a champion. Here is an example of the card with Gauntlet type matches if it was the next PPV and if everyone injured returned: (List of names in order of entrance)

Unified Tag Team Championship Scramble Match:
Chris Jericho & The Big Show (c)
Mark Henry & MVP
Legacy (Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase)
The Hart Dynasty (David Hart Smith & Tyson Kidd)
Cryme Tyme (Shad & JTG)
Winners=Unknown-Anyone but JeriShow

Women’s Championship Gauntlet Match:
Brie Bella def. Nikki Bella
Natalya def. Brie Bella (The Bella Twins pull the switch during the match) then Maria
Eve def. Natalya then Layla
Michelle McCool (c) def. Layla
Melina def. Michelle McCool (c)
Winner and New Women's Champion Melina

Intercontinental Championship Gauntlet Match:
Kane def. Slam Master J then Jimmy Wang Yang then Kung Fu Naki
The Great Khali def. Kane (Injury Return)
Drew McIntyre def. The Great Khali (With simalir tactics to when Dolph Ziggler beat him at the begging of the year) then Charlie Haas then R-Truth
Matt Hardy def. Drew McIntyre
Mike Knox def. Matt Hardy
Finlay def. Mike Knox
Eric Escobar w/ Vickie Guerrero def. Finlay
John Morrison (c) def. Eric Escobar w/ Vickie Guerrero then Dolph Ziggler
Winner and Still Intercontinental Champion John Morrison

ECW Championship Battle Royal Gauntlet Match:(WWE's version of TNA's Gauntlet for the Gold. A battle Royal until the final two superstars then a singles match)
Elimination Order:
Tyler Reks by The Hurricane
The Hurricane by Paul Burchill
Paul Burchill by Vladimir Kozlov
Vladimir Kozlov by Goldust
Goldust by Ezekiel Jackson
Ezekiel Jackson by Tommy Dreamer & Christian (c)
Tommy Dreamer by Christian (c)
Christian (c) by Zack Ryder, Sheamus, Yoshi Tatsu, William Regal & Shelton Benjamin
Zack Ryder by Sheamus
Sheamus by Yoshi Tatsu
Yoshi Tatsu by Sheamus
Winners are William Regal & Shelton Benjamin
William Regal vs. Shelton Benjamin for ECW Championship-Singles Match
Winner=Unknown

United States Championship Gauntlet Match:
Chris Masters def. Santino Marella then Jim Duggan then Festus
Chavo Guerrero def. Chris Masters (with help from Hornswoggle) then Jamie Noble then Hornswoggle
Carlito def. Chavo Guerrero
Primo def. Carlito
Evan Bourne def. Primo
Kofi Kingston def. Evan Bourne then The Miz (c)
Jack Swagger def. Kofi Kingston
Winner and New United States Champion The Un-Deafeated All-American American Jack Swagger

WWE Championship Scramble Match:
Shawn Michaels
Triple H
Randy Orton (c)
John Cena
The Big Show
Winner and Still WWE Champion Randy Orton

Divas Championship Gauntlet Match:
Gail Kim def. Rosa Mendes then Jillian
Katie Lea Burchill def. Gail Kim (with help from Jillian)
Kelly Kelly def. Katie Lea Burchill then Alicia Fox
Beth Phoenix def. Kelly Kelly (with help from Alicia Fox)
Mickie James (c) def. Beth Phoenix (Mickie thinks she's won when Maryse comes out of no where and...
Maryse def. Mickie James (c)
Winner and New Divas Champion Maryse

World Heavyweight Championship Scramble Match:
Rey Mysterio
The Undertaker (c)
Batista
CM Punk
Edge (Jericho's music plays but he doesn't come out. The camera then goes backstage with all referee's round himas he's knocked out on the ground. It then shows the back of a man doing Jericho's Arm Movements just like when Jericho returned to the WWE and attacked the man with the torch. A code then plays with SAVE.US EDGE eventually happening before he makes his retun in the closing seconds of the match.)
Winner and New World Heavyweight Champion

I think having a PPV where every superstar is featured showcases their talentand it is good if they wouldn't normally get on a PPV. I think it would also raise buy rates if it is very unlikely for a champion to keep their title.

WWE: The Draft Lottery

Basically instead of having the Annual WWE Draft on RAW. Why not just turn it to a PPV? I mean it could make sense in a business standpoint since it is sure to generate PPV buy rates and so on. We can have it replacing Judgment Day with the same basic concept having superstars in diffrent brands compete againts each other and the winning brand gets a draft pick.

I have the best PPV idea ever. In this day and age, this is perfect, and although it has been "done" before, it has never been highlighted like this. I will call the PPV.....WWE No Gimmicks.

What it will consist of is a card of Championship and Grudge matches. All will be straight up matches old school style. No gimmicks at all. Just wrestling matches. In this day and age, I am sick and fucking tired of all these damn gimmick matches. Give me an old school match with old school moves, and old school finishes.

Its so over saturated now man. Every other PPV is a goddam gimmick PPV. I remember when the only gimmick PPV was Survivor Series, but now that's a REGULAR PPV becuase of all the bullshit we have now. Elimination Chamber, Hell in a Cell, Breaking Point, Bragging Rights, TLC, and then there is a gimmick match on every single PPV card its ******ed now. Gimmick matches mean shit now. A regular match is now a gimmick match, and gimmick matches are now regular matches.

My Themed PPV....WWE No Gimmicks. (Only acceptable gimmick match would be an Iron Man match.) A PPV with no gimmick matches. Just great wrestling matches. We appreciate the Angles vs HBKs, Taker vs HBKs, Austin vs Rocks, Angles vs Lesnars, etc because they were matches where two guys just went out there and left it all in the ring without relying on a gimmick to carry the match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back