country songs

CenaF'er said:
My answer wouldn't be AJ Styles. I find him to be very overrated

It was a 'Hypthetical' example. The point I was making is that you bearly give a descent response. One line of sentence doesn't cut it. You have to give a detailed description of what you want to say or else no one will take you serious enough.

Look dude. Im not trying to act superior but everyone has given up hope on you. Mongoose tried to help you out. And you slapped him in return...why? He just wants to help you. Swallow your pride and accept the help. Or in the very least...make a quality post.

Let me ask you, Do you really want to spend the rest of your internet life in a forum 'prison'...Dont you want to be in the non-spam sections and have your opinion be heard?

You think highly of your opinion right? So show how valuable it is. If your given a topic in the prison, show your stuf and make a descent post. Look at Macca, he was released because of the quality posting that he did. Takes Pricks like a Man is taking this example and adapting it to his own so he can get out as well. So why don't you do the same?

The guy the called the Silver Haired Fox had a great voice. I sing his songs at the bar.

The Most Beautiful Girl In The World - Charlie Rich

[YOUTUBE]97_TbMmtXmU[/YOUTUBE]

It was a 'Hypthetical' example. The point I was making is that you bearly give a descent response. One line of sentence doesn't cut it. You have to give a detailed description of what you want to say or else no one will take you serious enough.

Look dude. Im not trying to act superior but everyone has given up hope on you. Mongoose tried to help you out. And you slapped him in return...why? He just wants to help you. Swallow your pride and accept the help. Or in the very least...make a quality post.

Let me ask you, Do you really want to spend the rest of your internet life in a forum 'prison'...Dont you want to be in the non-spam sections and have your opinion be heard?

You think highly of your opinion right? So show how valuable it is. If your given a topic in the prison, show your stuf and make a descent post. Look at Macca, he was released because of the quality posting that he did. Takes Pricks like a Man is taking this example and adapting it to his own so he can get out as well. So why don't you do the same?

I've been watching wrestling for a long time. Mongoose's help is like trying to make me wear a coat in the summer. I don't need it.

Alright then. then use the knowledge you have and make a quality post. If you do have all this knowledge in wrestling, it wouldnt be difficult to for you to come up with quality post now would it?

Alright then. then use the knowledge you have and make a quality post. If you do have all this knowledge in wrestling, it wouldnt be difficult to for you to come up with quality post now would it?

You should get out of the thread and stop trying to annoy me. This isn't about wrestling. It clearly says country songs in the title.

Haha. Annoy you...No. Im giving you advice dude. Wrestling was just an example. But fine you want me to reference this to Country Music...

Instead of just posting the videos you do, say why you like them and give an explanaition...

Again. I'm trying to help you. But in reality, if you turn down my help, then you loose completely because I'm probably the last person that is going to help you get out of here..

But if you like prison so much then fuck it, enjoy your crappy forum stay....

You should get out of the thread and stop trying to annoy me. This isn't about wrestling. It clearly says country songs in the title.
Aww my son's getting cranky. It's a wrestling website. Don't matter what your thread title is. Why would you join a wrestling site to talk about CoUNTry music? That's like going to the movies, to read a book. Dumb fuck.

I've been watching wrestling for a long time. Mongoose's help is like trying to make me wear a coat in the summer. I don't need it.
Actually my help would have had you out and about, making yourself look stupid on all the threads of the site. Pretty soon you're going to be the only one in here. Then we'll see another

"Please let me out of here! I learned my lesson! I'll suck a cock to be let out!"

Thread from you. You say you been watching so long, well prove it. Make a thread about some old time wrestling. One that does not involve videos. Oh, that's because you don't know shit about shit. Good job son.

It was that morning after pill I made his mom take.. It didn't work. Just deformed his body and mind, to the useless person he is today.

Only country song i like is Dont go out by Tanya Tucker and T.Graham
Brown

Because it reminds me of my Aussie freind that died on halloween and his freind
R.I.P John/Andrew/David

Oh shit, we were tanked that night. A bottle of Tequila, and a half a bottle of Absinthe.. It made her look good enough to screw.

Please dont tell me it was her you fucked...

screens_tveye-141271.jpg

If it was...I feel so sorry for him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back