Could Ric Flair Come Back To WWE Due To Problems Within Impact Wrestling?

Flair is better off in TNA. He is a legend that the younger guys can learn a lot from. That being said, I would not be surprised if he left if the problems are not resolved. They do need him, far more than WWE does due to TNA having less legends around to help. If he does return to WWE then it better be as a manager, authority figure, trainer, or even an announcer. He had an awesome sendoff that should not be tarnished any further by working matches when he is SUPPOSED to be retired. If he wrestles in WWE again then I will riot.

flair coming back to the wwe after shawn michaels retired him? yea right wont happen, couldn't happen, him being around the young guys cant be a good idea. and what if by some unlikely chance he tries (and succeeds) in getting another match!? or gets into the ring in an physical capacity??? honestly flair needs to find a new job cause he shouldnt be in tna or wwe. same goes for hogan to be completely honest. they should both be out of the wrestling business, they should be making special appearances every so often at best.

If wwe plans on inducting Arn Anderson into their hall of fame in 2012 then I hope they bring back Flair by then to induct him. Nobody else would be more suitable. Flair has nothing left to do in TNA. Besides he didn't help them get any significant ratings boost. It's my understanding that TNA hasn't paid him in 2 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back