• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could Punk Introduce A New WWE Title?

I don't think Punk will be involved with the launch of a new belt but Dearrr God they need to get rid of that spinner. It sucked when Cena was the thug life rapper, but its got more and more ridiculous ever since. He has not been the rapper character for a long time, so they blet just looks tacky and stupid for no reason. They are way overdue for lauching a classy new WWE championship belt. It is badly needed, and I hope the next one is not wrestler-specific.

/\ I agree this belt needs to be done away with but I don't think it happen with a wrestler who might be leaving the promotion. The spinner belt has been boring since Cena first revealed it. It was a kinda, "Oh that looks kinda' cool" for about ten minutes and now its just childish like Naitch said.

Spinner belt hasn't been interesting since Miz turned it upside down for his reign which was a little refreshing. I still enjoy him flipping the mic logo over during promos on Raw.

The Spinner Belt is horrible too gaudy i honestly find it make whoever has it look like some kind of Rapper wannabe even though it doesn't spin often anymore its look is terrible the simplest design with no diamonds or etc would still mean the same as a belt that was all like that one just have a giant WWE logo for the belt a gold one lol never have to update it and it will always be relevent

I Agre Thought that Title Needed a Change It was great for like a year and a half then i got sick of it they need to go big with the next one not biger then the world tite but bigger then the attitude era title and it should be simple don't but all kind of diamonds and make it look crazy Simple is Always Better How many times has the former WCW world championship changed It's Look? It hasn't because it doesn't need a change.

People bring this up at lest once a year ... A New WWE title .. the current one sucks and is lame and a childs belt. When well personally i dont mind it, but its Cenas belt and who is the current Number One man in the company .. CENA!! what era are we in PG Era/Cena era so it suits with the time.

On the topic abit, after watching raw and Punk saying im going to take the BELT with me does leave the door open for him to take the title with him adn thus having a new design in place. But i do see punk winning only for Mr MITB to cash in and keep the title in the WWE

If theres anybody that should introduce the new WWE title its CM Punk. He could go into a hate filled tirade about how WWE has obssesed over John Cena that it let Cena make his own title and that to remove the WWE title division from such corruption they would have to make a universal title that shows no particular bias towards a specific superstar. He concludes with the fact that he will undeed be leaving with the WWE championship, but he will be coming back with a brand new title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back