Could Jericho lead the Dynasty?

Ol'Canucklehead

Pre-Show Stalwart
After thinking about Y2J's partner I came up with what I think is Huge Idea. I know this is part of a previous post, I really would like some feedback on this because I am quite fond of the idea. Here goes.

Anyone can correct me here. Did Jericho train in the dungeon? That seems to be the minimum prerequisite to be associate to the Harts these days. Anyway, at NOC he could have a member of the Hart Dynasty as his partner, with possibilities of becoming leader .

He could then split the belts and give one to each member. Jericho wearing 2at all times, making him look better. It would make great exposure for Smith and Kidd, and you could for a time split them up and have them stay on either show. Then, i would really like to see Jricho go on a title run.

He is THE undisputed tag champ but not really tied to neither of the other 2 wrestlers. You could have him carry 1 or maybe 2 Heavyweight titles to double up at what he did before. If your crazy ECW too. Remember he is the ONLY wrestler right now with access to all 3 shows. "I am the Unifyer" (even if he didn't unify the Tag belts he is still one man with both which I think is a first, maybe).
The run could be really short and kinda funny. Or long and givien alot of explanation. Imagine Jericho with 4-5 huge belts around his body, trying to be taken seriously. At the end the destruction of Jericho would lead to alot of new champions and possibilities. They could literally start fresh.

I really like the concept, may not all my additions. I hope someone important is reading this. (I kept a straight face). This could even lead to another HBK feud to avenge Hart or something. Now for the naysayers The Hit Man was very much like Jericho towards the end of his WWF run in that he was complaining but he was right.

Now rip it apart lol.

I do and don't like this idea. I think splitting the titles is great. I would even like Jericho as some sort of leader, but it would be the Canadian Legacy. So I think Jericho would do better if he took apart Legacy instead.

teddy Hart will probably (and unfortunately) never step foot into a wwe ring. The things I've seen from this kid in limited matches just across the internet live up to the hype he gets. Unfortunately he has a bit of a temper and has burned bridges everywhere hes been. This is a kid who was the youngest person in history to sign with WWE in 1998 at the age of 18 and was released due to attitude problems. He was later resigned in 05 and was teamed up with cousins DH Smith and Nattie Neid*Ha*Ha*Ha*Ha along with TJ Wilson (Tyson Kidd) and Ted Dibiase as the "Next Generation Hart Foundation" and they were ready to be brought up that year until Teddy was released again due to attitude problems. He's still only in his late 20's and anything can happen but I'd say wishful thinking on ever seeing Teddy Hart in a WWE ring.
As for Jericho being the leader of the Hart Dynasty I think it be great as it would give them a figurehead and someone to make them believable as they get pushed to the next level. Jericho did train in the "dungeon" although it wasn't by Stu or rarely any of the other Harts he is still an "adopted" Hart in the wrestling world and it would make sense. I don't think any of this is necessary and I would like to see Jericho be partnered up with a number of other suitors instead, but it is definitely a good idea and would present a viable competitive stable to face Legacy so it would work on many levels and I like the idea.

I kinda like the Idea of having jericho having these 2 as partners and being tag champs with each of them. this could give them a nice push and eventually lead the Hart dynasty to mid card titles and eventually one will make the jump to a world title. good Idea in theory, way too good for the wwe to ever use unfortunatly.

I don't like the idea of him leding the Dynasty but I do like the idea of him going on every show and maybe winning both world titles. That would be pretty cool. He could use the excuse of being able to move from brand to brand (with the tag titles) to be able to contend for the main championships.

It could work and God knows Jeri-cho could pull it off. Will never happen though, Vinnie just wouldn't go for it I dont think.

Semi-good out of the box idea though, thanks for posting.

and if u wanted to get serious with him joining the heart dynasty
you could call jerhico "the lionheart" again so that way you could use he trained at the dungeon ane he could have a heart nickname as well

I love the idea of Jericho being the head of the Hart Foundation. He'd be the mic presence that the group needs and once the people see these guys and woman perform they'll be hooked.

Jericho and this current deal, do not people see the resemblance between this and when "The Power Trip" were the tag champs and Triple H tore his quad the first time on a smackdown taping. Benoit came out the following RAW and stated Trips was very selfish and a weak link.

That storyline lead to Trips returning as a face and the WCW invasion, and becoming a pussy/McMahon suckup.

So it seems Edge will return as a face atleast in the short term, so will Jericho take the role as the Benoit pussy character :)

Ima try to dodge the auto-filter. Let's do this.

Jericho splitting the unified tag titles amongst The Dynasty would work if he declares it a sort of "try-out." Give each of them one title, and have them help him defend it. The first to cause a loss loses their spot with Jericho. Of course, that splits the tag belts up. You'd have to work around that. However, I like my idea more for a way to split off Rhodes or Dibiase from Legacy.

Either way, this would end up as a revenge feud between the dude who keeps his spot and the one who lost it. A sort of "I gotta get my credibility back" thing.

As far as Jericho going on a unifying rampage, no. If there were to be a brand unification, sure. But as long as there are 3 brands, no one man should be carrying more than one heavyweight title. We'll fall down the slippery slope into brand unification. And brand unification leads to a cut in the roster, and you think the WWE is boring now? Just wait until they have half the wrestlers to work with.

I like it, then they could have each of them feud with HBK leading to a final hart-hbk match at wrestlemania with bret causing a distraction for the win.

I cant see Jericho ever leading Hart Dynasty to be honest. Nor him having anything to do with them in the near future. I believe it would be a good way to get over Kidd and Smith obviously because they will get alot more t.v exposure hanging with Jericho. But it will probably come down to them doing all of Jericho's dirty work, and walking in his shadow. I cant see it doing Jericho and smackdown anygood either as now edge is out for over 6 months. This is the time where Jericho can truley be the top heel on thursday nights. He doesnt really need Dynasty at all, i think for the time being putting them together will be a bad idea. Trouble with this is, its already happening on Raw with legacy and it may come across as boring having two not really established 'heel' stables on the roster. What would they do with them?? 3 on 1 muggins ... sounds a bit familar doesn't it. I think Jericho and his partner who ever it may be, should drop the belts to Legacy and concentrate on that stable for the time being. Jericho needs to be back in the main event picture!!

I think that would be a great idea.It would give the Hart Dynasty exposure they need it cause I think they are the best team today in wwe.

ok this could work buti dont think so. jerico isnt a hart. the others are legit related to the harts( i think). now as nother pearson said teddy hart is amazing but if not hm then they could change it to like the canadian legacy. second gen. canadians or just canadians sojerico or edge or christian would work. I would like the WWE to get bret back as a mannager. That would be epic. I realy hope that they bring back factions. TNA tried and failed but i think the WE could do it if done properly.

hell i like this idea and to be honest this could boost ratings and the excitement level. cause you could bring in a bunch of the old opponents the harts have faced to try to bring them down but instead would get them over, people like flair, micheals, stone cold and so on. this could be one of the best ideas ive herd in a long time beacause jericho has that attitude but like everyone else says it prolly want happen.

It's logical thinking but I dont think it's a great idea. Jericho doesn't need a stable. I do like the comparison to '97 Bret in that he's complaining bastard who just happens to be right. And on top that he's the best. So the fans hate him more. It's a perfect comparison because Jericho's track record of the last year (since his heel turn) shows that he is the best all around talent on the roster.

However, for Jericho to split the titles would be wrong because you take a good thing (the Hart Dynasty) and split them up. It ain't broke so don't fix it. It would work if they used the Freebird rule, which they don't. However the tag team DVD came out and they could bring the rule out from the grave and tie it in with the DVD if they wanted to boost sales.

Overall Jericho is in that elite class of over guys that at this point in his career doesn't need help to get over. Using the Hart/Dungeon connection would be more useful to bring a young guy alone, but he has to be true. Jericho does not need the rub at all. I also think that the Hart Dynasty's association with Jericho wouldn't help them too much and would paint them with the same brush as Priceless, they'd be lackies.

Being associated with Jericho wouldn't have the same impact as their actual association with the fabled Hart family lineage which people can get behind and believe because it's real. Jericho being thrown it would look too "contrived" and forced.

Besides there's no reason to rush the Hart Dynasty. Let them flourish on Smackdown (which in my opinion was too soon of a move up from ECW where there developemnt would have been handled better.), let them put on good matches and get exposure, which is a good thing. Then maybe come the 2010 draft, moves can be made to push these guys farther up the card.

In my opinion, I'd slow play their developement and not rush these guys too quickly maybe wait a year after that just so these guys can get their chance to shine alone once this young crop of guys now have established themselves (MVP, Ted, Swagger, Bourne, Kofi, Dolph, and Morrison).

The Hart Dynasty could lead the "next class" of talent which would probably include much of the young guys we're seeing on ECW right now and few others on the active roster and FCW. Only time will tell but Kidd and Smith are gonna be stars. DH will be a superstar and sooner or later Natayla will get her spot atop the Diva's or Women's Divisions and Kidd has star power and a guy the fans believe is legit. All 3 of these Dungeon grad's are gonna be major major players in the WWE for the next 10 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back