Coolest name in the world

There's some guy who is a former navy seal dude, his wife a former newschannel host and him live off the land in random places the show was on either discovery channel or TLC or something, his name is Myke Hawk... when you say it fast enough, and together... its sounds like My Kok...LOL

My sixth grade teacher was named Dick Raische (pronounced "Rash"). I think that wins. Oh, and my buddies name is (Jason) LAYCOCK.

There's some guy who is a former navy seal dude, his wife a former newschannel host and him live off the land in random places the show was on either discovery channel or TLC or something, his name is Myke Hawk... when you say it fast enough, and together... its sounds like My Kok...LOL

I have seen that guy on TV before, he looks a bit native american doesnt he?

Cool name too, its great when people change the spelling of their kids names to try and make it look cooler... Myke instead of Mike, Shayne instead of Shane etc

theres a guy in my area called Milton Dick

and some kid in my schools name went from Sean to Jay Sean to Jay Sean Derulo to Jay Sean De Weasel.IDK how but it did.

There is a director of British soap Eastenders called Diederick Santer - just sounds so good in a Northern Irish accent while there was/is an executive producer of Aussie soap Neighbours called... wait for it... Gay ****e

Барбоса;2855567 said:
There is a director of British soap Eastenders called Diederick Santer - just sounds so good in a Northern Irish accent while there was/is an executive producer of Aussie soap Neighbours called... wait for it... Gay ****e

Thats really his name, man thats fucked up.

How about a former mayor from Fort Wayne Ind. that made the news as of late because they won't name a building after him, can't blame FW as the guy's name was Harry Baals (pronounced Balls).

Барбоса;2855610 said:
Of course on Irish television there is the extreme homophobe Gay Byrne

I always laugh at his homophobia. He's worse than AJ Styles and Generation Me put together.

I once met a guy named Xzavizie White.
D'Brickashaw Ferguson.
My youngest brother went to school with a kid named McRoodjerry Cesar.
The irony of the name Maximilian Weisner Starks IV on a 6'8", 345 pound black guy is awesome. Plays for Pittsburgh.
I went to high school with a kid named Dick Biggest. Seriously.
That's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back