Coolest name in the world

Hollywood Naitch

The current reigning and defending
I never thought I would hear a cooler name than AJ Hawk

but now I have,

TYSON FURY...and yes that is his real name.

Tyson Fury is a 6'9 22 year old British Heavyweight Boxer with a record of 13-0. If that is your name you damm well better be one hard motherfucker. Imagine if you called your kid that name and he came out a 5'4 nerd, it just would not do.

Tyson_fury.jpg

Does anyone know a cooler name than that? Oh and the coolest wrestling name is Chris Jericho by far

These are all real people I've met in my time in the Air Force.

SSgt Craig D. Beare

Maj. Anthony Payne

Capt. Marcus Jurk (awesome because if you didn't know, next rank up is Major)

SSgt Jacob Azzhole

Airman Dylan Airman

For the best name, look no farther than........

Doshaun Mandick (Heard it on Bam's UnHoly Union)
(Douche On Man Dick)

There's a lawyer in town that has ads up w/the name Dick Moore. I just thought it was probably amusing to see his records and such (since, you know, the school and military do last name first).

I also had some kids in my high school w/some cool names. There was a Jack Daniels, and two brothers with the names Lightning Rod and Thunder Bolt. Yeah, those were their first and middle names.

There's a girl in my school called Barbara Dwyer who everyone just calls Barb. Barb Dwyer.
Not the coolest but still pretty neat.

Captain Awesome.

Yes, a man legally changed his name to that. His original name was, like, William-something.

There's an insurance agent in my town named Chip Munk, and a lady in my town called Dat Ho, and no greater name than
Dick Butkus (Dick Butt Kiss) :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back