• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Convince me to watch TNA every week

Cactus~Clothesline

The Last Gunslinger
Alright I've tried with TNA, I really have. I have been somewhat, loosely following them since they had the Wednesday night, weekly PPVs so I know some of the history.

There are things I like, but they don't pull me in each week because it gets so overshadowed by the whole Hulk Hogan thing, or Sting or Jeff Jarrett. I never watched iMPACT on any regular basis but I did tune in a few times here or there over the last few years on Spike. I would watch an episode or two and lose interest again for many reasons I won’t go into yet.

This thread is for you hardcore TNA fans to convince me, and eventually other people, why we should tune in each week to watch TNA on television.

Please do not reply if you going to say anything negative about TNA, trust me I know lots of negative things about the promotion. I want people to take the opportunity here to say only positive things about TNA.

And please give good responses so this doesn’t get moved to the spam room.

...and go!

Seems fairly simple to me.

1. AJ Styles, Desmond Wolfe, Alex Shelley, Pope, Matt Morgan and Abyss

While they're not all of the same young age, so I can't sit here and spout off about some promise of youth as a means to convince you of their "potential" or their "value", I can tell you that despite their various ages, they are just some of the many names of the future of the industry, and a number if not already will certainly be World Heavyweight Champions. Watching regularly ensures you are in line to witness that evolution first-hand.

2. The Knockouts

While the overall quality of their matches has certainly decreased since the loss of Kong, ODB and others, Madison Rayne v. Angelina Love and Velvet Sky is still the single most interesting thing going on in womens wrestling today, and with Becky Bayless and potentially Christina Von Eerie and Katie Lea Burchill, you've got plenty of eye candy to boot.

3. The Tag Team Division

Outside of the American Wolves and the Briscoe Brothers, pro-wrestling might as well bow to TNA as the be-all-end-all of tag-team wrestling in the industry today, because there isn't a company in North America with a better crop of talent than what's available in TNA right now. The Motorcity Machine Guns should be reason enough alone.

4. The Road to Bound For Glory

Much like the WWE tends to build it's most intense and often it's most interesting feuds around the road to Wrestlemania—their biggest show of the year—TNA does the same with Bound For Glory, which is their version of Wrestlemania. The road will culminate in a new TNA World Heavyweight Champion being crowned out of a crop of Pope, Angle, Hardy and Anderson and numerous feuds and story lines should come to fruition come 10.10.10.

The only positive thing i can say about it is the tag team division. They really do have the best tag teams in the business

First and foremost, to truly enjoy TNA you have to be an Asshole. If you are not ready to embrace your inner assholiness you might want to keep watching Raw is bore.

Ric Flair is currently trying to orchestrate a hostile takeover of TNA.

Flair is also 'Naitchin' it up hardcore with Fortune (the not quite 4 but 6 horsemen, almost all TNA originals).. pretty much he's back to his 80's-90's glory mic wise with no leash.

Hernandez seems to be rotated off TV right now.

London Brawling (McGuinness and Magnus)and Chelsea.. expect great things from this new tag team in TNA.

Motor City are the Tag Champs and there seems to be a new emphasis on the Tag Teams in TNA. Pretty much this is our X-Division for now

Douglas Williams, 1 man X-Division. He might not be a high flier but his finisher is gold.

AJ Styles and RVD.. hopefully the names speak for themselves.

Like watching Laycool? The originals are hotter and ****tier. Join the beautiful people as they cleanse the world 1 ugly person at a time.

we have an Charismatic Enigma, Pimpin' street preacher, the only gold medal winner in professional wrestling history and an Asshole left in the semi finals to crown a new TNA champ.

Last but not least, Carlito, Haas, Benjamin, Knox, Hurricane, Serena and Mickie James are all looking for work and TNA is always hiring...

Bonus points for the owner of TNA Dixie Carter to live up to those letters.. she's frickin hawt. Not Zombie hott like Daphney, but milfalicious.

TNA has come on in great strides this past few months. Yes when Hogan walked in; it was all Hogan, Flair, Bischoff, Foley, Cliq, Nastys, RVD, Hardy, Anderson, Morley, Bubba - the young guys seemed to be lost in the mix.

Now; Nastys, Hall & Kid, Morley, Bubba gone; Hogan, Easy E and Flair are elevating; Fortune are going over EV2.0 (BM obliterated the FBI - who I wouldn't mind staying post EV2.0); the Tag scene is GREAT; I'm enjoying the BP meltdown (although Tara's balaclava is atrocious:lmao:) and rumors suggest that they're trying to strenthen the KO division again.

I'm not going to BS you, there is still some weaknesses most noticeably the X Division - given the reaction that the MCMGs get, it really shouldn't be that hard to reestablish what the company was built on.

It's Damn Real said:
1. AJ Styles, Desmond Wolfe, Alex Shelley, Pope, Matt Morgan and Abyss

I will admit to liking all of them, especially Alex Shelley. I've followed him for quite a few years, and while I like these guys, they aren't booked well.

AJ Styles was world champion...now he is TV Champ? Desmond Wolfe came in with a bunch of hype and they didn't pull the trigger well. I'm sure the guy is good but I haven't really seen much.

Pope I like in WWE but I'm not interested in him..is he good..or bad? what?

Morgan is another favorite of mine but I feel like they blew it with him too. When the Mafia was on and he was building up slowly against Kurt, that would have been the best time to strap a rocket to him. Since that whole thing, his brief stint as a tag team by himself, he has been sorta meh.

2. The Knockouts

I thank TNA for introducing me to Velvet Sky, but I just can't get into women's wrestling. I'm not a sexist at all but I just can't dig it.

3. The Tag Team Division

I do watch the MCMG's whenever possible. I made it a point to seek out all 5 of the matches with Beer Money. All truly great, especially the last one. However as much as I love these guys, it's hard to build a full product around tag team wrestling. It seems like all great teams eventually break up, so I wouldn't be too far off to think these guys might all be single wrestling in the next few years.

4. The Road to Bound For Glory

Since it's around that time of the year I would say it's perfect time to try and watch all of this. There are a lot of things that bother me though with TNA that are just personal dislikes...like Mike Tenay never getting excited for a finisher, wrestlers having multiple 'finishers,' crappy entrance music, a total Indy feel most of the time. They really need another show on cable, and to have the shows live.

Thanks for that, good discussion. :lmao:

There are only a few reasons why I watch TNA: Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Motor City Machine Guns, The Pope, Mr. Anderson and Sting. Kurt Angle is still one of the best in the business. AJ is just what his nickname says - Phenomenal! MCMG - the best tag team in the business. The Pope - well, he's pimpin' and is establishing himself as a main event player in TNA. Mr. Anderson - I think, if used properly, could be a huge main eventer in TNA, then maybe go back to the WWE. Sting - I've been a Sting fan since he started. From the bleached blonde flattop to his current inception, I've been a Sting fan through and through. TNA does have some great talent, but only if they are utilized properly. I can only imagine what Vince would do with these talents (the ones who haven't been in WWE already). I think Kurt Angle would get another great push, as would Sting. Anderson and Pope - probably start at back at mid-card level, then have to work their way into the main event level. Just my opinion.

I love Sting too...WCW Sting, not TNA Sting. I wouldn't mind having him around if he wasn't going through this whole story right now with Nash, and JJ, and kinda Hogan?

He is one of those guys who just needs to be a good guy, wrestle whenever he can and put young guys over. He has some good promos skills left and he can turn a decent feud, so they should put him in one without anyone over 30.

I love Sting too...WCW Sting, not TNA Sting. I wouldn't mind having him around if he wasn't going through this whole story right now with Nash, and JJ, and kinda Hogan?

He is one of those guys who just needs to be a good guy, wrestle whenever he can and put young guys over. He has some good promos skills left and he can turn a decent feud, so they should put him in one without anyone over 30.

I'm guessing you didn't see the last Impact, there was a definite indication of the Stinger moving onto a feud with Fortune after the JJ/ management storyline. I know both guys are well past their prime but I'd probably still mark out for one last go round of Sting/ Flair.

Great points so far. To delve a little deeper...I think that TNA does try to pack their two-hour time slot with the objective of showing off as much of their talent/roster as possible which is a double-edged sword IMO. Certain storylines/feuds suffer as a result and either get suddenly swept under the rug or wind up really confusing to the viewers. I really think another weekly show and dare-say a roster split would play to the company's advantage. Also, does anyone else want them to travel more? Holding IMPACT in the same venue all the time kind of ruins the fresh feeling of the show every week. Also, I think they should go LIVE weekly, instead of taping the shows as it would keep surprises under wraps and allow for more spontaneity.

You know. I could sit here an prolly rattle off a ten page rant about what I like about TNA. yes, I am a hardcore TNA fan. I, like you, used to watch the old Asylum weekly ppv's. I used to love the X-Cup and the way that you got to see guys like Teddy Hart, Alex Koslov, Heavy Metal, and other borrowed international stars come and put on a show like they were trying out for their last chance at glory. I used to watch as tag teams like Triple X, The Church, Punk and Dinero, and The Naturals used to tear the fucking ring a new ass when they entered and put on matches that might take up the whole hour show. I used to watch as the occasional obscenity and nipple slip and just oh so naughty things used to happen almost seemingly randomly and the house went wild like it was everyone's private secret that you felt like you were exclusively cool for knowing. Yeah those were the days.

And then came the Universal Studios days. More and more guys from the WWE and WCW showed up with signed contracts and you really didn't see the nifty former guys like Sonny Siaki, Disco Inferno, and the guys who broke their backs building up a marketable name for the company. It almost seemed like when the went national, the little eatery that you once knew had the best hand made burgers now seemed like they were using frozen bargain club patties because an increase in business meant they needed to cook faster and smarter. Yeah dude, I feel your pain.

But you know what? I continued to watch. ANd the new way not only grew on me but I started to like it more than what the competition was offering in their bigger product. I still could taste that the cook was adding a little garlic powder on the patty, giving it that slight something different than the other guy. And you know what? That is how I see TNA. It's not that they will probably ever win the war or even come up with something to solidify themselves for the next 20 years, it's that it's a little something different than the other guy is showing me. And variety is indeed the spice of life, is it not?

I mean yeah, you might get tired of Hogan, Flair, and the current Sting, but I love it. Because I know that I don't have to buy a monthly 24/7 channel to see these guys. I also know that I don't have to have a local NWA channel to see the other guys in the mix. I watch because when I see a Rob Terry or Lacey Von Erich match, I am actually amazed by the things that they do right in the ring more than what they do wrong. Plus, I mean I'm sure, in the back of your head, you are snickering that you notice that Rob is missing about 10 percent of the muscle mass that he had a couple of months ago. But hey, it's still something to turn to right?

Yeah, the competition is starting to flush in some fresh faces, and you know what? I watch that too. But it's variety. Just like I watch ROH, Lucha Warriors, and anything else. It's just like when I was a kid I used to watch the Road Warriors try to shove a spike through Dusty Rhodes head while Magnum TA attacked the Horseme men with a non-prop bat. And then, later that night, I would turn the channel over to watch wrestling clowns, garbage men, and plumbers. Ah, those were indeed some good times right? lol

But dude, here's my take. You should not need use to try and find reasons for you to watch or for us to convince you that you need to watch because you are missing the next best thing since sliced bread. You should watch because you actually like watching wrestling. And not just the matches, but everything. From the VIP Lounge to the The Flower Shop to the Lava Lounge to Flair for the Gold. It's all a part of the product and I wouldn't have it any other way. So the way I look at it is this. Either you want to watch or you don't. Plain and simple.

MRRR. ANNDERRSOON... ANDERSOONNN is a good reason to watch TNA! Tna also reminds me of the attitude era with the language they say and some of the knockouts sexual actions here n there.

Seriously, I don't think anyone cares if you watch or not. If you've given it a fair chance and don't feel compelled to watch, what am I or anyone else supposed to say? You've seen the same matches and followed the same storylines we all have. Either you like it or you don't.

And, as I've said in other threads, anyone who admits that they only tune in "here and there" and don't follow the events weekly really can't complain. Would you only tune in to a show like Mad Men or Breaking Bad once every couple of weeks and expect to be drawn in? I know wrestling isn't on par with great television dramas, but the principle is still the same. The time you spend trying to find your place is time those of who regularly watch spend enjoying the developments (usually).

Wait, why am I even responding to this? Oh, you sucked me in to your little ego trip! Well played!

Arguably the best thing TNA has going right now is its superb Tag Team Division. With some of the best teams in the world in MCMG, Beer Money, Team 3D, and up and coming teams in GenMe, London Brawling, and Ink Inc, there is just constantly great Tag Team wrestling in TNA. That's something you won't find anywhere else.

Another thing about TNA is its more about the wrestling than anything else. It definitely leans towards the "pro wrestling" rather than the "sports entertainment" end of the spectrum. It has some of the best wrestlers out there in AJ, Kurt, and Joe. It has the big names like Anderson and Hardy. It has the legendary talkers in Hogan and Flair. And it has the up and comers like Pope, Kaz, Morgan who are ready to take the reigns over when guys like Kurt are gone.

In addition, TNA has a much more mature feel to it. TNA knows their audience, so they are going to give you what you want. You won't get your intelligence insulted with bullshit guest host and comedy segments. TNA does a good job of not doing the more ridiculous shit that happened in the Attitude Era, but still keeping a mature feel and look to their programming in order to appeal to their audience.

The Hogan/Bischoff Era was pretty fucking rough back in January. Their was a lot of turn over with Hogan wanting to get his guys in, and he was trying to evaluate who in TNA was worth keeping. It made for some tough weeks/months of TNA programming. But in May/June, TNA really started to hit their stride, and I feel they haven't stopped since. They are providing us with almost a mini-Attitude Era. We get the controversy, the drama, the violence, and most importantly of all, the great wrestling.

If you don't like TNA though, then don't watch it. We can't really make you like something.

I tend to watch TNA for many reasons. Over WWE actually. Seeing how you want reasons to watch, I might as well share them and see if there's something convincing in there:

1) The fans are treated with a higher degree of respect. By that I mean, history, no matter how far back it goes, its not ignored. When the fans chant, TNA listens. Even if the result is being told to shut up like at Genesis 2010. To a brighter note, one could say the fans reaction finally elevated AJ Styles to the World title last year and may very well do it again soon.

2) The wrestling, is wrestling (most of the time). WWE tends to feature a much more slow style that presents the story above the athlete. I don't have a problem with that, but I tend to enjoy the athlete above the story most of the time. TNA features a much more fast paced style. Its somewhat more realistic to me. The best thing going is easily the Tag Team's. Best in the world. Something not featured in many companies. Not just WWE on this one.

3) No BS corporate crap or inflated ego. TNA isn't stripped of the ability to show blood, isn't bullshitted into firing talent by execs, is not limited to a 5th grade vocabulary and does not spend half the broadcast boasting how great it is through "Did You Know" facts, "the longest running, yadda yadda" or "last night was historic (but it was really a little under average)" nonsense. No reffering to the fans as a "universe" as opposed to what they are. Fans. TNA presents itself in a much more fan-friendly form. No ridiculous gimmick nickname, no denying history and no "I've never seen that before. Except last week".

4) The inspiring young talent. These guys go out there to show that they want to mean something and want to reach the higher plateau through an unconventional and difficult mean. Rather than going to superpower, WWE, they try to take a smaller company and raise it to such heights that people have to take notice on the same level as WWE. Even though they may not be at that level yet, they work hard every day in hopes of doing it. I would love to someday be apart of that daunting task and join them in that struggle.

I could easily flip the script on this one, what could you say to compel me to watch WWE? I've tried on several occasions but can't make it past about a half hour of watching, its just too juvenile for my taste. For example: the mystery boss that emails his orders in, who are they trying to kid? If I was 12 I would probably like it.

I like TNA because it is adult entertainment. The aren't affraid to say the word "asshole" on TV. The aren't afraid of showing a little juice every once in a while. There are nice ass shots of the Knockouts as they get in the ring and the Knockouts aren't afraid of calling eachother "****es" on occasion. TNA has the best tag team division in wrestling. There is a good combination of high flyers, mat westlers and extreme wrestlers to keep things interesting. Ultimate X matches are always great. Ric Flair always keeps things stired up and his faction "Fortune" is running wild lately.

Watching wrestling is like watching a soap opera, you can't watch one show and figure out what is going on. Sit down and watch a couple shows, including Reaction, and you will probably be hooked.

Ric-Flair.jpg

I don't want to spam.. but seriously..

Watch tonight's RAW and you'll know exactly why to tune into TNA again.

It's not as smart and as fluid as RAW is (when it comes to storylines and production) but the wrestling is on a whole other level. TNA is where you go if you want a show with great wrestling and decent storylines. If you want the opposite, watch RAW. Even though tonight's RAW didn't make ANY sense at all.

Basically dude, watch TNA for one week. If you feel like giving it a shot the next week after, then do so. If it didn't turn you on, then it's not the be all end all.

Reactions: RT
First let me just say Afro-Ameri-Spawn your post brought a tear to my eye. You completely summed up what it truly means to be a wrestling fan.

Second I will say this the tag division in TNA is not the BEST. Better than WWE yes, but nowhere near better than ROH.

Anyway, the reasons to watch TNA are few and far between though I find myself watching it each week. Guys like Nigel McGuinness, the MCMG, Matt Morgan and Jay Lethal are almost reason enough to check it out. Yes the booking has been horrible but it appears to be slowly changing for the better. London Brawling look like they're going to be amazing, Flair's mic work is just insane. If I had to give one reason to anyone to watch TNA, it is one word.

HOPE. I watch each week Hoping , hoping they turn it all around.

MRRR. ANNDERRSOON... ANDERSOONNN is a good reason to watch TNA! Tna also reminds me of the attitude era with the language they say and some of the knockouts sexual actions here n there.

You know. I WAS going to keep it classy here and just play it cool until I saw this post. And all I can say is this.

Kid, you are so fucking right. I mean damn, TNA kicks ass, if for nothing else, the Knockouts. I mean holy shit. The Knockouts are what WWE's divas USED to be, before they stared pretending that women with big tits could be pg rated. I could sit and watch Angelina Love's entrance all day, The way her ass shakes from side to side with no sense of gravity is just magically. And adding Velvet Sky's grind back to that is like a cherry on top of the best sundae you could ever make. Kudos kid. Kudos.

ok, i got pros and cons with TNA and with WWE. Pros for TNA are simple, Tag Team wrestling is great. I enjoy watching Angelina Love, Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne and i think Serena should join with Rayne and form a group or team. I also like some key stars. Anderson is good, Angle, Styles, the Pope is good, Abyss (as a heel), Ric Flair and Hogan on the mic and not in the ring, Sting and Jarrett are still good, but my two favorites in TNA are Samoa Joe and Desmond Wolfe. My cons though are simple. EV2 is one, we have seen ECW try to make a comeback in WWE, it didnt work. 2nd, I wanted Douglas Williams to form a stable with Wolfe and Magnus, not join Fourtane, oh well. I also am not a fan of Nash anymore, other than that, TNA is a good to watch. I still like WWE better, mainly because of CM Punk, Miz, Daniel Bryan and hopefully Cody Rhodes, Ted Dibiase and others get pushed soon. my pros for WWE is young talent and they have some of that. My issue with WWE is simple, Tag team wrestling NEEDS to return, let the SES be in the Tag team division, let the Nexus be in the Tag team division, things like that and of course, i am not a fan of having a Kane vs. Undertaker match and 3rd, the women's wrestling needs work. Layla is just annoying, Michelle McCool is good and so is Melina and few others, but besides McCool, Melina and a few others, i dont like watching the WWE divas.

IMO TNA does not let there storylines build all too well and they let the cat out of the bag with no certain excitement. They had the perfect opportunity with the 'they' storyline but it seemed to just fizzle out with limited excitement.

However, we are here to talk about why you should watch TNA. 1 reason and 1 reason only. Profit gives you resources! As long as people watch TNA, it will only get better (as long as they make the right decisions). I love the way they are starting to build the TNA Originals (except for the fact that EV 2.0 is just wasting their time). They have had the right formula at least 3 or 4 times over the past few years but failed to capitalize on certain storylines.

I am with you on the fact that I do not like watching TNA all the time, but I do it to help them generate more profits and recources, therefore, hopefully growing more and competing within the sports entertainment genre. And we all know that competition is very good for the whole business.

I know we all have our own ideas on how to fix TNA, but until they stop pandering to all of us internet jackoff's and just follow-up on their own storylines or play to their characters strengths, they will just stay mediocre.

Four Words Brothaaa. Motor City Machine Guns.

If you watched that best of five series, it will surely make you forget all the bullshit TNA has put its fans through and truly appreciate the pool of talent they have and what they are capable of if given the opportunity. We have our own asshole, that can cut an awesome promo and wrestle a decent match.

And we The Pope D'Angelo Dinero. Nuff Said.

Alright I've tried with TNA, I really have. I have been somewhat, loosely following them since they had the Wednesday night, weekly PPVs so I know some of the history.

There are things I like, but they don't pull me in each week because it gets so overshadowed by the whole Hulk Hogan thing, or Sting or Jeff Jarrett. I never watched iMPACT on any regular basis but I did tune in a few times here or there over the last few years on Spike. I would watch an episode or two and lose interest again for many reasons I won’t go into yet.

This thread is for you hardcore TNA fans to convince me, and eventually other people, why we should tune in each week to watch TNA on television.

Please do not reply if you going to say anything negative about TNA, trust me I know lots of negative things about the promotion. I want people to take the opportunity here to say only positive things about TNA.

And please give good responses so this doesn’t get moved to the spam room.

...and go!

Well as some have said before, if you haven't enjoyed watching TNA in the past then you might not enjoy watching them in the future. Its up to you and your preferences. Some people enjoy seeing blood and unpredictability in a wrestling show, while others are more contempt watching a show with less violence and story lines that flow smoothly that any one can follow.

TNA can be frustrating at times when it comes to the big angles and storyliens that give you more questions than answers. I do enjoy that type of wrestling show from time to time. I don't always like to have all the answers, sometimes I like to think and wonder whats going to happen next.

For the most part TNA has been good at giving quality matches. At house shows and watching PPVS, TNA always gives people their money worth. Some may disagree with the last PPV, but any way the good outweighs the bad in my opinion. The knockouts may not be as good as they once were, but they are better then the Divas.

The tag division and the mid card division is seriously lacking in WWE, and its starting to flourish in TNA. I will sit through a Orlando Jordan or a Nash vs. Jarrett match as long as I can see the Guns and Beer Money tear down the house. The promos are unscripted and people can say what they want. Whether people are a fan of Ric Flair or not, you have to respect his intensity and passion in the ring.

I was tuned into TNA from my friend by watching some classic X division matches from 5 years ago. Ive only been watching for about 3- 4 years now. The good thing about TNA is that whether people like Impact or not, at least they try to put on a good show. No one goes out there and half asses anything. Raw or Smackdown guys could half ass the entire show and no one would care because they are #1 and its business as usual.

Some may not like a fast paced wrestling show with lots of angles or matches. Some are used to the same boring routine. Whether a show is good or bad, I want to see something different for a change instead of the same old same old. TNA takes risks and that's why I have respect for the organization. They have done a lot of things that they probably shouldn't have done like the Monday Night War, but at least they took the risk and had the desire to do it.

Overall it's up to you. No one can make you want to watch TNA. You just have to turn it on and watch it for yourself. Seeing Kurt Angle or AJ Styles have a 5 star match are good enough reasons for me to tune in. Not to mention all the talent that is there.

In my opinion you should watch tna because Impact does a good job at delivering in entertainment AND wrestling.
1)Wwe focuses on one thing and that is entertainment. I don't remember the last time I enjoyed a wwe match. They're always slow paced, always boring, and I just cannot watch it. I am forced to fast forward. This never(almost never) happens for impact. With tna their is a balance(ussually) between wrestling time and promo time. I think you might enjoy impacts matches more.

2)When watching wwe it feels like the only thing that's important is the wwe tittle and the heavyweight tittle.
Tna on the other hand has been doing a good job focusing on most of their divisions(xdivision needs alot of work) They have the whc,knockouts,and ttc. All they need to do now is try to rebuild the x-division to its former glory and letting aj give proper prestige to the tv tittle and it will be perfect.

3)Another thing is EXCITEMENT. I feel like I am always so damn excited to watch impact because the company is YOUNG and they are thirsty for ratings, thirsty to beat wwe, and thirsty to become the number one wrestling promotion in North America. Tna TRIES very hard, and they acknowledge this to us. Wwe on the other foot seems like they are pleasant with everything they already have. They do not give a about trying, they do not care to strive for those higher ratings. The potential in tna not only makes the company strive for success but I think it drives us wrestling fans for success, we want wrestling to return to its former glory(90s) and tna seems like the only thing that might let it happen.

Here's the deal -- if you have to be convinced to watch something, it's not worth watching. Good entertainment doesn't require convincing. It convinces you on its own merits. TNA has its ardent followers, and I of all people will be first to recognize that pro wrestling definitely needs an alternative to what McMahon has to offer, but TNA, to me, is such a missed opportunity. The silly storylines, the bajillion run-ins, the gimmick matches, the spotfests, it's a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back