• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Completely Original Non-Denominational Holiday Gift Thread, Courtesy of Señor Truth

Mr. Truth

Real American Hero
Because I'm in an oddly good mood for someone who has finals breathing down his neck.

So I'll do one of a few things:

1. Green rep you. I doubt anyone will choose this since I'm a highly non reputable person. And I suck at puns.

2. Red rep someone you don't like. Unless it's someone I like.

3. I'll do a super quick, super crappy, MS paint picture for you. You choose what's in it, I'll do my best to try to make my picture resemble what you want drawn.

4. Give me a basic topic and I'll try to turn it into a film idea.

5. If you can think of something, that works too.

So I'm going to have to write Santa?
Maybe non-denominational Mr. Winter.
Community_Jim_Rash-thumb-400x600-3448-thumb-400x600-3449.jpg

The music section (and my threads in it) could always use some more traffic. I got 6 threads up on the first page if you would be so kind as to post in whichever one suits you that would be awesome.

If you haven't already I've also got a Thread series in the movie/TV section the most current of which is in my sig.

The music section (and my threads in it) could always use some more traffic. I got 6 threads up on the first page if you would be so kind as to post in whichever one suits you that would be awesome.

If you haven't already I've also got a Thread series in the movie/TV section the most current of which is in my sig.
The deed is done. Merry Happy!

Critique the work in the Graphics Wingman thread I am involved in.

Merry Hanukkah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back