Comment Boxes on YT

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
What does yours look like?

go fuck yourself *****

aj styles thinks he's so cool,and funny,but he's nothing but a loser and a r-tard,he wears his normal clothes so ******edly,randy orton is a 3 time world champion 2 time wwe champion,and the youngest world heavyweight champion,aj won it 3 times,big woop,wat else was so special,oh wait,NOTHING,because he's a big fucking loser,randy orton didn't just win the wwe championship twice,but in the fucking same night!!!!!u r - tard!!!!!

guess wat,i choose wwe over tna so fuck u cunt,go fucking fuck ur self u fucking son of a bitch,FUCKING LOSER!!!!

WWE IS BETTER THAN TNA

kurt angle is shit aj styles is better and the last comment before this one sucks rko balls randy orton is trash if he is better why isn't he in main event matches like aj

HEY *******, YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDIN ME!!! There are plenty of reasons why orton is better than styles. Well first i can say that he was the YOUNGEST WORLD HEAVYWIEGHT CHAMPION in the history of the wwe. he was trained by ric flair and triple h who are future hall of famers. they gave him evrything he needs to be the next big thing in wrestling. and when has aj styles ever won the tna world championship huh? o wait he hasnt yet. and have you looked at orton's resume. Look at all the great stars and legend he has beaten. it's plain and simple, he's the face, the future, and pretty soon will be the new world champion.

That's what you get for being pro-TNA.

randy orton is trash if he is better why isn't he in main event matches like aj

Randy Orton has been in plenty of main event matches though.... or was No Mercy last year (One example of Ortons main events) just a dream we all had?

I've never understood the whole negative comment thing on youtube, I mean if you know you are not going to like the video you just looked up, then why the hell did you look it up?!?, I'll leave a comment saying how I like something, and then somebody will always respond ad say some shit, tell me I'm a *** and I know nothing, or that I must be ******ed, seriously why are these people taking the time to look up a video if they know they aren't gonna like it, are they really just this fucking ******ed?!

I get why people negatively comment. Comments were initially meant for criticisms of videos and a place to express your views. Unfortunately, the creators of YouTube were apparently unaware of the massive noob infestation the internet suffers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back