College Football LD 10/29

Mighty NorCal

SHALL WE BEGIN?
Fuck, a Big Ten game to start the day? Im trying to wake up, not fall back to sleep!!!

Baylor - OSU should be a fucking tornado of points. USC- Stanford shall be highly contentious.

Missouri vs. Texas A&M is on FX.

AND Gus Johnson is calling the game. Gus Johnson alone will keep you awake.

Wow. Missouri just BARELY got a FG to cut the lead to 11 at the half. A&M is fucking them up.

Time to go out of the house for a while before the real game, Notre Dame vs. Navy at 3:30.

Well, this presentation with LeGrande at the Rutgers game is sending a chill over my spine. One of the coolest things I have ever seen.

Welp, here's hoping that Clemson and Stanford fall. Clemson looks about done, albeit a fourth quarter miracle. Stanford is going to put up more of a fight though.

OSU is 20 yards from a Game Tying FG against Wisconsin.

Can Wisconsin lose by Hail Mary 2 years in a row???????

Oh, and Stanford and USC are tied inside 5 minutes. Good night of College Football.

TOUCHFUCKINGDOWN OHIO STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 SECONDS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! HAIL MARY AGAIN MAY BEAT WISCONSIN!

Better game: Wisconsin vs Michigan State or Wisconsin vs Ohio State? Also, where the fuck was this GA Tech team for the past 2 weeks?!!!!!

Oh shit, Wisconsin guy just dropped a pass at the 20.

Hail mary attempt... INCOMPLETE! FLAG ON THE PLAY! WISCONSIN WILL GET 1 MORE SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 PLAY FROM THE BUCKEYE 45!

Buckeyes win.

Stanford down by a TD with 2:15 to go. Receiver done got fucked up by a hit high, and the commentators are bitching about the receiver getting called for defenseless receiver. It was pretty clearly a defenseless receiver call, and it's the right call. The receiver was down and is out of the game.

Stanford has the ball at the USC 25.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

USC sets up a screen at the Standord 40 with 9 seconds to go. The receiver runs across the entire length of the field for a gain of 5 yards, and the clock runs out.

USC still had timeouts, but they ran off 9 seconds.

If they do get a second back on the clock, the kick is a 51 yard kick.

Wow, dumb call. The runner should of just fell down. I hope he doesn't cost them the game.

I think USC got screwed though. It was either out, or in and he called a timeout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back