• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Coco The Monkey's Court Of Public Opinion: Ten Minutes To Wapner

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
First case on the docket is "Doc vs. Chester: Who would you rather have a beer with? Who would you rather have a beer with if there's a significant chance that beer will lead to date-rape?" I'll hear opening arguments now from Angel and whoever is representing Doc. Shouldn't be hard to find someone for that job. People love sucking up to mods. Then we'll open these proceedings up to chaos.

dr_gonzo_acid.jpg

My legal advice to Doc. Here's your half of the sunshine blotter. Eat it.

Reactions: X
I'll represent Doc to prevent anyone who is a mod suck up from sucking up.

I'd rather have a beer with Doc if there was a good chance the beer would lead to date-rape for two reasons. Drinking the beer with Doc would be fun, he seems like the type of guy who is much more fun when he's loosened up.

As for the date rape part, Doc is a virgin, so I'm guessing he'd get all ready for the raping thing but then call it off after deciding he wants his first time to be special.

Looking ahead, "hatehabsforever vs. Fun: A Really Great Opprotunity To Call hatehabsforever Either habs Or HHF Squandered" will be on the docket later today.

JGlass poses a strong case but Angel poses an even stronger case in a more succinct fashion. Let's hear from the peanut gallery. That's how the judicial system works in this here Cage. On my whims.

Барбоса;3103899 said:
Why would I want to have a beer with someone who is not cheerful and happy?
To look cool.

Wait, you hate cheer and happiness. Why am I explaining this to you?

Chester sounds frustrated so it's a given that he will try to rape anyone within his vicinity.

Doc wants his first time to be special and with someone he actually cares about so I'd feel safer with him.

Chester sounds frustrated so it's a given that he will try to rape anyone within his vicinity.

Doc wants his first time to be special and with someone he actually cares about so I'd feel safer with him.

Doc's been a virgin longer than I have, therefore he wants it more and in a harder way. Also he has a pissing fetish, so that may play a factor.

Chester is doing quite well speaking in his defense. I could rule on this right now, but I guess I'll give Doc's people one more chance in the interest of fairness.

I'd us to focus on the rape portion, as the beer portion could go either way. You can enjoy a beer with just about anyone, but date rape is enjoyable to no one. But at least with Doc there's a chance you'll be on top. Chester is an asshole, and thusly he'll want to stick his log into yours. Doc wouldn't know what to do, so he'd make you demonstrate on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back