CM Punk v Jonny Nitro.. Who will move on to Wrestlemania?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jackson5

I gotta say, that this match right here really disapointed me.. I know for a fact that it will be an awesome match, but I would really like to see both of them in the Money in the Bank match..

Moving on, we all probably know that CM Punk and Nitro have both been in "The Doghouse" as of late.. Well, so say the source that has been wrong on several occasions as of late, so I really don't trust them anymore.. But it seemed like Nitro has been getting a depush due to his girls backstage behavior (great booking btw since she's the Womens Champion) and Punk is basically going through the same thing because he's all over his girl.. But anyway, who do you think will win this match tonight on ECW?

I believe its gonna be Punk.. It may be a long shot, but all signs are pointing that way.. We all heard about the TLC match between The Hardyz and MnM at mania, and now, Hardy loses the IC Title, the ladder match at "No Way Out" is cancelled, and Londrick are still tag champs.. Hmm, WWE was probably holding out on the Ladder Match until Mania? Who knows, but at the moment, all signs are pointing towards CM Punk being in the MITB match.

I agree i think it will be CM Punk. Nitro has seemed to be getting de-pushed lately and with Raw getting a victory over ECW (Edge def. RVD) i expect Punk to win it since they almost have to have at least one ECW guy in the mitb ladder match.

I also don't really see Punk doing anything else for WM anyways since he wont be in the originals vs new breed story and he wont be getting a title shot i doubt so it would make perfect sense for him to be in the mitb ladder match.

Yeah CM Punk will be in there in my opinion.Cause if u put Nitro in the MITB,then Mercury cant fight at Mania.

I find this funny b/c both of these wrestlers are in the 'proverbial doghouse' and if wrestlers are in this doghouse, then they have no business being at mania. So im beginning to believe that contrary to the insider, that these guys are not in the doghouse. I see Punk's depush as being a way of slowing down is ascent. He is still a young guy in the business, and to push him too fast, especially with his apparent attitude issues, probably would do more harm than good to him. And with ecw, there is just not that many wrestlers, so to have Punk win every match he is in, there is just no way to build up story or anything. Maybe some do have problems with him, but I don't think its significant enough to bury him to a lower card wrestler. As for Nitro, he was only a victim of circumstance. Maybe there is heat on Melina(though she is the women's champion, so how true is that?) and some of this heat went on Nitro, but its not enough to depush him. Super Crazy beating him was not a way to depush him, but these are 2 wrestlers in similar middle card standing, Crazy making his debut to this card, and Nitro hoping to move up. So all it was was a way to establish Crazy as a higher card wrestler.

In regards to who wins this match, I definetly see Punk winning. As I've said in an earlier post, I already picked Punk to be in the MITB match, as it makes sense because he probably one of the only, besides Lashley and Holly, who are not involved in the new storyline in ecw.

First of all, why would they have a Tables, ladders, and chairs match at mania if they are going to have a money in the bank ladder match? Plus don't count both of these guys out of the match. Remember, Lashley lost to Finlay last year, and he still got into the match.

As for tonight though, I would prefer Nitro, but I am going to have to go with Punk.

By logic, I see Johnny Nitro coming out on top. He fits as one of the competitors of the MITB in comparaison to the ones in past years. And since it is going down, I don't really think there will be another ladder match at Mania, even if it is TLC with the Hardys.

CM Punk is seriously in the doghouse deep. Nitro is only there cause of Melina's attitude, and his relationship with her. CM Punk should be in the MITB because he would put on a great show, but don't count on it to happen. Unless they want to make the MITB a ECW match in majority. Then they will find a way to get the big guys that are jerking the curtains to be in it. But I seriously doubt it.

Err tmangamer obviously theres going to be a ladder match at Wrestlemania, considering they've been advertising these Money in the Bank LADDER Match Qualifying rounds.

On the topic, I think that CM Punk is gonna win this one and I look forward to seeing what he can do in the MITB scenario.

CM Punk wins the MITB match moves to Raw to cash in and in about 9 months Punk will be WWE Champion by beating Randy Orton for the title. It will probably never happen, but it would be awesome.

I dont think I've ever seen Punk in a ladder match. I'm surprised. But then again maybe there having another MNM/Hardyz match at W.M. Nitro would have been good in the M.I.T.B.

i just saw the highlights of this match last night and i noticed that Punk stole KENTA's finisher, Go To Sleep

I wouldn't have booked the MITB the way it is, but would've rather seen a handful of guys make it into the match that have a greater compatibility with that type of action. At least Kane isn't in it this year. But the worst part is that RVD is nowhere near it. What the hell is he going to do at WM? Oh, that's right, he didn't renew. Oh, well. Off to greener pastures, I guess. I just wish that CM Punk, RVD, Edge, Benoit, Nitro, and someone else could've been in it. It would've stolen the entire show, though. Can't upstage the inadequate talent riding in the top spots (*cough*Batista*cough*Cena*cough*).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back