CM Punk on possibly returning to WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still in the camp that CM Punk is on the biggest heel run in history, and when he comes back after being a complete Dick on Twitter to "Fans" for the past 2 years, that he'll be working gold if he just keeps being Phillip Brooks the Dick all the way upto his WWE Return.

I'm still in the camp that CM Punk is on the biggest heel run in history, and when he comes back after being a complete Dick on Twitter to "Fans" for the past 2 years, that he'll be working gold if he just keeps being Phillip Brooks the Dick all the way upto his WWE Return.

Punk's problem is that he is even further up his own arse than HHH is, and I didn't think that was possible :D

I'd say it's practically inevitable we see him involved again in some capacity. Will that be wrestling, to accept a HOF induction, an interview 20 years from now? Who knows.

History has proven though that almost everyone ever involved, especially if they reached the heights Punk did, will return at some point in time. If Bret, who was lied to, made a fool of in front of his hometown audience, and then had his brother die under their watch, would return…it's safe to say just about anyone would.

I think if his marriage with AJ doesn't work out, and/or his UFC and comic book careers don't go as well as planned, that will be when he starts to reevaluate things.

Honestly, I'm a fan of his, but if he never returns I'm not exactly losing sleep over it. I think his mystique has come from the way he left, not so much that he actually left. The year prior to leaving he was basically just spinning his wheels. He had already accomplished pretty much everything there is to do in WWE. He was certainly entertaining, but I can't imagine anyone puts him in their top 5 or anything. I think it would be kind of nice to see someone have some conviction and never return, but I guess time will tell.

CM Punk is 36/37 years old now, I might be wrong but I think he has got an 8 fight deal with UFC, I would expect him to have at least 3 or 4 fights even if he does get beat or continues to have injuries.

If we ever see CM Punk in a wrestling ring again I think it would be New Japan.

My thoughts are this is worse click bait than what the main page does. The link takes us to an article from three months ago that simply says Punk says he's not going back to WWE. That article and this thread is worthless. If I was still on staff this would be in the trash.

My thoughts are this is worse click bait than what the main page does. The link takes us to an article from three months ago that simply says Punk says he's not going back to WWE. That article and this thread is worthless. If I was still on staff this would be in the trash.

Couldn't agree with you more Brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back