CM Punk isn't a Jew.... But this guy is!

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
ScottyGoldmanArticle.jpg

One of those WWE fans who followed along with Barry’s success was a young Colt Cabana, the best friend of CM Punk who briefly competed in WWE as Scotty Goldman. Growing up in the Chicago suburbs, Cabana admired Horowitz’s rise to prominence.

“Horowitz was a common name where I grew up,” Colt told WWE Classics. “So when I saw Barry Horowitz on television, it really helped guide me to realizing my lifelong dream. If he could do it, then sure, a Jewish kid like me could do it.”

A longtime WWE fan, the former Superstar recalled his childhood as “your typical fun Jewish upbringing.”

“My mom makes an unbelievable potato latke. They’re out of this world. But to this day, she still believes I should have wrestled as The Hebrew Hunk,” he said with a laugh.

In fact, Cabana’s heritage directly led to him being able to fulfill his dream.

“I paid for my wrestling training with gifts from my bar mitzvah,” Cabana revealed. “But one of my only regrets in this world was not having a wrestling-themed bar mitzvah.”

Cabana, who was famously greeted by his WWE Champion pal during Punk’s notorious first “pipe bomb,” (WATCH) has incorporated the self-deprecating Jewish humor in his wrestling style and critically-acclaimed podcast.

“I started realizing the power between being Jewish and comedy, which is a connection that goes back a long way in history,” Cabana said. “The Jewish people have always kept their spirits up through difficult times with self-deprecating comedy, and that’s what I try to do in the ring.” (WATCH)

http://www.wwe.com/classics/history-of-jewish-wrestlers-26074193/page-3

Also:

[YOUTUBE]NWzMb53JolY[/YOUTUBE]

Did we just find our contingency should Steve Austin be unable or unwilling to work WrestleMania 29?

GoldMAN v. GoldBERG?

Make it a triple threat, actually. GoldMAN v. GoldBERG v. GoldUST. Make it really interesting and put some gold on the line.

Did we just find our contingency should Steve Austin be unable or unwilling to work WrestleMania 29?

I don't think Colt Cabana will face CM Punk anytime soon in WWE & he will not be in a main event at Mania 29.

But I do find it very suspicious that recently several Scotty Goldman videos, articles, etc. have been popping up FROM WWE. Maybe Justin LaBar was right & WWE could be looking to use Cabana as a talker or on commentary. Or maybe even Cabana will return in the ring & become a WWE superstar again. But if he does I don't see him becoming a main eventer & facing Punk right away.

Macho man is rolling around in his grave wishing he didn't have anything in common with that untalented waste of wrestling mat.

cmbluetrunksbig.jpg

verdict: jew

Verdict: You're a ******

They're the stars from Chicago's flag,

The first star represents Fort Dearborn. It was added to the flag in 1939. Its six points symbolize transportation, labor, commerce, finance, populousness, and salubrity.

The second star stands for the Great Chicago Fire of 1871, and is original to the 1917 design of the flag. Its six points represent the virtues of religion, education, aesthetics, justice, beneficence, and civic pride.

The third star symbolizes the World's Columbian Exposition of 1893, and is original to the 1917 design. Its six points stand for political entities Chicago has belonged to and the flags that have flown over the area: France 1693, Great Britain 1763, Virginia 1778, the Northwest Territory 1798, Indiana Territory 1802, and Illinois 1818.

The fourth star represents the Century of Progress Exposition (1933–1934), and was added in 1933. Its points refer to bragging rights: the United States' 2nd Largest City (became 3rd largest in 1990 census when passed by Los Angeles), Chicago's Latin Motto (Urbs in horto – City in a garden), Chicago's "I Will" Motto, the Great Central Marketplace, Wonder City, and Convention City.

punk%20devil.jpg

FACT: The mayor of Chicago is evil Zionist terrorist Rahm Emmanuel

FACT: Chicago is a haven for jews

FACT: CM Punk champions the abomination that is homosexual "marriage", a concept that has been spearheaded by deleterious jews

jewishchicago1833to1948.jpg

Jews began trickling into Chicago shortly after its incorporation in 1833. A century later Chicago's 270,000 Jews (about 9 percent of the city's population) were outnumbered only in New York and Warsaw.

And best friends with Colt Cabana?

verdict: jew
260px-Star_of_David.svg.png

Brother, we were wrong
This guy is the Iron Sheik
Here to humble us.

I might eventually reveal some identity right away, but a la Aces & Eights, I might maintain that mystery for months. Who knows!?!

Better question, jack.
Who here gives a fuck, really?
I sure as shit don't.

Brother, we were wrong
This guy is the Iron Sheik
Here to humble us.

This "CM Punk Is A Jew" loser can't be Iron Sheik. Iron Sheik is awesome, and this guy is clearly just an anti-semitic piece of shit. In fact, I bet Iron Sheik would fuck this guy old country way for being a piece of shit.

And yeah, Championing the city you are from does not make you a Jew, neither does being friends with Jews, or for being in support of gay marraige. Being Jewish makes you a Jew. CM Punk isn't Jewish (he regularly mocks religion actually), and if he was, whoop dee do, it doesn't make him any less awesome, or any more awesome.

Back on Topic, Scotty Goldman was awesome. Hope Colt gets another chance in WWE, as he is talented.

This "CM Punk Is A Jew" loser can't be Iron Sheik. Iron Sheik is awesome, and this guy is clearly just an anti-semitic piece of shit. In fact, I bet Iron Sheik would fuck this guy old country way for being a piece of shit.

Man, you take shit people say on the internet way too seriously.

Sounds like you're the one who could use a humbling experience from the Sheiky Baby.

Besides, the man presents a solid case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back