CM Punk Is The Luckiest Man Alive

The way that it is put in this post is insinuating that it is all luck that got him to where he is, but is ignoring all years of work put in to get him in the position for the lucky breaks in the first place.

That's far from the truth. Punk is one of the damn best in this business and I know that. I was just pointing out that if it weren't for a lot of lucky breaks, he wouldn't have gotten to show that off due to all the people who were against him from the beginning.

Obviously, luck isn't the only thing that has gotten him where he is. He was obviously respected by the agents backstage. When Nitro got suspended, there's a reason why he was the "Plan B" to hold the title. When Jeff was suspended, there's a reason why he was the "Plan Be" to hold the briefcase. He worked really hard, he was fantastic and everyone knew it, and I'm sure that if Miz was suspended before WrestleMania, he would have been "Plan B" to main event with John Cena.

But the fact is, he was always WWE's #2 guy in this situation and Punk really benefitted from a lot of coincidences. And I'm glad he did, because he had the opportunity to prove to the WWE that he deserves more than to just be their #2 guy. It took 5 years, but now, he's on the top of the world. And it's about damn time if you ask me!

You definitely made some great points in the opening post. Punk always had the skills to make it but he was not always given a full chance. He is indeed one of the luckiest wrestlers to ever set foot in the ring. His success in WWE is partly due to being in the right places at the right times. It's interesting to look back on Punk's career and all of the events that played a role in getting him to where he is. Michaels convincing creative to keep Punk, Vince moving bigger names back to Raw/Smackdown from ECW, the Benoit incident, ECW title reign, Jeff Hardy's mistakes leading to Punk's first MITB win, Kozlov's failure to get over leading to the second, Hardy quitting and leaving Punk as the top guy on Smackdown, winning over Vince ON COMMENTARY of all places, and finally the shoot promos from this summer. I won't say that it was ALL luck because Punk was always good enough. The luck did play a role though, as most guys would not have made it past so many potential barriers.

Wow I knew something was fishy aboot the whole Vladimir thing. I was his number one fan and all of a sudden he is de-pushed. From what I am reading it seems like Vince was all for it, but one of his goons wasn't?

Can I get a link to this?

I honestly believe C.M Punk and Daniel Bryan is the storyline WWE wanted to go with for Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit. It will work and I believe they will start the N.W.O like team called "Future Endeavors " and the "Attitiude Era" vets will come back and face them starting with Batista and ending with John Cena joining (because of pushing younger talent like Zack Ryder). I believe this because of Micheal Coles reference to the " The Balance of Power".

No. Why he is luckiest? Because something bad he said about McMahon family? Something bad he said about HHH & Stephanie? But what if it was completely scripted? Maybe WWE sees opportunity in CM Punk so they rare pushing him. Maybe he is The Best In The World.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back