• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CM Punk As Champion

OIL

Championship Contender
I can see them doing the same to him as they did to Mysterio. Completly fucking up his title reign. I know most people don't think he should be champion right now but he is, and there's no point in making him a transitional champion because it makes him hard to take seriously, if he were ever to become WHC or WWE Champion again.

Punk is simply a transitional champion just like every money in the bank winner. At this point in his career he realy dont deserve the World title. Now since he's a world champion every time he wins a mid card title the accomplishment will look weak because he is a former world champion. I dont think he'll have the title long chances are he will lose it to Cena.

He better not lose it to Cena. He's in a nice fued not involving the WHC.

Batista vs John Cena is set in stone from RAW last week anyway.

Punk should keep that title 'till the Rumble. Or past WrestleMania if he gets over.

"PAST WRESTLEMANIA"
Are you fucking crazy ? I gurantee he wont hold it past survivor series and i even know who is gonna win the title. Either John Cena or Randy Orton.

Yeah as soon as Orton's back i can see him takin the belt. Maybe not immediately but pretty soon after. Picture it:-

"Punk, you're looking at the soon to be WHC, because I am Randy Orton, the Legend Killer. And my eyes are locked on you, and my intent is to kill your legend before it's even born!!!! And, as always, that's not arrogance, that's not ignorance, that's not ego, it's......" Crowd shout "Destiny!" Orton drops the mic and delivers an RKO, unless he's on the stage or the tron

If they weren't going PG he could probably even say "The straight edge is about to get bent" not only implying that Punk's gonna get killed but taking a cheap shot at the same time.

Double his ontandra!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back