• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CM Needs To Come Back To The Bar Room

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I know he's probably still lurking in some capacity, so I hope he sees this and is motivated to come back. There was just so much more bonhomie in The Bar Room when he was around, and, for some reason that is still not known to me, he always motivated me to make new Bar Room threads. I just haven't felt the inspiration without him.

So, CM needs to come back, or Jake needs to stop being just a part-time attraction (the same thing goes for Will).

Damn, man, it seems like The Bar Room is coming into a transition period. Maybe it's time I finally put my efforts in Haus Und Hof (Robyn's going to need to come back for this one though) and trying to convert everyone into puroresu fanatics.

If you want to change the title of my post and make it seem legitimate, I would go through the post itself and make sure you change "TM" to "CM."

I've only seen TM post a few times over the past few weeks, mainly in the Posters Tag Tourny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back