13. Matt Fox
14. Sivsyboy
Judges
Me
GD
IC
Tasty "Jumbocock" Cles
TM

We need two more debaters. Remember, the last one was a disaster because no one showed up. If you sign up, please be committed to it. The rules will be different this time as far as participation. Affirmative will need to post by Monday, Negative by Tuesday, and then it's a free for all after that.

Two sides, one affirms the topic, the other negates. I assign sides because we are testing debating skills not opinions. Posts alternate. There is a winner and loser assigned and a point system to be used as a tiebreaker. Points are based on how well written your posts are, how clearly you present your side, how punctual you are, etc...

Can you give me a broad idea of what topics range too, as I am not really too familiar with this kind of stuff, and I don't want to sound dumb lol.

Sign me what...looked at some post from the first one and if people show up and give it a go it looks like it can be pretty fun.

I'm glad Razor is in this. He was doing well in the other one until he was kidnapped.

I get by on made up facts.

Did you know that the US only passed 1 law in 1823. The law banning the sale of goats to the irish?

What's up Milky? Where ya been?

Eh, between video games, the girlfriend, school, church, etc...Not really much time. Even when I am on, I simply get frustrated, my net has been running really slow for some reason.

All the debates seem to stay the same everytime I log on though. Just diffrent faces here and there.

Can I be a judge, as I am the previous winner? You know like when the people in Top Gun become the teachers after they win. I also like a cool callsign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back